address, Pittsburgh, PA 15226 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Dayna Scott Events

Hi There!

At Dayna Scott Events, our mission is to put out any fire before you even see smoke! Based in Pittsburgh, PA, we pride ourselves on our communication with our clients to ensure your vision for your big day is executed properly and promptly. With custom packages, we are confident we will help you stay within your budget!

Not in Pittsburgh? Not a problem! Dayna Scott Events travels to you! We have traveled through Pennsylvania, to Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, and beyond. With over 3 years in this industry, DSE helps couples plan their wedding day receptions and ceremonies, next day brunches, engagement parties, showers, venue searches, and more! Working with us assures you have another set of hands to run errands, grab that cake or flowers, or even arrange décor picks up for the couples’ convenience.

Looking for help with an event that isn’t wedding related? Dayna Scott Events can help, too!
DSE does birthday parties for all ages, baby showers, baptisms, Bar/ Bat Mitzvah, office fundraisers, holiday parties, and any event that you can think of!

Our passion is planning, and we'd love to ensure your event is smooth and memorable!

Check out more by visiting www.daynascottevents.com

Follow Dayna Scott Events on

4 Reviews for Dayna Scott Events

1 User photo

Dayna Scott Events 1

Shannon Stare · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing experience with DSE!

I hired Dayna and her team based on a friend's recommendation. After my first phone call with her, I knew our wedding would be in good hands! She became like a friend to me during the process and eased any concerns I had. On the day of, I didn't have to worry about a thing. No task was too small or too big to ask of her. My friends and family raved about her as well and kept commenting on how smoothly everything went and not to mention how beautifully it all came together. Dayna will do it all with a huge smile on her face. I cannot say enough good things about her and her team! I would recommend her to anyone and would say it's 100% worth it!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon! It was an honor working on your big day!!!! I am thrilled to know you had a great experience and Id do it again for you in a heart beat! Always here for your event needs! :)
  • Melanee

Melanee · Married on 07/06/2019

Day of Coordinator

Hi!! We had Dayna Scott Events for our day of coordinator for our July 6th wedding! It was a last minute booking but Dayna was the sweetest and the most outstanding service we ever could have imagined! Having Dayna was the best decision we could have made! I was not worried about anything once my decorations were in her hands! All our guests loved her and raved about her helpfulness, great personality and how she went out of her way to help everyone throughout our reception! We are so happy with everything Dayna did for us for our big day! She set up everything, helped during the reception and did all the clean up so we could really enjoy ourselves! Definitely and highly recommend her to help you on your big day! She took away all my worries and kept us smiling! She is so sweet!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

Melanee, thank you for your kind words!!! DSE has a passion for planning and loved working with you and Brandon!

Dayna Scott Events Pricing

Dayna Scott Events Price Rates

Dayna Scott Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3