address, Pittsburgh, PA 15226 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Dayna Scott Events

Hi There!

At Dayna Scott Events LLC, we value our clients like family. Based in Pittsburgh, PA, we pride ourselves on our communication to ensure your vision for your big day is executed properly and promptly. With custom packages, we are confident we will help you stay within your budget!

Not in Pittsburgh? Not a problem! Dayna Scott Events, LLC travels to you! We have traveled through Pennsylvania, to Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, and beyond. DSE helps couples plan their wedding day receptions and ceremonies, next day brunches, engagement parties, showers, venue searches, and more! Working with us assures you have another set of hands to run errands, grab that cake or flowers, or even arrange décor picks up for the couples’ convenience.

Looking for help with an event that isn’t wedding related? Dayna Scott Events, LLC can help, too!
DSE does birthday parties for all ages, baby showers, baptisms, Bar/ Bat Mitzvah, office fundraisers, holiday parties, and any event that you can think of!

Our passion is planning, and we'd love to ensure your event is smooth and memorable!

Check out more by visiting www.daynascottevents.com

Follow Dayna Scott Events on

8 Reviews for Dayna Scott Events

• Ashley

Ashley Filotei · Married on 07/11/2020

Best Day Ever!

Dayna, was a huge help on my wedding day!! When I hired Dayna I had about a month to go until my bid day but I knew I needed a little bit more help! Dayna, came in and helped in a big way!! She helped me find a bartender and someone to marry me and my now husband!! The way her and her assistant set up my parents backyard too was a dream!! We had some hiccups on the big day but Dayna was right there to help!! With her ideas we were able to transform my parents backyard into an elegant wedding! I didn’t have a single worry on my wedding day because I had Dayna by my side!! She was even there to ride me to the salon for my hair lol!! She’s the best!!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Ashley! It’s easy when i get to work with amazing brides! so excited to watch your family grow with baby, C!
  • O

Olivia Griffin · Married on 12/21/2019

Flawless Service

Dayna was the wedding coordinator for my best friend’s wedding and as the MOH I couldn’t have been more thankful. Us MOH’s need a go-to person too so we can stay by our brides side and keep her happy and stress- free. I was so impressed with how Dayna & Shanda quickly put out small fires all day, making the day go so smooth. So, fast forward 5 months when my best friend and I were planning a gender reveal party for my first baby, we knew we needed Dayna to help so we could live in the moment and enjoy the day with friends and family. It was nice not having to worry about the little things that feel like big things during a party (decorations, food & drink replenishment, & last minute hiccups). Dayna’s husband even dressed up like Santa Claus, it was epic. Dayna always goes above and beyond for her clients and by the end of your event and planning, she is your new bestie. Thank you Dayna for your flawless service 💕

Sent on 05/29/2020

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

Liv thank you!! It’s always a pleasure working with you and it’s been amazing watching you start this beautiful family!!! Thank you for trusting us!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dayna Scott Events Pricing

Dayna Scott Events Price Rates

Dayna Scott Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount