Disch Events

Dripping Springs, TX View map

Event Florist • Event Lighting Design

FLORAL SERVICES

The Disch Events team is trained by the Benz School of Floral Design & Bows & Arrows in all aspects of event decor and floral management. Disch Events works closely with our clients to create a cohesive design that enhances the beauty of your even through fresh flowers and foliage.

LIGHTING SERVICE

Disch Events is the premiere Hill Country lighting company specializing in lighting design for the Wedding and Special Events markets in the Texas Hill Country. We provide Up-Lighting, Color Wash, Pin-Spotting, GoBo Projection & Festoon Lighting. We work closely with our clients to customize an overall lighting design that will dramatically enhance your event decor, set the desired mood for your event and showcase you and your guests in the most flattering light.

• Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 11/14/2020

The Most Amazing Flowers

I have always been obsessed with flowers so for my wedding I had an idea in my mind of what I wanted them to look like. With my wedding planner and Disch's help, the flowers were even better than I could have imagined. They listened to what I wanted and delivered 1000%. My bouquet was gorgeous, and my bridesmaids all loved theirs and took theirs home. The chuppah was breathtaking and the perfect backdrop for our staged photos.
    Sarah T. Married on 06/22/2019

Simply the Best!

Disch Events are simply amazing! Everything they touched at my wedding was perfect! The lighting and floral was above and beyond anything I could have imagined. Crissy and her team were an absolute joy to work with! Great communication, kind, hard working, and incredibly talented. I would recommend them for any and all events, especially a wedding! They are fabulous!
  • Colby
    Colby Married on 03/03/2018
    Disch took every little vision I had for the wedding and transformed it into an absolute DREAM! They made the entire process feel super special and the love, attention to detail, and KINDNESS to all the family and other vendors, especially in such a busy time, genuinely meant the world to me.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Mariachi Amor Mariachi Amor Wedding Bands

Great to work with! We have really enjoyed being part of their team. Professional, easy to work with. Goes above and beyond on her roles and projects. We highly recommend Disch Events for every event you might have.

Stonehouse Villa Stonehouse Villa Historic Weddings

Crissalane and team are true event planning professionals. They make everyone's job easier and are a pleasure to work with. Beth...Stonehouse Villa

Max Photography Max Photography Wedding Photographers

Crissalane and Johnny are consummate professionals, and are an absolute pleasure to work with. Crissalane keeps a highly detailed schedule to make certain every aspect of the event falls directly into place, and is helpful and communicative. Were I to require a wedding planner, I would not hesitate to use In aDischin events, which is something I can't say for many planners.

2600 Blue Rock Trl Dripping Springs, TX, 78620
512-944-4496

Tues - Friday 9am - 5pm
Location of (Disch Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding