Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number

About D&H Stage Lighting

D&H Stage Lighting, your lighting source in Central Texas, for wedding and event lighting.

Follow D&H Stage Lighting on

DSC00490

11 Reviews for D&H Stage Lighting

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2012

The lighting at our reception was absolutely amazing! We had color changing uplights around the entire ballroom, with three large light designs on the wall. Daniel was great to work with, and was very timely with answering my questions. The lighting set the mood for the evening, and it was money well sent. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2012

J · Married on 10/05/2012

There's a lot to be said of this company. I found out that they've worked with some pretty big productions, including big-budget films and events in the city. It's something they don't advertise but they totally should! Daniel and his team are very personable and accommodating to individual lighting needs. I got quotes from 3 companies and found D&H to be the most flexible in terms of working with our budget and creating the right look, which I was pretty specific about.

Our lighting was beautiful! I was so impressed and enchanted by the whole lighting layout. So many of our guests said it was magical.

I have a special place in my heart for this company and highly recommend them for events small and big! Some of these lighting businesses are shady and will do all they can to get your money--they'll even suggest that other companies use unsafe equipment. Do your research! It would've cost me over triple if I didn't go with my gut. Daniel and his team are small but so talented without the sales nonsense. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/22/2012

D&H Stage Lighting's reply:

The reason we do wedding lighting is so can be a part of such an important day on someone's life, and we truly appreciated that you allowed us to be a part of your very important day. We also appreciate your kind words, and we are pleased to hear that the lighting was exactly what you expected. We wish you and your Husband a life full of love and prosperity. Thank you very much. From everyone here at D&H Stage Lighting

Cindy · Married on 04/28/2012

We were so pleased with the lighting that D&H provided for our daughter's recent wedding. They hung white globe lanterns above the tables on the lawn at Green Pastures. We loved them and had a number of guest comment on the amazing atmosphere that they created. Really, it was noting short of magical! We found D&H to be creative, flexible and affordable. Don't hesitate to use them.
    Cindy G.

Sent on 05/03/2012

D&H Stage Lighting's reply:

Cindy kind comments like yours mean a lot to a small local company like us.
    Thank you very much for letting us be a part of your daughter’s special day, we really appreciated.

Daniel

Award

• Forever Photography
    Forever Photography Wedding Photographers

We cannot tell brides enough how important lighting is to their wedding!! D&H is the best in Austin, as far as we are concerned. They go above and beyond!

• Greenbelt DJ Productions
    Greenbelt DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Anytime one of my customers needs advanced and/or custom lighting needs, I send them to D&H Stage Lighting. Lighting is probably the best, most cost-efficient way to enhance your wedding experience and set it apart from all the others. Plus, if you have a great photographer, the lighting really looks amazing in your pictures. I have seen this company do some unbelievable things for a fraction of the cost that the other pro-lighting companies charge. Do yourself a favor, and hire this man!

• Brenda Abbott Floral Design
    Brenda Abbott Floral Design Wedding Florists

Daniel is experienced, creative and responsive!

• Cedar Park, 78613 See on map