Dana Bartone & Company Reviews

95 | Cheshire, CT

95 Reviews for Dana Bartone & Company

Dana · Married on 09/28/2018

Everything was perfect! Dana and Marissa were absolutely amazing the whole process I was made to feel so special and important the whole team was so helpful and communicative day of was like a dream come true everyone looked amazing and my hair and makeup came out better than I could have imagined!!!

Awilda · Married on 08/11/2018

The bridal hair and make-up experience is critically important. After all, there will be pictures!

In my opinion, Dana Bartone & Company’s bridal services is 5 Star. Professional, warm and friendly, they are also total experts in their craft. My personal experience began with an extremely accommodating scheduling process for a trial. I arrived to find a small, intimate and completely welcoming Salon. I walked into a genuinely friendly greeting from the receptionist, and then Dana made it a point to introduce herself. While I hadn’t planned on meeting her, I was happy to.
    I was assigned to Jazmin, which turned out to very fortunate for me. She was amazing. She has a great personality, is an excellent listener and always stayed completely focused on getting things perfect. I left that trial with the make-up and hair that I asked for. She got it exactly right – all in the first go round. Jazmin made the experience painless and stress-free then and afterwards with timely responses to my emailed questions.
    On my wedding day she showed up right on time with a big smile and a ton of product. While she was only scheduled to take care of me she was completely ready for any last minute additions. Being familiar with Jazmin and comfortable with her, hair and make-up on my wedding day was smooth sailing. She replicated what we had approved at the trial, working quickly and calmly and with a couple of laughs during the process.

Overall, I highly recommend Dana Bartone & Company as a bridal hair & make-up salon. I can’t say enough good things about Jazmin. She is talented, sincere and respects the role she plays in your special day, but most importantly, she really cares. It was a pleasure to meet and work with her.

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband Andy and I got married on 11/4/17 and used Dana Bartone for hair and makeup services for the girls on our wedding day. I worked with Suzanne for all of the logistical pieces and had Sara, Jazmin and Lauren on the day of for hair/make up and all 4 of these women were incredible! Suzanne was so easy to work with and made sure payments, appointments, etc. were all squared away to keep everything as organized as possible. My mom and I had the pleasure of meeting Sara and Jazmin a few months before the wedding for our hair and makeup trials and they were so lovely and made the process so much fun! Sara did my makeup and Jazmin did both of our hair and everything looked even better that we could have imagined. We gave them some ideas and they just ran with it. The day of the wedding was the most organized set up I could have ever imagined. Sara, Jazmin and Lauren had the timing down perfectly for each girl, as they knew we were on a tight schedule, but it never felt rushed. They kept the morning fun and made all of the girls look stunning. My hair and makeup on the day of the wedding looked just as perfect as it did in the trial and I wouldn’t have changed a thing. It also stayed put through all of the tears and the long night of celebrating. It looked flawless in person and in photos and I would highly recommend these ladies to anyone in need of hair and/or makeup services! Thank you for making us look and feel beautiful!

Cate · Married on 09/30/2017

Dana Bartone & Co is truly the gold standard for wedding hair and makeup. I first worked with them when I was a bridesmaid 3 years ago and I knew then that I wanted them for my wedding this last September. As a bride, you want to look good for your wedding day, that is a given...but for me, really, I was SO happy with how stunning my bridesmaids and my mom were thanks to Christina and Patty. They were radiant! We had a blast getting ready with Christina and Patty the morning of. Thank you!

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

I was so happy with how everything turned out beauty-wise, thanks to Dana and her team. Dana was great at reading what kind of look I was going for and I loved both my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She and her team are incredibly versatile, so regardless of what you’re trying to achieve, I don’t think you can go wrong if you work with them.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 04/28/2017

Dana did my makeup for my future sister-in-law's wedding and I absolutely loved it! It was flawless and I still look back at those photos and smile. Once I became engaged I knew that I would be having Dana and her lovely team do my makeup as well as my bridal party. I went in for my trial a little bit ago and again...I was floored! My hair and makeup was better than I imagined. They are so kind, professional and courteous and I look forward to working with them.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Dana Bartone & Company's reply:

Emily I am so excited for your big day and thank you so much for such kind words. It was truly our pleasure and the best is yet to come!! xo Dana

Adrianna · Married on 03/25/2017

Dana and Lauren were the best! It was such a pleasure to have them be a part of my wedding morning! They were patient, kind, and accommodating and truly made myself and my girls feel our most beautiful. I will definitely use Dana Bartone and Company for future events!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Dana Bartone & Company's reply:

Thank you so much Adrianna!! It was truly our pleasure and you were a sweet and beautiful bride.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

I can't say enough great things about this company, especially Sarah. Everyone's make-up was PERFECT. It also all looked so natural. I don't really wear make up anymore and she listened to exactly what I had to say. It didn't even look like I had anything on, but everyone said I looked amazing. Sarah takes her time with each person even though they aren't the bride. I love how the bride gets liner and lipstick included so that they can touch up through the night.

Lori · Married on 09/18/2016

I am so thankful to have found Dana Bartone & Company for my wedding day! Lauren was absolutely amazing and agreed to join the team to do my hair only a month before the wedding (after having a few bad trials). Both Lauren and Anne really listened to what I wanted during the trials and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. They arrived right on time despite an early 6am start and made everyone in the bridal party look and feel gorgeous. I highly recommend using this salon for your wedding day. Thank you to Lauren and Anne from the bottom of my heart for all of your hard work and making me and my ladies feel our best on such an important day!

Brenna · Married on 09/17/2016

I booked three artists from Dana Bartone to do hair for me, two moms, and 8 bridesmaids, and makeup for six of us. They came out to the Simsbury Inn and stayed all day until everyone looked perfect. My artists listened to my feedback from the trials, and the results were fantastic! They were timely, accommodating, and really creative in their styling. I would highly recommend booking through Dana Bartone - their artists are top notch!

Dayna · Married on 08/27/2016

Sara @ Dana Bartone was unbelievable. She made me feel like a complete princess not only at my trial but on my wedding day. All the girls looked AMAZING. No one looked too done up everyone looked natural and gorgeous. Sara made me feel so comfortable and even calmed me down on my wedding day when there was a lot going on. She listened so well and my hair and makeup looked absolutely phenomenal all day long. Book Sara ASAP :) She is wonderful!

Colleen · Married on 08/20/2016

I would highly recommend Dana Bartone and Company. Two hair stylists and one makeup artist traveled to my wedding venue and they did the hair and makeup for my entire wedding party and our moms. The ladies were very professional and and all of my bridesmaids were thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out.

• Halley

Halley · Married on 08/13/2016

I went in today for a hair and make up trial for my wedding. Shari was an artist with my make up, and made me feel very comfortable and beautiful. She even gave me some tips for shaping my brows and products for future use. Lauren did wonders with my hair. I have very thin straight hair, but the finished product was exactly everything I hoped for. She was very flexible, and was great at providing me with some suggestions. I had contacted this salon after they had styled my hair and make-up for my brother's wedding, and I am always surprised by the enchanting end result. I wish I could look this beautiful everyday! I know this will be a perfect look for my special day. Thank you!

Vanessa · Married on 07/30/2016

I was lucky enough to find out about Dana Bartone & Company through my photographer and am so happy I chose them to work with on my wedding day! Suzanne was extremely prompt and helpful in answering all my questions leading up to the big day and Anne and Laura were the perfect pair to work with on my wedding day. They both did an amazing job on myself and my bridal party, I can't thank them enough for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Stephanie · Married on 07/02/2016

I would highly recommend Dana Bartone and Company for a wedding. They traveled to Rhode Island for my wedding. They were early, ready to go and were able to accommodate over 14 people with hair and make-up. During my trial, Ann really took her time asking me what I wanted and checked in with me throughout the whole thing. For my hair, Lauren was amazing. I can't say enough great things about their team!!!

kristine · Married on 06/25/2016

Dana Bartone and Lauren were absolutely fantastic! They were very sweet, accommodating and even were able to keep me calm and collected. They made my bridesmaids, mother, and myself extremely happy on my wedding day and just made everyone feel beautiful! They were so flexible and great to have by your side while getting ready on your wedding day.

Lauren and Erica were AMAZING!! They came out to us on a holiday weekend, were on time and ready to make me and my bridal party stunning! I couldn't have asked for more. THANK YOU!!

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

We worked with Dana and her crew for both hair and makeup. I could not have been happier. My hair and makeup came out even better than I could have hoped. Dana was amazing at understanding the look I wanted even though I couldn't clearly explain it ! All of my bridesmaids and both mother or the bride and mother of the groom were thrilled with their both their hair and makeup! And most importantly they were on time, finished right on schedule, and were a pleasure to have in our home while getting ready! You can't go wrong with these ladies!

Colby · Married on 05/14/2016

We used Dana Bartone's hair and makeup services on site at a house where we were getting ready the morning of my wedding. Dana and her entire team (including Lauren who did my hair and I LOVED!) were fun, friendly, and professional and made myself and my bridal party look stunning! After meeting them at my hair and makeup trial I had no doubts that I was going to love the end result on the day of my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone and can't say enough good things about them!

Chelsea · Married on 04/24/2016

Laura Moore did my bride hair and makeup as well as my whole bridal party and mom! She was absolutely amazing! I have never felt so beautiful! She is truly gifted! Her professionalism, amazing personality, energy, and compassion was contagious! She truly made my vision become reality which I will be forever grateful for!! Highly recommended!!

Alix · Married on 10/10/2015

I booked Dana Bartone & Co. for all the hair and makeup services for my wedding on October 10, 2015. Dana and one other member from her team did the hair and makeup for me, all 6 of my bridesmaids, my mother and my flower girl and they did a fantastic job! Because of Dana and her excellent work, I couldn't have felt more beautiful on my wedding day. She really listened to every detail and made sure that my hair and makeup was EXACTLY how I wanted it. In the weeks and months leading up to my wedding she was very easy to get in touch with and was always available to answer any questions I had. The night before my wedding I ended up switching locations for where we'd be getting ready and this was not a problem for her at all. She arrived bright and early that morning and spent the entire day with us, making sure everyone looked stunning and perfect. I absolutely loved working with her and highly recommend her services to anyone and especially any bride looking for a fantastic hair and makeup artist!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Dana Bartone & Company's reply:

Hi Alix!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. Laura and I had a fun time on your day and I cannot wait to see the photos when they are ready. We wish you all the best!!! xo Dana

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2015

Dana Bartone is hands down amazing! I booked Dana Bartone & Co. for my October wedding. My sister used Dana for her wedding in 2012 and we had such a wonderful experience. I worked with Suzanne to get everything set up. Since I am in Boston, Suzanne helped me coordinate everything over email and was so helpful and quick to respond. Dana did my hair and makeup and the makeup of my bridesmaids and mother. Lauren did all of the bridesmaids and mother's hair. I can't rave about the two of them enough. They were wonderful and made sure we all looked perfect for the big day. Dana is so talented and laid back. I loved working with her. I highly, highly recommend Dana Bartone & Co.!

Stacey · Married on 08/29/2015

I booked Dana Bartone & Co to provide hair and makeup services for myself, 4 bridesmaids, and 3 women in our family for the day of my wedding. From start to finish, my interactions with them were flawless. I worked with Suzanne to finalize the contract and she booked Kelly and Marisa for our day. I did my hair and makeup trial with Kelly three months in advance, and she was such a joy to work with. She was very sweet, I enjoyed making conversation with her, she listened to my preferences, looked at inspiration pictures I brought with me, and most importantly, offered her expertise since I know so little about this area. I really enjoyed my trial and took lots of pictures throughout the day to see how everything held up.

Both Kelly and Marisa were extremely responsive by text leading up to the wedding, and on the day of arrived on time and ready to go. Their work was beautiful and they were nice people to have with us in the room throughout the morning. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! Based on my trial, I had one change in my hairstyle that I requested, which Kelly executed wonderfully. She did an amazing job of glamming me up while also still helping me look like myself – a great combination of natural and stunning. I was so happy we booked Dana Bartone & Co and strongly recommend them to others!

• User5442077 · 2+ years ago

Dana Bartone & Company are amazing!!! I would recommend them to everybody. They are truly a talented team and they know exactly how to turn your vision into a reality. They work well under pressure and are a fun team to have around on your special day. They are able to emphasize your natural beauty so that you feel confident.