Details and Lace, LLC

$3,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

PLANNING EVERY DETAIL SO YOU CAN ENJOY EVERY MOMENT

Boutique wedding planning for Charlottesville, Richmond & Northern Virginia couples

Engagement is one of life’s sweetest seasons. It should be savored, not stressed about. But you’ll soon find (if you haven’t already) that overwhelm is inevitable for the couples who juggle wedding planning with a burgeoning career and overeager family members.

You deserve to enjoy this time. And our job is to make that possible.

Whether you’re dreaming of a lavish reception for 300 at a sprawling Charlottesville winery or envisioning an elegant and sophisticated loft wedding for 50 in downtown Richmond, no detail is too minute for our dedicated and experienced team.

Details Make the Difference

86,400. That’s how many seconds are in your wedding day. And you’re going to want to remember every single one of them when the day arrives.

But you won’t be able to if you’re already busy remembering 86,400 logistics about flower types and table dimensions and vendor phone numbers.

You deserve expert help from a team of qualified professionals who have been doing this work for decades. Your team should be able to anticipate and navigate any wedding day challenge, stay meticulously organized, and never miss a detail. Your team should have an eye for classic, timeless event design. Your team should understand that professionalism can still be warm, personable, and fun. You deserve to work with a team that will handle every detail so you can remember every moment of your wedding day.

That team is Details and Lace, and we can’t wait to work with you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Hannah B. Married on 02/26/2022

You may think you don't, but you need Melanie & Michaela

I've had the pleasure of seeing Melanie & Michaela in action at two weddings, one of them being my own. When I initially got engaged, I was sure I didn't need a planner. My best friend/Maid of Honor has helped coordinate several other weddings and I felt she could handle it. But after seeing Melanie & Michaela at another wedding, I was immediately convinced I needed them at mine. From the first conversation, they make you feel like a part of the family. Melanie is available via email or text to answer questions, review contracts, make recommendations, or just talk you off a ledge because it's all too overwhelming. You're never bothering them - they are your support system from the time they sign on to even after the wedding. The month and day of, they are in true Wonder Woman form, making sure everything happens the way it's supposed to. Making sure other vendors don't screw up. Catching mistakes that you wouldn't even know to look for. Taking over all final details so you can relax. Navigating and quashing family drama. My entire day they not only ran all coordination, but they checked on me every hour (at least) to make sure I had everything I needed. They made my day the best it could possibly be. They love what they do and it's obvious in every single thing they do. I cannot recommend them highly enough, you will be so glad you booked them, trust me.
    Emily Married on 11/20/2021

Above and Beyond Excellence!!

If you’re looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further! Melanie with Details and Lace is more than exceptional. Her dedication and hard work made our day more than incredible. From fixing a bridesmaid’s broken shoe to taking our vision and making it a reality, Melanie is the best thing you can invest in for your wedding day! She even went as far as to giving me the jacket off of her own back when I got cold during pictures. Our guests were also so impressed by Melanie’s hard work and bubbly personality. My husband and I would highly recommend Melanie with Details and Lace to anyone planning their big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Details and Lace, LLC 1
Exclusive

Team

Owner & Lead Planner

Out of all the wedding vendors you hire, the two most important relationships you’ll form are with your wedding planner and your photographer. You’ll be spending the 12 – 24 months leading up to your wedding working with your planner, after all, so it’s important to get it right!

You’ll find the Details and Lace team to be both professional and personable, offering a balance of experience, organization, and diligence with warm compassion, thoughtfulness, and a bit of fun.

We’re delighted you’re considering us to stand by your side through this journey. We can’t wait to meet you!

---

Owner & Lead Planner

Melanie founded Details and Lace in 2017 after a long, successful career in executive support, project management, and corporate event planning. She brings the same dedication and diligence learned from years of working for the U.S. Army to each couple and wedding. No logistic is too complex and no detail is too small for Melanie’s expert hands!

Charlottesville Charlottesville, VA, 22901
434-806-6820
Location of (Details and Lace, LLC)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding