Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Devers Design Group

Devers Design Group was established in 1997 bringing an artistic original flair to special events both corporate and social in the Washington DC area. Our special talents make us the perfect choice for your event whether a high tech National Air and Space Museum party or grand traditional florals at the Library of Congress. We have decorated events for all of the Smithsonian institutions and many of the historic locations such as Decatur House, Mt. Vernon, Meridian House, Union Station among others. Our emphasis on detail is guaranteed to enhance the beauty and mood of any occasion.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Working with Mike and Ed was one of my favorite parts of the wedding. They really listen to what you're looking for and work within your budget with no pressure to do more. Our flowers were stunning and absolutely exceeded my expectations. I'm still getting compliments on how pretty they were, especially the bridal party bouquets. We even received a picture from a friend of one of the bouquets looking just as beautiful a week later. I highly recommend Devers Design for any wedding.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/19/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Michael and Ed were a dream to work with. They beautifully executed our design ideas and kept within our budget. They were flexible with last minute changes and additions and were reliable and responsive throughout. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Joan, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I want to start by saying Michael and Ed were an absolute dream to work with. They were extremely helpful in understanding and creating this vague, yet specific idea I had in my head of what I wanted. I wanted twinkly lights in my centerpieces, but not too twinkly and lots of branches, but still very refined and elegant. When we went to their office to see their mock arrangement, I was stunned. It was exactly everything I wanted and so much more.

Our service was unbeatable. When I realized on Thursday that the restaurant we were using for our rehearsal dinner the next night didn't provide flowers or linens, I went into a total panic. I called Ed and Michael and they immediately said not to worry, they would put together some centerpieces (within our last minute budget), get linens, and deliver everything to the restaurant. Just like that, all the stress went away.

Everyone loved our flowers. It was the only wedding I've ever been to where people were taking photos of the centerpieces. One guest said she was sending photos to her daughter's wedding planner in Austin immediately so they could copy the idea. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Michael and Ed are really, really great guys. We had so much fun working with them - they were constantly making us laugh. After much begging, we convinced them to come up for a glass of champagne during the cocktail hour. My dad and now-husband were so excited to meet *the* Michael and Ed. I could not have been happier with Devers Design's work, and Michael and Ed have my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Ellie, 8/10/16, 2 Reviews