Albany, NY 12210 Map · Phone number

About Danielle Grasso Events

Danielle Grasso Events, a personalized wedding planner in the Albany, New York area, helps couples with any part of their wedding. Whether they're seeking advice or full wedding design services, this planner can help guide the details of the big day. Planner Danielle Grasso helps couples create a celebration to remember combining her years of experience and the day the couple dreams of.

This wedding planner offers different packages with different levels of planning assistance. She works with couples on civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious weddings. Danielle Grasso Events can help couples with:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
This wedding planner assists couples throughout the Albany, New York area. She works with couples in Saratoga, New York, Central New York and The Berkshires, Massachusetts.

Follow Danielle Grasso Events on

• On The Go Concierge & Events
  • A Lively Event
  • Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique
25a2ef74b6b2f7fb 1451930763451 shannamike lace up
The bride
Making sure every part of the photo is perfect. Even on a windy day.
Making sure every part of the photo is perfect. Even on a windy day.
Once you reach the first dance, you're home free.
Once you reach the first dance, you're home free.
Always have to have 2 hands free for trains and bouquets!
Always have to have 2 hands free for trains and bouquets!
Always have a professional on hand to get you in your dress!
Always have a professional on hand to get you in your dress!
Wedding couple
Wedding couple
Reason #1 to bring your planning to your dress fitting:
Always have a professional get you in your...
Reason #1 to bring your planning to your dress fitting: Always have a professional get you in your...
Candy station
Candy station
Thumbs up to a great day with this awesome couple!
Thumbs up to a great day with this awesome couple!
Candy buffet
Candy buffet
25a2ef74b6b2f7fb 1451930763451 shannamike lace up

18 Reviews for Danielle Grasso Events

1 User photo

Danielle Grasso Events 1

Alison · Married on 09/01/2019

Treat Yourself to DGE and Thank Me Later

The literal best thing you could do for yourself is higher Danielle Grasso Events to take care of your wedding day-of coordination. Though she does not plan your wedding for you, she helped suggest vendors, answered questions to assist with my decision-making, and made relevant suggestions based off of our vibe and vision. She spent generous amounts of time with my husband and myself going over every single detail, so that on the day of, she knew precisely what to do to execute, but also to solve for any last minute changes or issues that arose without having to come to us. The day of our wedding she and her assistant Katie went absolutely above and beyond to ensure that we did not have to lift a finger or worry about a thing. It is solely because of her we were able to just enjoy our day and take it all in (the value of which, is quite literally unspeakable). Whatever Danielle charges you for your wedding she is worth twice that. Reflecting on the day, my husband and I have repeatedly said Danielle and Katie were the unsung heroes.

For example, she patiently let us leisurely extend our photos, toasts and dinner to ensure nothing felt rushed (which I am sure was a challenge for her since we threw off the entire timeline). However, she made sure to remind that our photographer’s end time was fast approaching and we had not yet done our first or parent dances. Had she not reminded us, and then run around collecting guests to gather to execute, we would not have been able to capture these tremendously important moments.

Danielle Grasso Events 2
    Sent on 11/26/2019

Ryan · Married on 10/14/2017

Danielle did so much behind the scenes. She was the glue that kept the whole day together. Because of her, the day was such a success. She was such a huge help with organizing the chair delivery, helping with attaching flowers, and decorating. We couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 10/19/2017

L · Married on 10/14/2017

If there were more stars to give her I would give her 20 more! Danielle was incredible to work with throughout the entire planning process. She was so professional and supportive, especially when working with someone like me who couldn't find my "vision". She had amazing ideas and came up with suggestions she knew I would personally love because she took the time to get to know me and understand the type of day my husband and I wanted to have. She's the very best, and she will make sure your day is nothing short of perfect. I highly highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Danielle Grasso Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• All Occasions Photography
    All Occasions Photography Wedding Photographers

Danielle was amazing to work with. She was very attentive to bride and groom and all the details and made all the photos run smoothly. Overtime I turned around to grab something for a photo, she had it in hand and ready! I would gladly work with her again and again! I found myself repeating all night "I love working with this wedding planner" !!

• Albany, 12210 See on map