Farmingdale, NY 11735 Map · Phone number

denisimo2

6 Reviews for denisimo photography

• Megan

Megan · Married on 04/04/2014

Denis was amazing!!! My new husband is also a photographer and he was incredibly flexible to work with us and design a custom package that worked for us. He always found a way to blend in during the wedding while getting the best shots at all the right times. There were a few times when I thought to myself, "What a great moment... I hope Denis is getting this." ..and there he was shooting it! He has an eye for the special moments, accommodated all of my family's silly requests for shots, and I have a feeling the pictures we will get from next week are going to be just as AMAZING as his work ethic. Thank you Denis!!!!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Colleen · Married on 02/29/2008

Denisimo was wonderful to work with. He worked with our ideas, suggested his own and was a pleasure to be around. Denis and his staff are friendly, professional, sincere and amazingly talented. Our proofs were ready 9 days after our weddding. He's amazing! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sent on 07/10/2008

Ernesto · Married on 08/11/2007

Denisimo was great and respected all of our ideas. he has a great eye and his photos from himself and his team were amazing. We would defintely recommened Denisimo to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/28/2008