Glenside, PA, Glenside, PA 19038 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 54
  • Real Weddings 1

About Daniel Moyer Photography

Daniel Moyer Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Glenside, Pennsylvania. A professional and focused individual, Daniel knows how to produce photos that can serve as lasting mementos of your special day. Boasting over 10 years worth of experience, he is well-versed in the art of freeze-framing magical wedding moments.

Having covered several hundred wedding celebrations over the course of his career to date, Daniel is very adept at preserving their unique aura, color, and emotion. His photographic style is a mixture of photojournalism and traditional, allowing him to fuse authenticity with elegantly framed photos. The high-resolution images taken by Daniel Moyer Photography can be produced in the form of digital files, canvas, prints, save-the-dates, and more.

Daniel thoroughly enjoys the role he plays on couples’ wedding days, providing a personable, warm, and friendly approach throughout.

Other Services

As well as being a wedding photographer, Daniel is also happy to provide couples with wedding planning advice. For those who wish to avail of his photography services, he is more than happy to schedule a time for an in-depth conversation. Some of the many services provided by Daniel Moyer Photography include the following:

• One-event-per-day policy
Together
Together
Excited mother of the bride
Excited mother of the bride
Bride comforts crying mom.
Bride comforts crying mom.
First dance
First dance
Lincoln Memorial Silhouette.
Lincoln Memorial Silhouette.
Microwedding in Germany.
Microwedding in Germany.
Silhouette under city hall.
Silhouette under city hall.
Emotional father of the bride.
Emotional father of the bride.
Unique couple portrait.
Brides make up with city hall.
Brides make up with city hall.
Under the Ben Franklin Bridge.
Under the Ben Franklin Bridge.
Bride with beautiful long veil
Bride with beautiful long veil
Gorgeous first dance!
Gorgeous first dance!
Groom seeing bride first time!
Groom seeing bride first time!
Engaged with donuts!
Engaged with donuts!
Franklin Institute First Dance
Franklin Institute First Dance
The joy of being engaged.
The joy of being engaged.
On top of a mountain!
On top of a mountain!
Outdoor ceremony by lake.
Outdoor ceremony by lake.
Shuffle board engagement!
Jefferson Memorial Engagement.
Jefferson Memorial Engagement.
First dance silhouette.
First dance silhouette.
Silhouette with flying veil!
Silhouette with flying veil!
Squeezing her tight!
Squeezing her tight!
Engagement at Princeton Univ.
Engagement at Princeton Univ.
Super cute snuggles!
Fitness style engagement.
Beautiful Sunset Engagement
Beautiful Sunset Engagement
Unique couple portrait.
Emotional groom reading card.
Emotional groom reading card.
fun philadelphia wedding photos 51 378354 1556852502

Daniel Moyer Photography 7
  • Z

Zayna · Married on 09/08/2018

The Best Photographer!

Dan is the best choice of a photographer for your wedding. A couple years prior to my husband and I getting engaged my husband showed me Dan’s work. I immediately fell in love with his work. I loved that he captured candid photos, and was able to capture the entire day.
    When it came to planning our wedding, Dan was my first and only choice for a photographer. I actually booked my wedding venue/date so that I could have Dan capture our day.
    Dan was our right hand man, during our planning. We would meet with him throughout our planning to talk through photos we wanted to capture and pretty much walked us through the whole day. He was also available for us to ask questions, as he has been to a lot of weddings and it was a good sound board when needed.
    When it came to our wedding day, we had some weather issues and during my stressful melt down there was Dan to make me smile and reset my mind in knowing I’m getting married today, and I’m starting my life with Dave and that all that matters. The photos Dan captured were awesome, and honestly bring me to tears to see how happy everyone was at the wedding and you could see the emotions of our closest family and friends.
    I would hands down recommend Dan all the time.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Daniel Moyer Photography 19
    Daniel Moyer Photography 20
  • Chuck

Chuck Emig · Married on 08/18/2018

Picking wedding vendors is hard! Danny makes it easy.

Talk to Danny Moyer for 5 minutes and you’ll be convinced he is the perfect person to photograph your wedding. When we got in touch with him, it was immediately obvious that he was as excited as we were, and that he knows exactly what he’s doing. Danny has photographed weddings in German castles and National Parks - he’s even shot a wedding in a hurricane! - and no matter how many questions we asked him (and there were hundreds) there wasn’t a single thing he didn’t have some insight about.
    Leading up to the wedding Danny took the time to really get to know us and talk about what we wanted. By the wedding day, we were not only friends, but Danny felt like part of our family, and we were able to just hang out and enjoy the pictures. Scroll through Danny’s gallery and you’ll see pictures of people looking relaxed and happy. I can honestly say we enjoyed our wedding day so much more because Danny helped us live in the moment and be ourselves.
    It’s impossible to sum up everything that Danny does because he seems to be everywhere at once, capturing big moments, like a first dance or a speech, and small ones, like a conversation with a close friend. He always has the big picture in mind, but combines that with a journalistic attention to detail. On top of that, he radiates genuine enthusiasm, joy, and professionalism. Danny even makes amazing prints and books of your wedding day! The man does it all, and he’s the best at all of it. Thank you, Danny, for sharing your amazing talent with us!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Daniel Moyer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Rockin' Photobooth
    Rockin' Photobooth Photo Booths

What can we say about Daniel Moyer Photography but Hire HIM! Energy, great photos and very friendly! Daniel adds energy to any celebration in addition to his great quality photos.

• DPNAK Weddings
    DPNAK Weddings Wedding Planners

I've had the amazing opportunity to work with Dan on a wedding and it was a great experience. His high-energy is amazing, his attention to detail is flawless and his professionalism with the clients and their guests is hands-down awesome. Enough with all the adjectives, just meet with him and you'll see what I mean. Oh, and the results are beautiful.

• HI FOCUSED cinematography
    HI FOCUSED cinematography Wedding Videographers

Daniel Moyer is a great photographer to work with. He's polite, professional and easy going. I definitely recommend him!

• Glenside, PA Glenside, PA, 19038 See on map