The Mill Photography

Digital Files (4)
Albums (3)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Quite simply, hiring Tyler was easily the best decision we made for our wedding. The pictures came out absolutely stunning and he got them back to us so quickly! The next day he posted several on his Instagram page and within a week we had 100 high quality photos posted to his blog. It took him less than a month to get us back fully edited images (which were over 1000 with the help from his second photographer) and we couldn't be happier with our decision. Please do yourself a favor and hire him- you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Ashlan, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tyler is simply amazing. A true master of his craft, and easily the best money that we spent on our wedding. We met him at a wedding expo, and were blown away by the quality of his photos. Not only are they breathtaking, but he captures the essence of the moment. He notices the smallest details, and truly captures the emotion. A bonus is his turn around time is AMAZING! We literally woke up the next morning to sample photos, and had hundreds of edited photos less than a month after the wedding.

But not only that - he is a truly a pleasure to work with. Awesome personality. Extremely responsive. Very organized, and detailed like you would not believe. He provided us with the most amazing schedule for the pre and post ceremony photos. He thought of everything, and I knew I didn't have to worry about it. And when I showed up 20 minutes late because I was having panic attacks, he just rolled with it. He got me to relax, and he managed to organize a slightly chaotic group women.

I seriously cannot say enough good things about him. If you have the extra money in your budget - hire him. He's worth every penny, and you will not be disappointed.

Photo of The Mill Photography in Austin, TX - Sneaking a peek at my husband before the ceremony.
Profile Picture Rachel, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

You have to book Mill Photography Studio as your photographer right now. If I could give more than 5 stars I would; Tyler was literally the best decision we made for our wedding.

He was happy to work with us on our changing timeline and come to both the venue and the location where we were getting ready beforehand, which we were so thankful for and he even arrived slightly earlier to get started.

Even now a month later, we are still getting people messaging/telling us how outstanding his work is and we just received the full gallery at the beginning of this week and are in love with how well he captured the whole day. My wife and I both hate having our pictures taken and I had expressed this to Tyler beforehand; he assured us he would be with us every step of the way and we didn't even notice him throughout the day, so we were amazed by all the candid shots he managed to get off us (and he made us look great). Tyler was so focused on the details, our guests, and the overall celebration that he told the greatest story through our pictures; things that we didn't even realised he had captured showed up in our gallery and we are in love with all the pictures. In fact multiple friends of ours have said that he has taken the actual best pictures of them they have ever had done!

He will most definitely be our go-to photographer from now on and we will be recommending him to everyone who will listen. Thank you Tyler for capturing our day perfectly and the sneak peak we got when we woke up the next morning only made us feel pleased that we chose you! He really did go above & beyond and we are so blessed to have found him.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/27/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
You can't go wrong with Tyler! This guy knows how to have fun on a wedding shoot, not only with the couple, but with the vendors as well. We have had the pleasure of working with him on several weddings and it is always a good time. As a videographer, it is always important to get along with the photographer, and it doesn't get any better than working with The Mill.

Tyler has shot dozens of weddings at Star Hill Ranch and we absolutely love his work. He knows our venue very well, has an incredible eye and instinct for capturing moments throughout our client's events, and is very professional. Among the hundreds of photographers in Austin, Tyler and his team sit on the top of the mountain with very few others!

Events