3516 Stone Creek Court, Joliet, IL 60435 Map · Phone number

About Customized Ceremonies

Affordable but Customized Officiating Services in Chicago and the Chicagoland Suburbs.

I offer Interfaith Wedding Ceremonies personalized to reflect your unique love story! Making sure that your ceremony is exactly what you've always dreamed of!

My goal is to take the time to get to know both of you... making your wedding ceremony all about the two of you... while also incorporating your family and friends.

Check us out at http://www.personalizedceremonyminister.com

img3449
img0786
16785814107936897235689807n

5 Reviews for Customized Ceremonies

Meghan · Married on 06/24/2016

Maggie was everything we were looking for and more ! My husband and I were extremely impressed. Our ceremony was short, sweet and so personal. Very romantic ! Would recommend her for anyone in a heartbeat !! Thank you, Maggie !!

Amy · Married on 11/08/2014

I just have say, Maggie made my wedding the best day of my life. She was determined to make my day perfect and it was! Even with all the craziness she kept me grounded. Anyone that works with her will never be disappointed.

Sent on 01/29/2015

After searching for a wedding officiant that we felt comfortable with, was in our budget, and took the time with us to help us design our ceremony we finally found customized ceremonies! Maggie was prompt, efficient, caring, proffessional and took serious interest in us. Words just can't describe how special our day was! I would send anyone I know to customized ceremonies! It truly felt like she knew us!! Contact Maggie! You will not regret it! A million thanks!!

Customized Ceremonies FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian

• 3516 Stone Creek Court Joliet, 60435 See on map