Summer st, Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number

About David Garcia Photography

David Garcia Photography

You're memories are priceless...
As your wedding photographer, David Garcia Photography, can help you preserve your wedding day memories. Photography is my passion and I can comfortably assure you of a wonderful experience and quality images.It is my priority to create a comfortable environment so your personality shines in your photos and your special day is captured completely.

David Garcia ~

"I love what I do , and do what I love Let me show you."

www.davidgarciaphotography.com

DSC1084Copy
DSC7628
DSC0454

15 Reviews for David Garcia Photography

If you want standard wedding photos that you've seen a thousand times, David Garcia photography is not for you. His photos are romantic, vibrant, and creative. Each photo focuses or plays with a different element - detail, angle, color, light, etc. He'll grab the candids you want to remember; make your very large extended family of all ages and cultures laugh during portrait sessions; and stay an extra hour even though he's exhausted. Five stars is not enough!

Stephanie · Married on 06/07/2014

Dave was very professional through the whole shoot. Any request we had for him, he was more than willing to do. The day was beautiful, and we are so glad that the photographer made the day that more memorable

Savannah · Married on 06/07/2014

First off, David had called me prior to my wedding to ask me what the most important aspects of my day were. On the day of, he arrived early and was so excited to get started right away. I barely had to ask him for any specific shots because he had so many ideas of his own. He was so pleasant, and easy to work with. He made my entire bridal party and our parents very comfortable and we had a lot of laughs. We had such a fantastic experience with David that we are using him again for a rock the dress shoot and to do our sons 1st birthday shoot as well. He should get really used to my family, because he's going to be seeing a lot of us in the future! I would recommend David over anybody, anyday!

Award

David Garcia Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Nelson Cruz Entertainment
    Nelson Cruz Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure to work with David Garcia at the Intercontinental Hotel in Boston for the Meckler Bar Mitzvah this past June. He is incredibly talented and a very nice man. Our mutual client was so at ease as David took incredible pictures. I highly recommend his services and can't wait to work with him again.

• Bell-Aire Music Productions & Event Lighting
    Bell-Aire Music Productions & Event Lighting Wedding DJs

I highly recommend David Garcia Photography. David is an incredible photographer who really knows his stuff. His pictures are like a work of art and he works hard at his craft and is very accommodating, professional and very fun to work with. Give him a call and set up a consultation and see his work!

• Summer st Boston, MA See on map