Grant Beauty LLC

Laguna Niguel, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Grant Beauty LLC is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Organge County, California. Owner Colleen Grant is incredibly passionate about beauty and will strive to make you look and feel your best self on your special day. Colleen and her team have been working in the beauty industry for over five years and can provide a multitude of luxurious services. Grant Beauty LLC will endeavor to accentuate your authentic charm and would love to help bring your vision to life for your momentous occasion.

Grant Beauty LLC promises high-quality customer service. They can travel to your venue with all the necessary tools to beautify you and your wedding party. Couples can book consultations and trials so they can fine-tune their look for their special day. Some of the services and products offered by Grant Beauty LLC include:

• Luxury makeup
  • Natural makeup looks
  • Glam makeup looks
  • False lashes included in price
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Textured hairstyles
  • Updos
  • BoHo Hairstyles
  • Glam Waves
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$115

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 01/15/2022

Beautiful bridal makeup

Colleen did my makeup for my wedding and she was amazing!! From the bridal makeup trial to the big day, she was communicative, professional, and had very quick response times if I had a question. She made sure I looked gorgeous as well as all of my bridesmaids. She worked with each of us on what we wanted and really listened to us. She even included a touch up kit, not just for me, but for everyone who got their makeup done! I cannot recommended Colleen enough!

Grant Beauty LLC's reply:

Thanks Nicole! Your bridal party and you were such a pleasure to work with!!
    I’m so glad I could help!
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 10/23/2021

Elevated Natural Look for Wedding

Colleen did a fantastic job on my wedding make-up! I don't wear make-up on a daily basis, so I was really into a more natural look and Colleen delivered exactly that. She's very careful and takes her time, so if you are a perfectionist, Colleen is your girl. I couldn't have been happier with how my make-up turned out. She did another bridesmaid and both Moms and they all looked amazing in all of the formal photos. I got so many compliments on how I looked, I literally felt like a super model. I will absolutely hire Colleen again if I ever need my make-up done professionally because she did such an amazing job. She even made all my girls little on the go packs with make-up removers, Q-tips, and lip gloss so everyone looked good all night long.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

26033 Getty Drive, Unit 328 Laguna Niguel, CA, 92677
Location of (Grant Beauty LLC)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding