Crystal Vazquez & Company

Westfield, MA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Your Wedding Day…

Crystal Vazquez and Company offers bridal makeup applications and hair services for the bride and her squad – on location! Our team of professionals will help your wedding day go smoothly by traveling to you and your bridal party the day of your big event. Don’t forget the Mother of the Bride, she wants to look fabulous too!

Anything from natural to dramatic, our team of makeup artists and hair stylists will create a look that is unique to you.

We’re conscience of those with makeup allergies and sensitive skin and because of that we only use the best products including, Temptu, Make Up For Ever, Lorac, Tarte and Urban Decay. You can rest assured that your skin will look it’s best throughout your wedding day.

To ease your worries further, we offer makeup and hair trials to go over any concerns you may have.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Amanda
    Amanda T. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing quality service

Crystal was amazing to work with since my initial encounter with her, always flexible when I had to move our date or change services for the bridal party. Her team is professional, fun and the quality of their work was beyond what I envisioned. They truly made my day better by being there, with touch up kits and words of wisdom and laughs. I can't thank Crystal and her team enough!
    Sarah Married on 08/14/2021

Highly recommend!

Crystal and McKenzie are amazing! They both made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning, and are both incredibly personable and made the morning of getting ready even more fun. They listened to exactly what everyone wanted and executed it perfectly. Crystal was always very responsive during the planning process and so flexible and organized. I'm so happy that they were both there to make me feel so beautiful for my wedding day!
  • Jamie
    Jamie R. Married on 07/10/2021

Exceptional!

Crystal and Shelby made myself and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful. From the trial to day of, they've been so patient, accommodating, and pleasant to work with. They will take all of your insecurities, worry, stress, whatever and make it disappear. You will feel like the most stunning person in the room when they are done with you. I really couldn't have worked with a better team and I will be looking for an excuse to work with them again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brittany & Clay
    26 photos · 07/05/2019

Tanya Costigan Events Tanya Costigan Events Wedding Planners

Crystal Vazquez & Co. does beautiful work for wedding day/special event hair and makeup. I've used them personally, and the staff is professional and talented.

Eutopia Events Eutopia Events Wedding Planners

We have worked with Crystal Vazquez and Company on a number of occasions, from styled photo shoots, to weddings, and other events. Their team of professional makeup artists and hair stylists bring out the very best in you, make you feel comfortable, and are always warm and friendly. They can come to you, or you can visit them in their studio. (You can even use their studio as a getting ready space for your wedding!)

Michelle Girard Photography Michelle Girard Photography Wedding Photographers

Crystal is such a great person to be around, the kind you'll want with you to start off your wedding day pampering. She pays attention to what you're looking for, will collaborate with you on your style and make sure you're thrilled with your look. I've had a lot of fun working with Crystal and love the images we've created together.

PO BOX 129 Westfield, MA, 01086

On Location
Location of (Crystal Vazquez & Company)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding