3071 N Orange Blossom Trail STE E, Orlando, FL 32804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 49

About TYLERLIGHT

TYLERLIGHT specializes in unique lighting and decor services to enhance your event. We combine value and world class visuals to provide our clients with the best outcome.

Contact Us 800-317-0925 or tylerm@tylerproductions.net

Wedding celebration
dsc3878 600x230
img3826
Wedding reception area
tyler light florida wedding lighting
string lighting
TYLERLIGHT
tylerlight central florida south florida stage lig
dsc4539 e1407974152552
IMG4847

• Videos 7

16 Reviews for TYLERLIGHT

Kerry · Married on 01/23/2016

We worked with Tylerlight for our annual Mardi Gras Ball. Our theme this year was "Mardi Gras Goes to Outer Space". Tylerlight outdid our expectations for the lighting of this event. We have heard nothing but "WOW's" since that evening. This was a tough theme to produce and Tylerlight worked with us to make sure it was AMAZING!!! and it was. From the first point of contact, they were responsive to our inquiries, quickly got us a quote, and then worked with us on our specific needs. Set-up day came and they arrived on-time, worked till it was perfect for what we wanted/needed. Day of event, came back to check on everything and worked efficiently and quickly when breakdown time came. I would highly recommend this company, everyone that worked for them was friendly and helpful, plus very knowledge of what they were doing. Thanks so much for a fantastic event - you made our event definitely "out of this world".

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2015

Excellent service!
    My fiancé…ops! my husband and I wanted a special lighting set for our wedding. We were looking for something spectacular that our guests would not forget easily. We contacted a number of companies and explained them our ideas. Among all, I have to say we got impressed with TylerLight. They were able to listen to our ideas as well as to come up with adjustments and overall comply with our needs. Excellent approach with clients, that’s something I really appreciate. The service itself was spotless. These guys are very good professionals and they know what they do. Our dance floor lighting and our cake were simply dreamful….I will contact them again…possibly for a future christening…

• W

William · Married on 04/25/2015

When my friend asked me to help her plan her wedding, I was nervous because I know nothing about planning wedding. One of the more challenging tasks I was given was getting proper lighting for the reception hall (it was an old hall that mostly had fluorescent light, NOT GOOD for dancing).

After a little Googling I found TylerLight, and thank god I did. Not only did they save me money, but they saved me from making some TERRIBLE lighting choices. I will definitely use them again.

TYLERLIGHT FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 1,045.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Audiovisuals, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,392.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Audiovisuals
  • What decor services do you provide? Drapery, Event Design

• Plan It Event Design & Management
    Plan It Event Design & Management Wedding Planners

TylerLight was a great vendor on our team. Beautiful lighting options, helpful staff and went above & beyond for the client. There was even a staff member there the entire time to ensure no lighting issues came up.

• 3071 N Orange Blossom Trail STE E Orlando, 32804 See on map