address, Austin, TX 78741 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 48

About Big Dog Pyro

Big Dog Pyro specializes in providing firework displays and special effects for wedding in Austin, Texas and beyond. These sensational demonstrations will excite your guests and transform your wedding event into a brilliant and luminous space. The team at Big Dog Pyro are all experienced in pyrotechnics and special effects and have all worked in film, TV, live-action stage, concerts, commercials, worldwide sporting events, and more. Each member of this dedicated team is determined to turn your event into a success story.

Big Dog Pyro offers a range of entertaining services to provide their clients with the wedding experience of their dreams. Indoor sparkling fountains can provide the perfect backdrop for your first dance as a married couple. Your own private fireworks show can only be described as a once-in-a-lifetime experience and the most exciting way to launch your reception. A touch of shimmering confetti will add some sparkle to your already dazzling event. The sparkling silver fountains that line your driveway will ensure that your wedding celebration goes out with a bang.

tfwc sparkling fountain walking exit 4 51 764437 157843441727611

Videos 8 Videos

12 Reviews for Big Dog Pyro

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/07/2019

Best pyro company in the country!

Who wouldn't want to end one of the biggest days in your lives with a personal fireworks show that put your wedding over the top and leave your guests saying that was the best wedding they have ever been to?!? Big Dog Pyro is the only company I would choose to make that happen. I have been in the wedding industry as a coordinator for 15 years, and when it came time to plan my own wedding, it was really important to me to choose vendors that I had a personal relationship with and who were among the top 1% in the industry for what they do. I never even considered anyone else to send our guests off with a bang our big day because of how phenomenal Carolina and everyone at Big Dog Pyro are at what they do. They went above and beyond to make our firework show and sparkler fountain send off the absolute best part of our day (besides saying I Do) and I can't thank them enough for the attention to detail that went into those two shows. Being able to stand there with our family and friends and hearing them say "ooh" and "ahh" behind us at they watched was (no pun intended) the icing on the cake for us! And, if that wasn't enough, getting to drive off and have the sparkler fountain go off down the drive way (this was a surprise even to me set-up by my amazing friends) was such a jaw dropping experience. For all of the brides and grooms out there looking for a pyrotechnics company who will not only provide you with the most beautiful shows, but will also make the entire process so easy and seamless, look no further than Big Dog Pyro! Thank you Carolina and everyone at Big Dog Pyro for everything you did to make the last moments of our wedding some of the best of the entire day!

Sent on 04/17/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

I wanted our sendoff to be something my husband and I, as well as our guests, would never forget. I am so glad I found Big Dog Pyro, because they definitely helped make my wish come true. We hired them to do fountain fireworks for our exit. I fell in love once I watched a video on their website (if you haven't watched it, check it out!!) It was definitely one of the coolest things EVER! We sat on the back of my dad's truck and as we drove through the driveway lined with fountains, they began to go off. The pictures are amazing and our guests were in awe, we were too!! Carolina was extremely professional, helpful, and so easy to work with. I am so thankful for Big Dog Pyro, I would definitely recommend hiring them for your firework needs! :)

Sent on 06/30/2017

• Lotus Events Wedding Planners

The coolest vendor ever! Big Dog Pyro is extremely professional, has great communication, and the staff is amazing. They care about the safety of others while providing a fun and unforgettable show. I will continue to recommend them to all my clients.

• The Brooks at Weatherford Barn & Farm Weddings

Always a professional and amazing job.

• Pecan Springs Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Big Dog Pyro is the best pyrotechnic company around and the owners and staff are so personable and fun to work with. We love seeing them at Pecan Springs Ranch.

• address Austin, TX, 78741 See on map
    512-641-9801 (Phone number)
    Location of (Big Dog Pyro)