Santa Ana, CA 92704 Map · Phone number

About Dare Designs

I am an on location hair & make-up artist. I have been doing hair & make-up for 12 years & have done mostly Weddings & Proms. I specialize in up-dos, but can do anything you want. If you have a very specific hairstyle in mind, I can duplicate it. If you just have an idea or have no idea what you want, I can show you hairstyles that will go with your dress. I am very adventurous with make-up colors, but if that's not you I can do muted & conservative. My ultimate goal is to make you look like you always imagined for your special day. Be daring, be elegant, be you.

Amandabalcony
dareDESIGNSlogo
Caseyhalfface

3 Reviews for Dare Designs

Amanda · Married on 04/10/2010

Kristi is so very talented, a true artist! She helped to make “my day” perfect. She had patience with my last minute changes and took charge; knowing exactly what would work and look fantastic. Kristi listened to my vision and brought it to life in a way I couldn’t have imagined.

Sent on 09/01/2010

Megan · Married on 11/29/2008

Kristi is amazing! I am not always a make up girl, so I had no idea what I wanted for my big day, but I knew I wanted something fresh and exciting without it being over the top. Kristi immediately put me at ease with her warm and genuine personality, and she wasn't at all put off by my vague ideas and unsure attitude. She tried a few different looks, all of which were wonderful. She has really good instincts and she seemed to pick up my personality perfectly. Since it was a fall wedding, we went with a natural palette with browns and neutrals, but she added some glittering gold and some great lashes that made the look very polished and elegant. Kristi was completely dependable, she worked very cleanly and comfortably, and I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again for another event!

Sent on 08/30/2010

carrie · Married on 01/11/2003

Dare Designs did my hair and makeup for my wedding. Kristi was so professional and accommodated all of my needs and requests. She did practice runs for both my hair and makeup and was very flexible with scheduling and locations. She also helped me create my custom veil/headpiece and incorporated it beautifully into the hairstyle I had envisioned. My makeup was flawless and really highlighted my features, but wasn't overdone. I have recommended Dare Designs to many of my friends and family members and will continue to do so!

Sent on 09/06/2010