Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dear Sweetheart Events

It's my goal to handle all the pesky logistics so you can take time to relax & enjoy being a bride. I also specialize in styling the decor & design elements of your wedding day; every detail will be well thought out & executed to perfection.

I offer several packages for DSE brides, but my team and I specialize in Day-of Execution! I can also completely customize a package if you don't find just what you're looking for. I firmly believe every bride, and every wedding day, is different, therefore I want to work with you to create the day you've been dreaming of!

Please visit my website & blog to learn a bit more about me and the packages I offer DSE Brides. I would love to get to know you, too... so don't forget to say "hi"!

xo! kat

18 Reviews for Dear Sweetheart Events

Dear Sweetheart Events 1
Dear Sweetheart Events 2

Nancy · Married on 08/04/2018

Kat and her team are highly organized, knowledgeable and fun to work with! Our daughter's wedding was well-executed and we appreciated Kat's great suggestions in the planning process. Aisle Planner is also a helpful tool to keep planning on track and on budget. If you're looking for a creative and talented wedding planner, Kat and Dear Sweetheart Events is your answer!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jane · Married on 07/28/2018

Having a Day-Of Coordinator was something my family and I went back and forth on - would the cost really be worth it? Before I go on, let me tell you it was one of the BEST decisions I made in our wedding planning process. After speaking with Kat on the phone, it became clear that we would greatly benefit from her services so I went ahead and booked with Dear Sweetheart Events.

I believe Kat went above and beyond her duties to help ensure that our wedding day was all that we envisioned it to be. She greatly assisted in communication with our vendors and made sure all parties had considered and addressed the important and minor details. Kat communicated effectively, politely, and made the whole process from planning to our wedding day as relaxed, smooth, and happy as possible for not just me as the bride but our family and friends as well.

Kat and the DSE team are worth every single penny spent and we could not have had the amazing day we did if it wasn't for them. We are so grateful for their hard work, flexibility, patience, and their creative vision that made our wedding day so sweet!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Summer · Married on 07/07/2018

Kat was so amazing!
    Even if you’re thinking you don’t need a planner, you need her! Kat was there throughout our wedding planning process- every step of the way. She thought of absolutely every little detail leading up to the wedding day and on the actual day. Nothing went unnoticed and we were able to have a smooth sailing day due to all of her behind-the-scenes hard work! Kat is professional and a total well seasoned pro at what she does, and we would hire her all over again if we could!

Sent on 08/21/2018

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2