address, Pittsburgh, PA 15226 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Deals 1

About Dayna Scott Events

Hi There!

We treat our clients like family and we pride ourselves on our communication. I don’t create the vision, I help you make whatever you want happen and execute the day properly and promptly. With custom packages and high expectations, we are confident we will help you stay within your budget, all while gifting you peace of mind!

Our passion is planning, and we'd love to help you enjoy your perfect day!
Check out more by visiting www.daynascottevents.com

• Black-owned

Videos 4 Videos

9 Reviews for Dayna Scott Events

Ashley B. · Married on 08/08/2020

Dayna is awesome!!

I had A LOT of DIY so a day-of-coordinator was a necessity for me. However, I was trying to stay reasonable with the price. Dayna came recommended to me. I had an introductory call with her and I was sold. She is so kind and professional in ALL situations. Literally, always willing to help and SO, SO responsive. Even my fiance commented on how quickly she responds to texts. This was the case from the moment I hired her. She helped me with any and ALL questions (like how many customized bev naps do I order?) My officiant did not show up to my rehearsal, but Dayna did, and she handled the situation and helped us get through the rehearsal. The day of my wedding, I wasn't there to see the set-up, but my fiance was, and he told me how hard Dayna and her crew were working to get everything put together for our wedding. Then, at the wedding itself, my sister/MOH commented how when she finally saw Dayna get a chance to grab food, she commended how well Dayna did that day and Dayna jumped up and asked if anyone needed anything. Meanwhile, we were like NO please just eat something!!!! She is just non-stop; enthusiastic; professional; kind; encouraging; and going to get it DONE for you. Get yourself a Dayna Scott!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

Ashley! It was a joy to be apart of your amazing day! Thank you for trusting DSE with planning and execution; even helping figure out the motorcycle entrance! We wish you so much love and happiness !!
  • Ashley

Ashley F. · Married on 07/11/2020

Best Day Ever!

Dayna, was a huge help on my wedding day!! When I hired Dayna I had about a month to go until my bid day but I knew I needed a little bit more help! Dayna, came in and helped in a big way!! She helped me find a bartender and someone to marry me and my now husband!! The way her and her assistant set up my parents backyard too was a dream!! We had some hiccups on the big day but Dayna was right there to help!! With her ideas we were able to transform my parents backyard into an elegant wedding! I didn’t have a single worry on my wedding day because I had Dayna by my side!! She was even there to ride me to the salon for my hair lol!! She’s the best!!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Ashley! It’s easy when i get to work with amazing brides! so excited to watch your family grow with baby, C!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dayna Scott Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2900
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount