Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Danfredo Photos + Films

DANFREDO PHOTOS + FILMS / UNIQUELY AUTHENTIC LOVE STORIES ABOUT PARTICULARLY AWESOME PEOPLE.

HEY, WE'RE DANIELLE + WILFREDO RIVERA. WE’RE MARRIED FOLKS. WIENER PARENTS. PEOPLE PERSONS. HUG LIKERS. LOVE LOVERS. SMART ALECKS. TRAVEL JUNKIES. FOOD CRITICS. WHISKEY DRINKERS (HE). LOUD TALKERS (SHE). PHOTO TAKERS. MOVIE MAKERS. AND FUNKY CHICKEN DANCERS.

YOU’RE ADVENTURE SEEKERS. RISK TAKERS. FUN HAVERS. EMOJI USERS. HI-FIVE GIVERS. KISS STEALERS. CONFETTI THROWERS. BOTTLE POPPERS. TRASH TALKERS. ANIMAL LOVERS. COFFEE ADDICTS. TACO CONNOISSEURS. AND PARTICULARLY AWESOME PEOPLE.

GLAD WE’RE ON THE SAME PAGE.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (3)
Albums (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Prints (1)

Danielle and Will (Danfredo) are simply the best! They were the first and only photographers my husband and I met with - we had no doubt that we wanted them to be a part of our wedding this past October. Danielle made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, and it shows through the photos. We haven't stopped looking at them! They are timely with responses (and the final product!), true professionals, and not to mention super fun to be around. We are so grateful for the beautiful photos that captured our wedding day. I recommend Danielle & Wil 100%!

Profile Picture Juli, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

We were immediately smitten with their portfolio when we discovered Danfredo. It was exactly the sort of style we wanted to capture. They turned out to be such extraordinary people which was just extra icing on the proverbial wedding cake. Our initial video conference had us all laughing hysterically, and it felt like hanging out with longtime friends at our engagement shoot. A few jokes and wisecracks quickly put us at ease. That's definitely the sort of relaxed vibe you want to surround yourself with on your big day. Danielle and Wil's charm reflects in their work as well. We couldn't be happier with our final photos and videos, and we're proud to be part of their graduating class of 2017!

Profile Picture Adam, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Danfredo is no joke! They are absolutely the best photographers/videographers out there and just really awesome people! I had seen Danfredo’s work prior to becoming engaged and less than 24 hours into my engaged life I reached out to them to check their availability. Their creativity and style of capturing wedding moments, in a non-cliché or cheesy way, is something hard to come by and when I began to look at their work I knew it was exactly what I wanted. Besides being over the moon about how everything turned out, I want to highlight how easy and fun it was to work with them. Wedding planning can be extremely stressful and the people you surround yourself to work with I think is crucial to minimizing the stress and increasing the fun. Throughout planning, Danfredo never made us feel rushed, behind the eight ball or overwhelmed. Their laid-back attitude is actually my favorite part of their professionalism, and definitely something I appreciated on the day itself. When I saw the final images and video a few weeks after the wedding I could not have been happier, and honestly, I am a bit of a tough critic when it comes to photos of myself (like most girls!). I would recommend Danielle and Wil 100 times over, you will not be disappointed, do it!

Photos

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Danfredo Photography is a super friendly and detail-oriented team or professionals who will make sure you look your best on your wedding day and have fun in the process! I highly recommend them if you like beautiful photos :)

Not only are you going to get great images from Danfredo but you will have fun. Danielle has a true gift for what she does! You will not be disappointed when working with her. We always look forward to working with Danfredo Photography.

Events