Cocoa, FL 32927 Map · Phone number

About KL Weddings & Events

KL Weddings & Events is a full service event design and decorating company, specializing in weddings, parties, and social events.

With an experienced designer, and talented team of decorators, KL Weddings & Events takes pride in creating gorgeous events, designed with YOU in mind.

• Fabrication Events FL

KL Weddings & Events 1
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 01/03/2020

Beautiful Draping

Both Kim & Lauren were prompt in responding to the many questions and inquiries that I had from getting a quote to just before the wedding. I didn't need an excessive amount of draping - I wanted a drape across some tree limbs for a makeshift arch for the ceremony and to have an entire wall of the venue covered to hide that it was a recreation center. Despite the simplicity, it was beautifully done and I'm so glad that I worked with them! My only regret is that we had to have the ceremony inside due to rain so I couldn't cry underneath my arch drape.

Sent on 01/09/2020

KL Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your team and that you trusted us to be a part of your day!
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful drapery and easy to work with

Karen was amazing to work with and fair pricing! She did beautiful work with drapery, and took the time to travel to our site before our wedding to really form a plan of attack.

She also set our gorgeous string lighting that couldn’t fit under the pavilion. And she also provided the arch/drapes for the wedding party and the bride to walk through!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Chelsea · Married on 05/25/2018

Akeem and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Kim with KL Weddings and Events LLC. Kim was very easy to work with and she listened to our desires and worked very hard to make sure the reception area turned out exactly what we had talked about! She really went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect! Our reception turned out stunning and all our guests were very impressed with how beautiful the setup was. We are so glad that we go to work with Kim and her team, they really made our Wedding Day so special.

KL Weddings & Events 2
    Sent on 06/04/2018

• Rockledge Gardens
    Rockledge Gardens Banquet Halls

Kim does such beautiful work! She and her team are so talented and professional.

• Cocoa, 32927 See on map