By appt only, Charlotte, NC 28205 Map · Phone number

About Critsey Rowe Photography

Critsey Rowe is a lifestyle photographer shooting weddings in the most vibrant places around the world. Inspired by her clients to photograph their unique experience in a modern-contemporary fashion. Her signature style is refreshing and innovative, offering each client personal boutique style service, from luxury brand albums to custom fine art prints.
Critsey Rowe has photographed couples on the beaches of Puerto Rico, under the Eiffel Tower in Paris, and even on the walkway of the Brooklyn Bridge. For over eight years she’s been racking up frequent flier miles while taking photos of some very special occasions.
For Critsey the job is about more than providing high-quality portraits. The reason so many people hire her is that she’s personable. Because Critsey offers a boutique service she’s able to get to know couples and help them relax on camera. Please see her website to view samples of her work and view her blog for up to date studio news and the lastest assignments.

Follow Critsey Rowe Photography on

Critsey Rowe Photography 6
Critsey Rowe Photography 7

Jimmy Demopoulos · Married on 10/27/2018

First Class Service, Quality and Commitment

Our wedding planner recommended Critsey Rowe Photography and my wife had the pleasure of meeting Critsey, of course without me as the groom. My wife decided to go with Critsey because it was pretty clear from her work, her attention to detail and commitment to provide high quality photography especially given the understanding that these pictures document the most important and special day of our lives. When my wife got her bridal portraits, I knew we made the right choice when I saw tears stream down her face not just because it was reminding her that she is getting married, but also because I know how much quality and service mean to my wife; the portraits were gorgeous. On the wedding day, it was amazing to see Critsey and Thomas move with such grace and confidence which gave us peace of mind that our photography would be world class. During the pictures after the ceremony, some of the shots they took were clever and well-thought out but also they had a sense of humor and were genuine people which also meant a lot to us. When received the final product, words do not convey the world class effort and quality were captured within our pictures. They are simply breath-taking! We made the decision before the wedding not to do a video that made me a bit nervous. However, Critsey's pictures were so phenomenal, that a video of the wedding is not even needed given the rigor, care and commitment she, Thomas and their assistant put in to capturing the most amazing moments of our lives. I would recommend them to anyone for any event! Thank you Critsey and Thomas for making our wedding day that much more special!

Megan Reddy · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful Photographer!

Critsey Rowe and her team are wonderful! The photographs are gorgeous and she really listens to what you want as a couple. I would hire her again and recommend her to everyone!

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2018

Critsey was so great to work with, we could not have had a better experience. She is thoughtful and organized. I have a really big family and was concerned about how the family photos would work out and Critsey walked me through it. On the wedding day everything went smoothly and Critsey got all the pictures we wished for without any trouble at all. My family is not the easiest to corral so I must say I was really impressed.
    I heard about Critsey from friends before I was even engaged and I started following her on Instagram. I thought I probably couldn’t afford her but I asked for pricing anyway and was pleasantly surprised she is very affordable. She also came highly recommended by several of our vendors and our venue.
    I should also mention my mom is a wedding planner in Ohio and she was very impressed with Critsey. She loves her so much she is already trying to get her weddings in Ohio.
    All in all I only have great things to say about my experience with Critsey Rowe Photography. She is truly is one of the BEST!

Critsey Rowe Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• The View at Emerald Lake
    The View at Emerald Lake Country Club Weddings

One of THE BEST photographers I've ever seen! And yet she's always down to earth and so sweet to everyone. One of the best professionals I've ever met. -Farrah Purser

• Carolina Event Design
    Carolina Event Design Wedding Planners

Incredible Talent!

• Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry
    Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Critsey is a joy to work with. She knows her business and makes every bride feel like they are her ONLY bride. It has always been a joy to work with her and see her AMAZING photos!

• By appt only Charlotte, NC 28205 See on map
    8006996518 (Other Phone Number)