Affinity Celebrations

Austin, TX View map Visit website

Affinity Celebrations is a wedding decor and rental company based in Austin, Texas, initially founded in 2013. The company specializes in floral creations and event rentals to bring couples' wedding dreams to life. Through personalized tailoring and exclusive consulting, the team strives to provide versatile services that accommodate a range of budgets and needs. The team's work ethic and detail-oriented approach promise to be invaluable to couples planning their special occasion.

Affinity Celebrations offers custom packages for wedding decorations and rental items at different price points and services. The company can provide couples with professional lighting, floral arrangements, backdrops, ceremony decors, and drapery. Other services include design and event production, complete with delivery, setup of the decors, and breakdown at the end of the big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$2,294

Which of the following does starting price include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Hanging Lit Decor
Lanterns
String
Wall Wash

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$2,511

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Delivery
Hanging Lit Decor
Wall Wash

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Lanterns
String
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Drapery
Event Design
Floral Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Chalkboards
Paper Flowers
Signage
Table Runners
Vases

Melissa Married on 05/12/2017
    Lux with Affinity Celebrations is very friendly and accommodating. She worked with me on a design for my wedding and reception. Her and her team did a terrific job on the drapery, wedding décor and flowers. I gave them 5 stars since she exceeded my expectations. Everything was BEAUTIFUL!! At my wedding, I had bracelet corsages and should of done pinned corsages. The bracelets fell apart due to the rose being heavy. For the bouquet ribbon, I would request more ribbon to hold the stems better. Some of the pins poked some of my the bridesmaids. Overall, I recommend her services. She will go above and beyond to make your day special.
    Lucy Married on 12/10/2016
    I called Lux approximately 5 weeks before my wedding and fortunately she had that date available. She was absolutely sweet and professional on the phone, even more so in person. During our initial meeting, we went over all the services I needed for my wedding and had a second meeting to finalize on decor. We booked her for table centerpieces, backdrop, pew decorations, bouquets, boutonnières and corsages. On the actual wedding day, she delivered exactly as she had promised and everything looked so beautiful. I would strongly recommend Affinity Celebrations for your upcoming event(s)!
    Apparao Married on 09/02/2016
    Nice working with them. Price is reasonable. Recommend for others to work with them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Team

Lakshmi Andraju
Lakshmi Andraju
Owner & Lead Designer

Lakshmi Andraju, the lead designer and owner of Affinity Celebrations who is a Sr. Information Technology executive by profession has a passion for creativity in transforming wedding venues to her client needs and her love towards floral art to create magical and romantic floral arrangements, floral details, tablescapes, ceremony decor, and floral installations with her dedicated team of talented professionals. Combining her love for entrepreneurship she beleives when you love what you do, it's no longer considered work, it's simply getting rewarded for pursuing your passion.

Jewel Blooms Jewel Blooms Wedding Jewelers

Affinity celebrations every event delightfully unique through creative vision, beautiful artistry.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings Lorraine Tomas Weddings Wedding Planners

I have been a wedding and event planner in Dallas for 11 years and recently had the pleasure of working with Affinity Celebrations for an major Celebration Homecoming event for the current Miss Texas' Outstanding Teen 2015/1st Runner Up to Miss America's Outstanding Teen. From the moment they started setting up, I knew it would be spectacular and when I saw the final product the next day after they had set up the prior night until close to 2AM without any hesitation, I was WOWED to say the least! Their fabulous detailing in the drapery folds to color coordination went above my expectations and I highly recommend them to any of my future clients whether in weddings or any other special events. What a great source to have within the wedding and event industry and at the TOP of my list for a company who is reliable, reputable, detailed, honest, creative, passionate and dedicated. Ricardo Tomas - The Wedding Architect

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen Hotel Weddings

We love Affinity Celebrations! The backdrops and decorations are truly beautiful! Our client love them and we are very excited to see the backdrop for the stage. We also had a wedding that booked Affinity Celebrations and the stage looked completely different! It was one of the best decorations on the stage! Love them! You have to book them

Austin, Texas Austin, TX, 78702
972-587-0879
Location of (Affinity Celebrations)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding