Daniel Moyer Photography Reviews

87 Reviews for Daniel Moyer Photography

• Maggie

Maggie Arko · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Dan is incredible

My husband and I had to postpone our Austin wedding due to COVID. We decided to still get married and have an intimate ceremony in my hometown of Philadelphia. I was hesitant to even hire a professional photographer at this mini-wedding but I'm so, so, so happy we got Dan. He beautifully captured the most amazing day of my life, and a lot of that amazingness is thanks to him. Dan was pretty much our only professional vendor at this intimate ceremony and we would have been lost without him. He literally did everything. He taught my mom how to attach my veil, he fixed my bouquet, he tied my husband's bowtie, he fixed our broken speaker system, and the list goes on. More than that, he was SUCH A BRIGHT SPOT in a difficult situation (i.e. dealing with COVID and the loss of our original wedding plans). He spent so much time learning about our relationship so that he could capture the specialness of the small ceremony, our emotions, and the way we see each other. He nailed it. You would have thought he's known our families forever based on the way he captured everyone. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and will cherish his photos for a lifetime. Two of my best friends have hired him for their weddings as well - he is so talented and such a wonderful person to work with!

Sent on 01/08/2021
  • Kristin

Kristin Maguire · Getting married on 10/03/2021

All Around Fabulous!

Dan is a great person and photographer! He worked closely with us to determine exactly what we were looking for in our wedding photography to make it personal to us. Our original wedding plans changed significantly due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and Dan was very flexible and understanding with those changes. We held a small outdoor ceremony and reception with 21 guests on 9/13/2020 (our original wedding date) and he perfectly captured the essence of the day. He captured all the special glances during the ceremony and little moments like that. Looking back at our wedding pictures we get to relive the magic of our wedding day :-) Can't wait to have Dan photograph our big dance party reception next year!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Kate

Kate Taylor · Married on 10/17/2020

Dan's the best!

Booking Dan Moyer for our wedding was the best decision we made, besides getting married to each other. From the moment we met Dan he became an instant friend and got to know us and what was very important to us. Through all the months of planning, especially during the pandemic, Dan gave us honest, no BS answers and advice on what would work best for us. We knew we didn’t have to worry with Dan’s guidance. On the actual wedding day, he was like an old friend coming to celebrate with us. We were very relaxed for all the pictures we planned to take. And finally seeing the finished product, we are completely blown away! He managed to capture everything we wanted and give us lasting memories that we didn’t think possible. We are so grateful for Dan and Lauren and all the amazing memories they provided us through the fantastic photography. We cannot recommend Daniel Moyer Photography enough! He is incredible and literally the best!

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Sean

Sean · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing throughout

Both my wife and I had previously attended weddings at which Dan was the photographer, and knew first-hand his talent at capturing amazing and intimate moments. From the first time we met, Dan not only wanted to understand the vision for our day, but also to get to know us as a couple. His attention to detail was phenomenal, and he was great about our evolving plans in the midst of the pandemic. He helped us with timeline planning and was flexible to allow us to relax and enjoy our day. He and the second photographer Lauren made us and our guests feel at ease all day and captured the amazing moments at our intimate ceremony. He knew the venue well and was even able to incorporate a drone to get unbelievable aerial photographs showcasing us at our beautiful venue. We can’t say enough good things about Dan, Lauren, and the whole experience.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Alexadra

Alex Vandegrift · Married on 08/22/2020

Hands down best decision we've ever made!

When planning our wedding, we knew that we wanted an incredible wedding photographer who could capture the most intimate, amazing moments of our lives through our eyes. After talking with Dan, there was no doubt that he was the guy for us. When first talking to him, he got down to the really gritty details of what makes us as a couple and who made us the people we are today together by asking targeted questions to evoke those emotions and get an overall picture of our relationship and our families. This is what makes Dan truly unique from other photographers, and what makes Dan the amazing photographer and person he is. He truly cares about you as a couple, and capturing your moments together and with those family members who also mean the most to you. Dan took the time to get to know us by going to dinner with us, and it felt like catching up with an old friend - he is honestly one of the most genuine, fun, and kind people we've ever met. We also got to hangout with him more at our Forever Session, which is about you as a couple instead of an engagement session. I loved this because Dan didn't focus on the materialistic aspect of engagements (i.e. the ring), and instead focused on what really matters, you as a couple and the beautiful relationship you've built. Dan captured this perfectly while also making it so much fun and giving us the freedom to wander around and find unplanned opportunities for photos. We currently have 3 photos of Dan's from our Forever Session hanging in our apartment because they are that good! The quality of the canvases and photos that he orders are also out of this world and the best quality I have ever seen. During these uncertain times of a pandemic, it is also important to recognize people and businesses who have the utmost values at their core, and Dan is one of those people. He truly cares about you, and does not view you as a customer, but rather a friend. Our wedding went from being 250 people to an intimate 10 person ceremony, and the whole time Dan told us he was along for the ride with whatever we decided. He came to our intimate ceremony and went above and beyond as a photographer by helping us arrange the set up, find great photo opportunities, take photos where everyone felt comfortable regarding social distancing, he even worked behind the camera to make our 1 year old niece laugh for his pictures, and even helped me take in and out my veil (which was complicated, but Dan knew exactly what to do!). Dan's work is brilliant and his personality is contagious. My mother-in-law even stated that she wants to use Dan for everything from now on. Since our wedding drastically changed, Dan worked with us. We wanted him to keep the money we originally paid for our wedding because we adore him and his work so much, and we wanted to support him whatever way we could. He is working with us to allow us to use the remaining credit we have towards future photos/photo albums, family portraits, etc. He has been the most supportive, flexible, and honest/upfront vendor during a time of uncertainty for both businesses and couples. He exceeded our expectations as a photographer, and I am still blown away at the kindness he showed on our wedding day. We were so thankful for his truly amazing work, and the kindness and respect that he treated us with as people. He went above and beyond to make sure that both parties in the contract were happy, which sadly, is a rare thing for businesses during this time. If you are looking for an incredible photographer and someone who truly cares about you, look no further! Dan exceeds all expectations! Thank you Dan for making these difficult times a little easier and for going above and beyond to make our day exceptional!

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Emily

Emily Slabonik · Married on 06/06/2020

Best Wedding Photographer!!

The choice of our photographer was an easy one after meeting Daniel Moyer about 5 years ago. He took amazing photos of my sister’s engagement, wedding, and eventually of their two little ones. His passion and love for his profession was unmatched and his wealth of knowledge of the wedding industry is an amazing resource that he shares freely and expertly. When it came to our special day, there was no doubt that we wanted him there! So much so, that during this crazy time of COVID, his availability was probably the most important variable when rescheduling venue/vendors for our reception. His flexibility as changes occurred kept us grounded and his energy was infectious that despite the numerous setbacks, he kept us constantly excited about our special day. He was able to quickly gasp our vision from the several times we met on skype remaining professional when necessary but usually being his humorous, down to earth self- injecting his Dad humor and including stories of his family whenever he could. This made us feel comfortable and confident that he would capture the special moments that are only experienced on your wedding day. He truly helped to make our day perfect, and we got to relive the whole day through the snapshots in time captured by his artistic eye. Dan Moyer Photography is the whole package ranging from the passionate, knowledgeable professional to the dancing photographer. We could not have asked for a better person to photograph our wedding! We look forward to seeing him soon. He is the photographer for our third family wedding this June!

Shout out to his partner in crime at our wedding, Lauren, capturing the other special moments when Dan wasn’t in the room!

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Emily

Emily Cowan · Married on 04/17/2020

Worth every cent

My husband and I started 2020 planning our Disney World wedding. When Covid hit, and everything changed, I panicked. I knew that ultimately our plans would involve a much different wedding than we had envisioned - my dream. Once I got around to the new vision, I knew that one area I would not compromise was photography. I wanted to make sure we had special photos as a memory, no matter how different this would be from the original. A photographer friend (and guest) sent me a small list of some recommendations. Not only was Dan his first pick, he was mine as well.
    Much longer story short - Dan was incredibly responsive, kind, and FLEXIBLE. Our plans changed a couple times, and he couldn't have been easier to work with, modifying the contract to fit our time and budget needs. He was especially helpful planning out our set up and even the pace of the earlier part of the day. At one point, I even suggested he start a photography and therapy business; he was there for whatever we needed.
    On top of that, the photos came out awesome. I could not be happier with the result and the decision we made. It's important to like your wedding vendors, but it's even better to feel like they are people you'd be friends with in other circumstances. Dan is just that.
    We wouldn't hesitate to use him for another job in the future. You won't regret hiring him.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Alana Tomarchio · Married on 09/07/2019

The BEST of the BEST!!!

Where do I even begin raving about Dan?! I found Dan when one of his photos was tagged on my venue's Instagram page. The lighting was so perfect even though the photo was in black and white. I emailed him that instant and even though he was on his family vacation, he got back to me right away. Dan takes so much care and time with his clients to get to know them, individually and as a couple to be able to capture how they feel about one another. After my first phone call with Dan, I knew he would have to be our photographer! Not only are his photos stunning, but he (as my husband and I always say) truly loves love! And his art of capturing those little moments that you want to remember forever is above even the highest standards. Working with Dan throughout our engagement (our Forever Session photos are beyond gorgeous - magazine worthy!) never ceased to disappoint when it came to response time, quality or affordability! If I could be Dan's marketing manager, I would, because I 1000000% believe in his work and his genuineness for love, photography and his clients! Thank you, Dan, for being the best "vendor" we could have chosen to capture the best day of our lives!!! We love you!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Mackenzie Pabst · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Decision we made!

Dan was not only our photographer, but he helped us organize our day and acted as a true friend to us throughout the process. We spoke with Dan on several occasions leading up to our wedding, as well as meeting to do our engagement photos. On our big day, it was great to have someone we knew by our side. Multiple guests commented that Dan seemed like he was truly excited for us and had a great energy throughout the whole day. Dan had us create lists of photos that were important to us, which helped structure our time taking pictures. He was respectful of our wishes to enjoy the cocktail party and reception - we were able to get all the photos we wanted on time. Last, but not least, our photos were absolutely beautiful and captured every moment of our day perfectly. I would recommend Dan to all of our friends & family! You won't regret hiring him!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Allie

Allie Bittner · Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

So I got married last year (forgot to do the review), but I cannot recommend Dan more as a photographer. He was everything you would want in a photographer. He was so professional, but at the same time, very easy going. He knows his stuff, but still listens to you too. He treats everyone in your family, wedding party, and guests with kindness and respect. And he makes it an effort to actually talk to you and get to know you. Oh, and did I mention he is really a great photographer and your photographs will come out absolutely amazing- because they will! Even making your photo album book is so much fun. It is hard not to like him. We actually miss talking to him now that the wedding is over. He is easy to talk too, easy to communicate with, and it made the photography process one of the easiest things at our wedding. I cannot recommend him enough, and there is a reason he has 5 stars on every review- we're not brainwashed- he's just that awesome!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Brenda · Married on 12/30/2018

Dan's the MAN!

We haven't even received our photos back yet, but Dan's professionalism and vision during the day has us so excited. He spent the time getting to know us, what we wanted to be captured in our day and was extremely great at switching gears and catching moments.

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Z

Zayna · Married on 09/08/2018

The Best Photographer!

Dan is the best choice of a photographer for your wedding. A couple years prior to my husband and I getting engaged my husband showed me Dan’s work. I immediately fell in love with his work. I loved that he captured candid photos, and was able to capture the entire day.
    When it came to planning our wedding, Dan was my first and only choice for a photographer. I actually booked my wedding venue/date so that I could have Dan capture our day.
    Dan was our right hand man, during our planning. We would meet with him throughout our planning to talk through photos we wanted to capture and pretty much walked us through the whole day. He was also available for us to ask questions, as he has been to a lot of weddings and it was a good sound board when needed.
    When it came to our wedding day, we had some weather issues and during my stressful melt down there was Dan to make me smile and reset my mind in knowing I’m getting married today, and I’m starting my life with Dave and that all that matters. The photos Dan captured were awesome, and honestly bring me to tears to see how happy everyone was at the wedding and you could see the emotions of our closest family and friends.
    I would hands down recommend Dan all the time.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Chuck

Chuck Emig · Married on 08/18/2018

Picking wedding vendors is hard! Danny makes it easy.

Talk to Danny Moyer for 5 minutes and you’ll be convinced he is the perfect person to photograph your wedding. When we got in touch with him, it was immediately obvious that he was as excited as we were, and that he knows exactly what he’s doing. Danny has photographed weddings in German castles and National Parks - he’s even shot a wedding in a hurricane! - and no matter how many questions we asked him (and there were hundreds) there wasn’t a single thing he didn’t have some insight about.
    Leading up to the wedding Danny took the time to really get to know us and talk about what we wanted. By the wedding day, we were not only friends, but Danny felt like part of our family, and we were able to just hang out and enjoy the pictures. Scroll through Danny’s gallery and you’ll see pictures of people looking relaxed and happy. I can honestly say we enjoyed our wedding day so much more because Danny helped us live in the moment and be ourselves.
    It’s impossible to sum up everything that Danny does because he seems to be everywhere at once, capturing big moments, like a first dance or a speech, and small ones, like a conversation with a close friend. He always has the big picture in mind, but combines that with a journalistic attention to detail. On top of that, he radiates genuine enthusiasm, joy, and professionalism. Danny even makes amazing prints and books of your wedding day! The man does it all, and he’s the best at all of it. Thank you, Danny, for sharing your amazing talent with us!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh · Married on 07/14/2018

Photographer

I decided to reach out to Dan to be the photographer for my wedding after seeing the beautiful photos he took at my friends wedding. Dan really captures those small moments in brilliant ways and really captures the emotions of the day.
    Dan knows how to capture those emotions because he strives to really know the couples beforehand. He really wants to know you as a couple and what your expectations are of your day so that he can capture the best moments for you to look back on. Dan was a joy to work with and i would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Justine Simonetti · Married on 06/02/2018

Dan is amazing!

Dan took the most beautiful wedding photos and truly captures the uniqueness of our wedding venue, the Franklin Institute. He was always available whenever we had a question and went above and beyond to meet with us and talk through so many details of our wedding. We receive so many compliments on our photos, I actually miss talking to him!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Lauren · Married on 02/23/2018

Dan was hands down the best photographer we could have possibly hired for our wedding!

I honestly don't know where to start to properly review Dan. Fair warning that this review may make Dan sound too good to be true, but he really is THAT good. Neither my husband or I like taking photos. I'm not kidding you when I say we had maybe 3 photos together over FIVE years of dating .. none of which we liked.

Enter Dan.

We took our engagement photos/had our forever session with Dan the day before the wedding (seriously, we dreaded having our photo taken). After chatting and hanging out for awhile, we started taking photos, and it was FUN. Dan immediately made us feel comfortable and played off of our humor to put us at ease. We laughed the entire night with Dan! It's rare for us to quickly click with people and we clicked with Dan right away. Flash forward to the wedding day. Again, Dan was absolutely amazing! He was ready early and stayed late. He was, as usual, a BLAST to hang out with all day (you are with your photographer more than any of your family, friends or future spouse that day so this is IMPORTANT). You know your photographer is an amazing guy when your guests take photos with him for their Instagram with the caption "Best photographer EVER".

We've only seen two teaser photos so far, but we LOVE them both. The two people who have never liked a photo together (one of which has extreme self confidence problems) love our photos and are excited to see the others! I honestly think it would be impossible to choose someone better than Dan as our photographer! He clearly loves what he does and is truly AMAZING at what he does (with the camera and just at being an amazing, fun, charismatic, and passionate human being). We're already planning when we will hire him again (aka he is stuck with us for life)!

Seriously, go hire Dan! We promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Camille · Married on 12/22/2017

We first met Dan in October of 2011 at Greg’s brother’s wedding. There happened to be a freak snowstorm which caused it to be postponed until the following day. Dan stayed the whole time and basically had the entire weekend on his camera. He was so much fun and all of the pictures from that day were absolutely amazing.

When Greg and I first got engaged we had no clue where to begin with the wedding planning. The only thing we did know was that we needed Dan as our photographer. When we found a hall and called Dan to see if he was available, we were relieved that we didn’t need to change our wedding date.

We had an engagement photo session in October of 2016 and this was where we really got to know Dan. We were able to be ourselves around him and we both felt very comfortable with him. We had so much fun and the pictures came out so great!!!

On the day of the wedding this past December, he made everything so easy. At the hair salon when Dan first came in and starting talking to us, the hair stylist thought he was a family member. The rest of the day was perfect and we didn’t have to stress about pictures because we knew Dan had it covered.

Dan takes time to get to know the couples that he works with. He also gets to know their families. He isn’t some guy that just shows up on the day of your wedding and takes pictures. He is much more than a photographer to us! You know how people say “pictures don’t do it justice”? This statement isn’t true about Dan’s photos. When you look at Dan’s pictures you get such a rush of emotion just by looking at them. It actually feels as if you’re there and can tell how those photographed are feeling.

If you want an awesome wedding photographer who is fun, personable, and takes insane pictures, then Dan is your man! There are not enough stars to give this guy. I can’t stop looking at our wedding photos because they are so amazing!!! We love you Dan!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2017

I'm not even quite sure where to begin - but all I can say is that Dan deserves every single word of praise that comes his way. He has such a gift, and was 100% born to be doing this job. I was really anxious about having to select a photographer for our wedding, and all of those feelings went to the wayside after I had one initial phone call with Dan. That's all it took, because Dan took the time to ask so many thoughtful questions and genuinely understand what the important moments were going to be on our wedding day. Anybody could guess what those "important" moments would be (reciting our vows, our first dance, etc.), but Dan took the time to truly know and appreciate the dynamics of our personal relationship, as well as those that we have with our families, and it made for some pictures that captured moments far more important than we could have ever imagined. Dan's photography was by far the best money that we spent on our wedding day - his work is truly invaluable, and I know that we'll cherish his pictures and thoughtfulness for years to come!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2017

I’ll try to keep this from sounding like a love letter, but Dan was absolutely, hands-down our favorite vendor! I’ve never met anyone so enthusiastic and thoughtful; it was such a treat to have him be part of our wedding day and engagement.

Dan made us feel at ease from the start. Our engagement shoot was unbelievably comfortable, and more like a great date that ended in making a wonderful new friend! Receiving our pictures was even more reassuring. Wedding planning is stressful and you doubt your choices, even (especially?) small ones like table numbers and envelope color. When those stresses inevitably piled up, I would go to our engagement photos to remind myself we had made at least one really great decision; we must be doing something right! That comfort was so valuable to have throughout the craziness of wedding planning.

We also got a go-to wedding expert in Dan. He was available to help whenever we needed and gave us his full attention. One time we called to ask a question and he happened to be driving; he literally pulled over so he could look at our timeline and work out a solution with us. He treated our problems like they were his problems and all his suggestions worked out incredibly well.

On the wedding day he greeted me with a huge hug and was just as excited as I was! Looking back we were amazed by the intimate moments he captured since he was never intrusive. Our photos show touching moments rather than stiff poses, and the photos reflect the joy and fun of the day. Dan did an excellent job capturing the emotions and relationships that meant so much to us. Weddings have a lot of pretty details, but it’s not pictures of centerpieces or escort cards that you’ll pass down to your grandkids someday. It’s the pictures of you crying as you say your vows, embracing in your first quiet moments together as husband and wife, and hugging your favorite people that will mean the most. We can’t recommend Dan enough.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Andrea · Married on 01/07/2017

There was never a doubt that we'd choose Dan as our wedding photographer! His energy, kindness, and true attention to all of the details that were important to us were evident from the first moment we started talking to him about our wedding. Every time we met, talked, or even emailed him, we were excited to see how he'd capture all of the memories of our big day. To say that he delivered in spades would be an understatement! He really was committed to giving us every photo we ever could have wanted, and kept it all fun and lighthearted for us and every member of our family and wedding party. Everyone loved Dan and Michael!! The photos are truly top-notch, and we love to relive the memories and all of the things that made our wedding day so special. We can't recommend Daniel Moyer Photography enough!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Darlene · Married on 08/05/2016

I knew that I was going to have the most beautiful wedding photos from Daniel during our initial conversation when Daniel told me that I should research lots of photographers before choosing one for our big day. This was the first genuine conversation I had with a vendor during the wedding planning process. He told me these pictures would always be meaningful to us and wanted us to make sure that his style was exactly what we envisioned for our big day. I took some time and researched other photographers, but came back to Daniel. After we booked him, he took me and my (now) husband out to dinner to talk about our relationship and what we envisioned for our big day. The day before the wedding, Daniel called us and gave us a pep talk and tips on how to savor the fleeting moments of our big day. The morning of our wedding, seeing Daniel was like seeing an old friend- I was at ease with him around and that made him capturing the genuine intimate moments of our day so natural. We had so much fun shooting our photos- he and lauren kept us laughing and focused on what mattered throughout the day. Our friends and family kept asking if our photographer was a long time friend because he was out on the dance floor twirling and shooting some of the most genuine moments with our guest from our wedding reception. The whole experience was extremely personal and I am forever grateful that we chose Daniel to shoot our big day. And the pictures speak for themselves. Check out his website and blog to see how beautiful his work is- my words cannot do his work justice.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Lara · Married on 06/03/2016

The thing that really separates Dan Moyer from many other photographers is his personality. He is light-hearted, engaging, and is quick to establish a fun, easy-going rapport. Dan’s high energy and sense of humor are infectious and really helped us, our wedding party, and all our guests feel comfortable in front of a camera.

For our engagement session, Dan was able to capture our personalities through candid photos and a lot of creative moments. He brought that same enthusiasm to our wedding, which everybody was quick to catch on. It was such an enjoyable experience working with him and truly one of the highlights of our big day. Dan was just as “in the moment” as we were and we are so grateful to have had him there. We can’t wait to see our wedding photos and relive the day all over again!

Dan has a ton of industry experience and his talents really speak for themselves. He even took the time to get to know us outside of the “wedding bubble” over dinner and even coffee a few days before our wedding. Not only did we feel like we worked with a great photographer, but we also believe we gained a new friend. We received a ton of compliments on him and his partner for the day, Zack, and look forward to working with him again for our cheesy (future) family photos. Thanks, Dan!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Megan · Married on 05/21/2016

Daniel Moyer is an exceptional wedding photographer! We have known Danny for many years and we graduated from the same high school. Ever since I laid my eyes on his work I knew that one day I would want him to capture my special day. My husband and I were finishing up our last semester of college and Danny made accommodations to meet half way to discuss our wedding with him! We spent the first meeting talk about our relationship, how Joe proposed, our families, and our mutual love for Jesus! The second time we met we discussed our wedding day and we were thankful for the wedding knowledge that Danny has! We thought we had all the fine details ironed out and it turned out we didn't. Danny helped us envision our wedding day from the beginning to end and it finally made sense to us. We had thousands of thoughts all jumbled in our minds and it was difficult for us to see how the whole day would plan out. Not only is Danny knowledgablable about his work but he sees the whole picture and he will guide you in creating the most beautiful day of your life. Finally, our wedding day arrived and what a beautiful day it was! Danny kept very busy getting pictures of everything he possibly could. During our family pictures our flower girl just was not having it. Danny did what he does best and he began to RUN AROUND LIKE A CHICKEN AND MAKE NOISES LIKE A CHICKEN, and yes you read the correctly! Our flower girl cracked a smile and we now have a picture perfect family photo! Let me tell you, when people tell you the day is going to fly by they are NOT kidding! We felt like the DJ played five songs and the wedding was over. It was such a beautiful time going through our photos and reliving our day all over again. Danny's photographs are like a movie of your wedding day. The best part of it all is they look absolutely breathtaking when you begin to decorate your home with them! We HIGHLY reccomend Daniel Moyer Photography as your lifetime photographer!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Joe · Married on 05/07/2016

Everyone told us a Photographer is the most important vendor. We decided to really take our time and meet with a handful of photographers to get this right. Even Daniel told me, "meet with a lot of us, we're going to spend more time with your wife on the day than you will." He lived up to the hype and ended up being more like a Wedding Coach than just a Photographer. On such a stressful day, he really found ways to calm us down and make sure that we were enjoying our day. He met with us on several occasions leading up to the wedding to get even the smallest details right. He even offered us a 2nd photographer at cost and brought a third on his own. He has such a creative mind matched with fun spirited attitude and that gave us exactly what we needed that day. He worked under a lot of pressure and for the entire day, arriving at 11am until midnight. I was told to really find the perfect photographer to capture those candid moments on my wedding day and we surely did. I looked on areas to save money during the process, but I realized that with Photographers- you get what you pay for. Daniel was one of the only vendors that didn't look at our wedding like a business opportunity. He was there to make our day special and as best as it could be. We viewed Daniel as an investment and were pleased from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Daniel Moyer for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 07/05/2016