Staten Island, NY 10301 Map · Phone number

About Custom Designs by Kell

Custom Designs by Kell is a Stationary design business that offers an array of designs for various events from weddings to baby showers. The owners, Mr. & Mrs. Morgan are dedicated to creating quality handmade stationery without the extensive cost. This Christian-owned business is dedicated to making the customer happy, and will never compromise design or quality. No matter what the budget, Custom Designs by Kell will work with you to create gorgeous eye catching stationery!

Follow Custom Designs by Kell on

zaraa
IMG0437

8 Reviews for Custom Designs by Kell

Alyssa · Married on 04/05/2014

Designs by Kell was a pleasure to work with and helped make our dream into a reality. After our first meeting with Designs by Kell, when they heard what it was that we wanted, we saw the wheels really start spinning and they brought us along the way. They kept us updated and was very professional from start to finish, until finally taking our breathe away with the final product. It was truly executed better than we could have imagined, Designs by Kell brought our dream to life!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Kayla · Married on 04/27/2013

I absolutely LOVED my invitations, table cards, escort cards, and wedding programs that Nickell designed! They were beautiful! All tge its went together and matched my theme! As with doing any large wedding there was a few problems- a name spelled wrong on an escort card etc.- anytime there was a problem Nickell quickly corrected it! She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Custom Designs by Kell's reply:

Thanks for letting me be a part of your Special Day, Kayla! I'm thrilled you loved everything :)

Lorrie · Married on 04/27/2013

I was the mother of the bride. I worked with Nickel on save the date magnets, pocket invitations with many customized inserts, and several other custom tasks. Nickel was amazing to work with. She was professional, responsive to any changes requested, and the final product was always way beyond my expectations. She was helpful with ideas and suggestions. She made the process so much easier!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Custom Designs by Kell FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Embossed
    Printing

• Gold Events LLC-Samantha Goldberg & Co Wedding Planners

Kell is a fabulous talent! Not only was she an amazing and creative client/bride of ours, but learned that she was a creative and very talented stationer as well...There is nothing better than I cleint who is as passionate about design as we are. She is quite reasonable and her work is truly one of a kind! I just wish I could have her with us full time! She is a true treasure~

• Staten Island, 10301 See on map
    3478204541 (Phone number)
    Location of (Custom Designs by Kell)