Dana Bartone and Company

1151 South Main Street On Site at your location, Cheshire, CT 06410 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

rawphototrashthedress17
7358410150340446765249264252695248159118577201317n

94 Reviews for Dana Bartone and Company

Dana · Married on 09/28/2018

Everything was perfect! Dana and Marissa were absolutely amazing the whole process I was made to feel so special and important the whole team was so helpful and communicative day of was like a dream come true everyone looked amazing and my hair and makeup came out better than I could have imagined!!!

Awilda · Married on 08/11/2018

The bridal hair and make-up experience is critically important. After all, there will be pictures!

In my opinion, Dana Bartone & Company’s bridal services is 5 Star. Professional, warm and friendly, they are also total experts in their craft. My personal experience began with an extremely accommodating scheduling process for a trial. I arrived to find a small, intimate and completely welcoming Salon. I walked into a genuinely friendly greeting from the receptionist, and then Dana made it a point to introduce herself. While I hadn’t planned on meeting her, I was happy to.
    I was assigned to Jazmin, which turned out to very fortunate for me. She was amazing. She has a great personality, is an excellent listener and always stayed completely focused on getting things perfect. I left that trial with the make-up and hair that I asked for. She got it exactly right – all in the first go round. Jazmin made the experience painless and stress-free then and afterwards with timely responses to my emailed questions.
    On my wedding day she showed up right on time with a big smile and a ton of product. While she was only scheduled to take care of me she was completely ready for any last minute additions. Being familiar with Jazmin and comfortable with her, hair and make-up on my wedding day was smooth sailing. She replicated what we had approved at the trial, working quickly and calmly and with a couple of laughs during the process.

Overall, I highly recommend Dana Bartone & Company as a bridal hair & make-up salon. I can’t say enough good things about Jazmin. She is talented, sincere and respects the role she plays in your special day, but most importantly, she really cares. It was a pleasure to meet and work with her.

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband Andy and I got married on 11/4/17 and used Dana Bartone for hair and makeup services for the girls on our wedding day. I worked with Suzanne for all of the logistical pieces and had Sara, Jazmin and Lauren on the day of for hair/make up and all 4 of these women were incredible! Suzanne was so easy to work with and made sure payments, appointments, etc. were all squared away to keep everything as organized as possible. My mom and I had the pleasure of meeting Sara and Jazmin a few months before the wedding for our hair and makeup trials and they were so lovely and made the process so much fun! Sara did my makeup and Jazmin did both of our hair and everything looked even better that we could have imagined. We gave them some ideas and they just ran with it. The day of the wedding was the most organized set up I could have ever imagined. Sara, Jazmin and Lauren had the timing down perfectly for each girl, as they knew we were on a tight schedule, but it never felt rushed. They kept the morning fun and made all of the girls look stunning. My hair and makeup on the day of the wedding looked just as perfect as it did in the trial and I wouldn’t have changed a thing. It also stayed put through all of the tears and the long night of celebrating. It looked flawless in person and in photos and I would highly recommend these ladies to anyone in need of hair and/or makeup services! Thank you for making us look and feel beautiful!

Dana Bartone and Company FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 82.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 82.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 82.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 82.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 82.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 82.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 22.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 42.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 82.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

Real Weddings

• Airen Miller Photography
    Airen Miller Photography Wedding Photographers

You of the line, best of the best. Dana Bartone & Company is THE leading wedding salon that I HIGHLY recommend. Mazing true makeup artists and salon professionals. Wedding artists.

• Creative Concepts by Lisa
    Creative Concepts by Lisa Wedding Planners

Working with Dana and her team is always a fabulous, collaborative, experience. From the initial consultation, to the potential follow up consultation during the year, to the scheduling process, and day of, their desire to start your wedding day off in a calm and luxurious manner is fantastic. They are fun and talented! I recommend Dana and her team for your wedding day hair and make-up experience!

• ILE Photography & Video
    ILE Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

Dana was very flexible and professional. At the bride's request we went to her shop to film the preparations and she did a awesome job prepping the bride and her mom. The shop was very well organized and we were able to get in and get great footage with no problem. I would recommend her to any of my clients.

• 1151 South Main Street, On Site at your location Cheshire, CT 06410 See on map
    203-490-4117 (Phone number)