Dayna Scott Events Reviews

8 Reviews for Dayna Scott Events

• jill

jill · Getting married on 09/27/2020

My New Friend!

Amazing. When Ingot engaged last summer everyone said book her! She is so knowledgeable and helpful. Have a question about place setting? She will email you 3 examples with in minutes. That was the fun part. The Covid happened. She has been my saving grace. She knows how to keep brides calm but be there for them. During this stressful time EVERYONE has an opinion on what you should do. But she reminds me that the most important part is people are me and my fiance. I email this poor girl daily and she always finds time for me. Honestly she feels like a friend to me now. And I have never even met her in person yet because I am planning everything out of state. No matter what happens with my wedding I know the best thing I did was hire Dayna Scott.

Sent on 05/29/2020

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

I have loved working with you and helping to navigate through the many stages of planning!! Can’t wait for the magical day!
  • Ashley

Ashley Filotei · Married on 07/11/2020

Best Day Ever!

Dayna, was a huge help on my wedding day!! When I hired Dayna I had about a month to go until my bid day but I knew I needed a little bit more help! Dayna, came in and helped in a big way!! She helped me find a bartender and someone to marry me and my now husband!! The way her and her assistant set up my parents backyard too was a dream!! We had some hiccups on the big day but Dayna was right there to help!! With her ideas we were able to transform my parents backyard into an elegant wedding! I didn’t have a single worry on my wedding day because I had Dayna by my side!! She was even there to ride me to the salon for my hair lol!! She’s the best!!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Ashley! It’s easy when i get to work with amazing brides! so excited to watch your family grow with baby, C!
  • O

Olivia Griffin · Married on 12/21/2019

Flawless Service

Dayna was the wedding coordinator for my best friend’s wedding and as the MOH I couldn’t have been more thankful. Us MOH’s need a go-to person too so we can stay by our brides side and keep her happy and stress- free. I was so impressed with how Dayna & Shanda quickly put out small fires all day, making the day go so smooth. So, fast forward 5 months when my best friend and I were planning a gender reveal party for my first baby, we knew we needed Dayna to help so we could live in the moment and enjoy the day with friends and family. It was nice not having to worry about the little things that feel like big things during a party (decorations, food & drink replenishment, & last minute hiccups). Dayna’s husband even dressed up like Santa Claus, it was epic. Dayna always goes above and beyond for her clients and by the end of your event and planning, she is your new bestie. Thank you Dayna for your flawless service 💕

Sent on 05/29/2020

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

Liv thank you!! It’s always a pleasure working with you and it’s been amazing watching you start this beautiful family!!! Thank you for trusting us!!

Ashley Taylor · Married on 10/19/2019

The most valuable professional!

I don’t even know where to start, because working with Dayna & her crew was more than I ever expected or imagined! I have always been a hyper-organized and creative person, so I never planned to use a wedding planner or day-of-coordinator. However, when Dayna came recommended by a friend of mine who was also getting married, I decided to try the DOC method to finish up with my plans for a VERY detailed themed wedding. Dayna was the calm I needed every time something felt overwhelming, and her “let me help,” and “I got you” attitude was unwavering throughout the entire planning process & event itself. She did not miss one beat, whether something was going a bit behind schedule, a supply was missing, or a dessert order got messed up. She jumped in and helped fix it all! There were no snags whatsoever to my day, and if there was anything that almost fell apart, I never knew about it. I got to relax and smile and take in all of the whirlwind love and joy that is a wedding, all thanks to Dayna and her staff. Dayna’s crew matched her in willingness to do whatever was needed, and they showed up early to put the finishing touches on the reception venue & cookie table. I could not have pulled off our wedding theme so flawlessly without these talented, friendly, and wonderful women! You will not regret working with them on your special day.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

Id do it for you all over again!! I love what I do and loved getting to be the doc for such a though out day!! Thank you SO SO much for the kind words, Ashley! I appreciate you and the opportunity to be apart of you and Daniel's magical wedding!!

Kevin Talley · Married on 09/29/2019

Dayna was the best Day of Coordinator Ever!!!!

Dayna was our day of coordinator for my wedding and she did a amazing job! She made my wife at ease throughout the whole day, because she knew that she would handle any problems. It was such a great experience to have her around and she met all of our needs! 10 out of 10 recommend for any of your event needs! Book her today!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Shannon Stare · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing experience with DSE!

I hired Dayna and her team based on a friend's recommendation. After my first phone call with her, I knew our wedding would be in good hands! She became like a friend to me during the process and eased any concerns I had. On the day of, I didn't have to worry about a thing. No task was too small or too big to ask of her. My friends and family raved about her as well and kept commenting on how smoothly everything went and not to mention how beautifully it all came together. Dayna will do it all with a huge smile on her face. I cannot say enough good things about her and her team! I would recommend her to anyone and would say it's 100% worth it!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon! It was an honor working on your big day!!!! I am thrilled to know you had a great experience and Id do it again for you in a heart beat! Always here for your event needs! :)
  • Melanee

Melanee · Married on 07/06/2019

Day of Coordinator

Hi!! We had Dayna Scott Events for our day of coordinator for our July 6th wedding! It was a last minute booking but Dayna was the sweetest and the most outstanding service we ever could have imagined! Having Dayna was the best decision we could have made! I was not worried about anything once my decorations were in her hands! All our guests loved her and raved about her helpfulness, great personality and how she went out of her way to help everyone throughout our reception! We are so happy with everything Dayna did for us for our big day! She set up everything, helped during the reception and did all the clean up so we could really enjoy ourselves! Definitely and highly recommend her to help you on your big day! She took away all my worries and kept us smiling! She is so sweet!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Dayna Scott Events's reply:

Melanee, thank you for your kind words!!! DSE has a passion for planning and loved working with you and Brandon!

Millie Rankin · Married on 06/08/2019

Such a breeze!

Dayna Scott Events was amazing!!!! I was a truly amazed at the overall professionalism, decor set up which was perfect, eagerness to assist the other vendors and guests, and ability to handle anything thrown at them and everyone could really enjoy the night. Will absolutely use them for future events!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Thanks so much Millie!
    It was such a pleasure to work this event!! Please reach out if you ever needs us!