Albany, NY 12210 Map · Phone number

About Danielle Grasso Events

Danielle Grasso Events, a personalized wedding planner in the Albany, New York area, helps couples with any part of their wedding. Whether they're seeking advice or full wedding design services, this planner can help guide the details of the big day. Planner Danielle Grasso helps couples create a celebration to remember combining her years of experience and the day the couple dreams of.

This wedding planner offers different packages with different levels of planning assistance. She works with couples on civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious weddings. Danielle Grasso Events can help couples with:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
This wedding planner assists couples throughout the Albany, New York area. She works with couples in Saratoga, New York, Central New York and The Berkshires, Massachusetts.

Follow Danielle Grasso Events on

25a2ef74b6b2f7fb 1451930763451 shannamike lace up
The bride
Making sure every part of the photo is perfect. Even on a windy day.
Making sure every part of the photo is perfect. Even on a windy day.
Once you reach the first dance, you're home free.
Once you reach the first dance, you're home free.
Always have to have 2 hands free for trains and bouquets!
Always have to have 2 hands free for trains and bouquets!
Always have a professional on hand to get you in your dress!
Always have a professional on hand to get you in your dress!
Wedding couple
Wedding couple
Reason #1 to bring your planning to your dress fitting:
Always have a professional get you in your...
Reason #1 to bring your planning to your dress fitting: Always have a professional get you in your...
Candy station
Candy station
Thumbs up to a great day with this awesome couple!
Thumbs up to a great day with this awesome couple!
Candy buffet
Candy buffet
25a2ef74b6b2f7fb 1451930763451 shannamike lace up

17 Reviews for Danielle Grasso Events

Ryan · Married on 10/14/2017

Danielle did so much behind the scenes. She was the glue that kept the whole day together. Because of her, the day was such a success. She was such a huge help with organizing the chair delivery, helping with attaching flowers, and decorating. We couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 10/19/2017

L · Married on 10/14/2017

If there were more stars to give her I would give her 20 more! Danielle was incredible to work with throughout the entire planning process. She was so professional and supportive, especially when working with someone like me who couldn't find my "vision". She had amazing ideas and came up with suggestions she knew I would personally love because she took the time to get to know me and understand the type of day my husband and I wanted to have. She's the very best, and she will make sure your day is nothing short of perfect. I highly highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I got married on September 23, 2017 and what is said to be an extremely stressful day was the most amazing and carefree day we have ever day and that is ALL thanks for Danielle Grasso Events! Having Danielle from DGE was an absolute DREAM. My husband and I give her all the details and we were able to really enjoy the most magical day because she handled all of the logistics. The wedding day itself went incredibly smoothly and if there were any problems we NEVER knew about it. She is a real professional and ran the show from start to finish.
    I cannot express in words how thankful we are to her, because without her services we wouldn’t have enjoyed every minute of the day that is meant to remain in your memory forever! I would recommend her 10 times over! <3

Sent on 10/06/2017

Danielle Grasso Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• All Occasions Photography
    All Occasions Photography Wedding Photographers

Danielle was amazing to work with. She was very attentive to bride and groom and all the details and made all the photos run smoothly. Overtime I turned around to grab something for a photo, she had it in hand and ready! I would gladly work with her again and again! I found myself repeating all night "I love working with this wedding planner" !!

• Albany, 12210 See on map