91 Reviews for Dana Bartone and Company

Hair Trial (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
Tweezing (1)

Dana Bartone & Co is truly the gold standard for wedding hair and makeup. I first worked with them when I was a bridesmaid 3 years ago and I knew then that I wanted them for my wedding this last September. As a bride, you want to look good for your wedding day, that is a given...but for me, really, I was SO happy with how stunning my bridesmaids and my mom were thanks to Christina and Patty. They were radiant! We had a blast getting ready with Christina and Patty the morning of. Thank you!

Profile Picture Cate, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so happy with how everything turned out beauty-wise, thanks to Dana and her team. Dana was great at reading what kind of look I was going for and I loved both my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She and her team are incredibly versatile, so regardless of what you’re trying to achieve, I don’t think you can go wrong if you work with them.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Hair Extensions, On-Site Hair

Dana Bartone and Company Pricing

16 Photos

My Photo Album

4 Photos

9 ENDORSEMENTS
You of the line, best of the best. Dana Bartone & Company is THE leading wedding salon that I HIGHLY recommend. Mazing true makeup artists and salon professionals. Wedding artists.

Working with Dana and her team is always a fabulous, collaborative, experience. From the initial consultation, to the potential follow up consultation during the year, to the scheduling process, and day of, their desire to start your wedding day off in a calm and luxurious manner is fantastic. They are fun and talented! I recommend Dana and her team for your wedding day hair and make-up experience!

Dana was very flexible and professional. At the bride's request we went to her shop to film the preparations and she did a awesome job prepping the bride and her mom. The shop was very well organized and we were able to get in and get great footage with no problem. I would recommend her to any of my clients.

The first time we worked with Dana and her crew was over 5 years ago and until this day, their work is pristine!! Each of our brides are stunning until their last dance!

Events

1151 South Main Street, On Site at your location, Cheshire, CT 06410   See On Map
203-250-7709 (phone) 203-439-2583 (fax)
Dana Bartone and Company is a wedding hair and makeup salon from Connecticut. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Connecticut, Westchester County, and lower New England. Dana Bartone and Company is a professional wedding hair and makeup salon that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in all hair and makeup for your big day.