4109 Stuart Andrew Blvd Suite F, Charlotte, NC 28217 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Designs By JK Photography

If you're looking for premium quality photography at affordable prices you've come to the right place! Jonathan Keitt is an on location, natural light photographer based out of Charlotte, NC. He specializes in WEDDING-MODEL-EVENT-FAMILY photography. Jonathan's priority is to get the shot at your wedding and special event. He looks for the moment, the emotion, and he is exceptional at anticipating details that go unnoticed by others. Clients frequently don't even know when they are being photographed and are thrilled when they see moments caught on camera. Jonathan is down to earth and free spirited and it is reflected in his photos- they are honest and sincere. Jonathan's lighthearted personality helps people let their guard down and allows him to capture the true moment.

Follow Designs By JK Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Amy Galimore Photography

10 Reviews for Designs By JK Photography

• Karen

Karen P. · Married on 11/10/2019

Jk is the Man

His professionalism, punctuality and attention to detail, as well as his laid back personality made our day run smoothly and made everyone comfortable. I will be using him for all of our photography needs going forward!!!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • I

Ida · Married on 07/20/2019

Jonathan is an amazing photographer!

Jonathan was an absolutely amazing photographer. He took our holiday family photos over Thanksgiving and did our wedding photos in July and he was awesome on both occasions. He is very creative with the photos he takes and was great at keeping us on time when it was time to do our family photos immediately after our ceremony. We received our photos quickly after the wedding and we are so happy about them. I would definitely recommend him to any bride and groom. He also works with a makeup artist which is super convenient. He is the total package.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Shanta · Married on 11/04/2017

Designs by JK was everything we could hope for in a photographer and more! Jonathan is so talented and made us feel like superstars from our engagement and bridal sessions to our wedding day photo shoot. Partnered with a fantastic makeup artist, Essence @essencemua, I’ve never felt more beautiful and he has my husband convinced that I should be a model, seriously convinced lol.
    With ease, we are able to share our photos online with our friends and family which was a special bonus as everyone is scattered across the country from West to East coast. Our engagement and wedding albums are the centerpiece of our coffee table and we look at them almost every single day!!
    I still walk by my bridal and wedding portraits and just stop and stare. It’s me/us but wow oh wow it’s ME/US like never ever before. I’m so proud and happy to show off our pictures and can’t wait until I get to work with JK again (ASAP)!
    Many,many,many thanks from one happy bride.. Xo Shae (Rudd) Henderson

Sent on 04/07/2018

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Designs By JK Photography 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Cease Fire Productions Wedding DJs

Designs By JK is an awesome photography company. Jonathan's pictures look excellent and when he shows up at events he is extremely professional, great to work with and proficient at what he does. I have used him for my own company projects and will be using him for my wedding.

• 4109 Stuart Andrew Blvd Suite F Charlotte, 28217 See on map
    Location of (Designs By JK Photography)