Dayna Scott Events

Pittsburgh, PA Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Hi There!

We treat our clients like family and we pride ourselves on our communication. I don’t create the vision, I help you make whatever you want happen and execute the day properly and promptly. With custom packages and high expectations, we are confident we will help you stay within your budget, all while gifting you peace of mind!

Our passion is planning, and we'd love to help you enjoy your perfect day!
Check out more by visiting www.daynascottevents.com

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 10/23/2021

Dayna and team are incredible!

Dayna and her team were a dream to work with! We were really torn on hiring a day-of coordinator, but our venue required same day set up and tear down and we were stressed about how that was going to happen without us or our friends and family having to bear that burden.

In comes Dayna! She made the decision so easy. As soon as we finished our consultation call, we knew we wanted to hire her. She calmed all of my worries throughout the planning process, answered all of our big and small questions, and was such a big help overall. Her team was equally as helpful the day of with decorating and packing everything up at the end. She worked with all of our other vendors and the venue beautifully.

They were truly just so attentive to us and every detail of our wedding and personable and helpful I don't know how we would have pulled our day off without any issues without them.
    Emma H. Married on 10/17/2021

Above and beyond!

Where do I even begin? Dayna is not only an incredibly talented day of coordinator, she is also the most genuinely kind approachable person I think I've ever met. I got married this past weekend and we seriously could not have had as magical of a day without her. She tied up all of our loose ends, was there for whatever we needed and made sure that we stayed on schedule. You can not go wrong hiring this wonderful woman.

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

It was such a magical day! From the little pies to that absolutely GORGEOUS dress and everything in between; thank you for trust my team andI with your big day! It was such a pleasure getting to help you plan and coordinate.
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 07/24/2021

Get Dayna and never worry about a thing!

Dayna was incredible, y'all! She was a professional and could not have been more accommodating and POSITIVE the entire time she worked with us. She came to our house, took notes and pictures of everything we wanted done, gladly accepted videos of how we wanted things, and most importantly, executed on every single one of our requests. She didn't forget a single thing and even reminded us of everything we'd forgotten. She and Shanda were both there, ready and willing to do anything we needed on our big day, and because of her, I didn't want or need for anything. Cassie and I could not be happier - and that's saying a lot when you're dealing with not one, but two brides! She's A BALL OF FUN TOO! Made us laugh, smile, and relax throughout our incredibly stressful wedding weekend. @Dayna, you're incredible and I wish you tons of luck and great success in your continued business as a planner and coordinator. If we need anything in the future, you're our first phone call!

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

It was so so special to be a part of such a special day! You and Cassie were flawless and i wish you both so much happiness!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Dayna Scott Events 1
Exclusive

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding