Vienna, VA 22182 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

38 Reviews for dharma-Events

Gurpreet Kaur · Married on 09/03/2019

Decoration Flowers Gifts

Dharma Events was amazing. They were so responsible and professional.Anything we wanted they took care of it. We got so many compliments on the decoration throughout the day. Shaloo and her team are so great and helped us in various areas.
    We couldn't have asked for better decorator!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jassi Sab · Married on 07/04/2019

Decorations & Flowers

Excellent service love working with Shaloo she is so amazing, throughout the process she made evrything so easy. Decorating was amazing my three cousins already received there services. Choosing DharmaEvents is best decision we made!
    I strongly recommend them. Thank you Shaloo !!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Vishal

Vishal Khanna · Married on 01/19/2019

Indian wedding decorations

Dharma - Events did amazing decor at our big fat wedding ceremony / wedding reception. Shaloo was so easy to work with and flexible to our needs and budget! She was also very thorough in remembering what we discussed after every phone call and each detailed email. She definitely brought our vision to life with such ease and catered to our needs the whole time. She was also so generous to meet with me whenever I was in town and help answer any questions! It was so easy bringing my Pinterest dream to life and customizing centerpieces, stage decor, color schemes, and floral arrangements with Dharma- Events ! Both my husband and I loved our decorations at Westfield Marriott and reception and were very happy to see it all come together after months of planning! We also received many compliments on it so we will definitely recommend Dharma- Events Wedding Decorations for any of your floral/decor needs!

Sent on 02/09/2019