Corey Cagle Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Corey Cagle Photography is a wedding photography company based in Asheville, North Carolina. With a natural and down-to-earth approach, owner Corey Cagle can turn fleeting moments into tangible memories. She exudes a calming presence that helps her couples feel at ease in front of the camera. Corey employs her creative eye to capture the raw and joyous moments of couples' magical day.

Experience

For over 17 years, Corey has been working with couples in Asheville and beyond to produce beautiful wedding photo albums. Today, she maintains her passionate attitude toward the photography industry. Corey still loves every part of her job and has connected with many of her previous clients to document other milestone events in their lives.

Corey aims to document her subjects while in the midst of their most joyous, heartfelt moments. She can create a visual story of the romantic interactions on your wedding day that will illuminate your love. If required for your event, Corey can provide a second photographer and additional hours of coverage. She can also accommodate boudoir, engagement, and trash-the-dress sessions in addition to weddings. You and your partner will be able to obtain your high-resolution images in the following formats:

• Digital files
  • Albums
  • Canvases
  • Flush mounts
  • Prints
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Shawn Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent at her craft, and even better at connection.

We were looking for a photographer familiar with the Chapel at Glassy Cliffs, and Corey was on a list of recommended vendors. We liked what we saw on her website, and the communication we had with her was timely and reassuring. We were fortunate to find her with an opening on her schedule, as we booked with a relatively short time frame.

On the day of the ceremony, Corey was incredibly helpful...not just with photography related items, but little things like putting on corsages, adjusting pocket squares, and generally being a calm, reassuring voice in the time before the ceremony start.

After the ceremony, she was masterful at orchestrating family photos in a prompt and thorough fashion so they could all get on the shuttle and headed back to the reception. She then shifted all of her attention to the two of us. Our session was fantastic. She knew just where to put us for wonderful backgrounds and had numerous suggestions for making the pictures more spontaneous and less staged. All of which were exactly what we had asked for. On a personal basis, she was easy to work with and we felt like we were in the hands of an old friend. We could not have asked for more.

The pictures themselves are terrific and will be treasured as wonderful memories of that day. We cannot recommend Corey any more highly. Choose her!!

Lahra and Shawn
  • Loreta
    Loreta K. Married on 10/09/2022

Best Wedding Photographer

Corey is magical, I received my pictures of our wedding and they are truly magnificent! She was so involved with every aspect of the wedding and knew exactly where to take the best pictures. We have wonderful memories and our pictures are timeless they will last a last time. I'm more than happy I decided to have Corey as our wedding photographer and should there be other events in our future or in your future she's the one to hire.

Corey Cagle Photography's reply:

Thank you Loreta! I loved all the details you put in to make your wedding day so special. The smiles show just how perfect it truly was! I wish you and James a lifetime of love and joy!
    Stela Married on 10/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can't go wrong with Corey's vast experience and talent!

Corey was the second best decision I made on my wedding day-- the first one being saying "I do," of course.

When I had my initial call with her I was an absolute mess. I had heard horror stories of bad photography and lost memories you can never recapture. Corey calmed me down and offered so much reassuring advice! We planned pretty much the entire wedding day in that call just on a casual chat-- it felt so natural. And that's her secret, y'all: she has such a breadth of experience. She makes decisions on shots with ease.

I told her she had free rein at the wedding and made sure my guests knew that if Corey asked you to do something you better well do it!

The result? A stress-free day. AMAZING pictures. Gushing compliments from guests who were also impressed with her professionalism and the ease of the process.

I now get to enjoy all of these perfect snapshots of our special day for the rest of my life. Thank you so much, Corey!

Corey Cagle Photography's reply:

It makes my heart happy to know that I was able to help make your day stress free so you could enjoy every moment of saying I do! I'm thankful for you and the honor to photograph your perfect wedding day! Hugs!
  • illustration stars

31 photos 路 09/12/2016

Deals

Corey Cagle Photography 1
Offer
Discount off the Emerald Package for weddings to take place Jan through March. This package is an all day coverage so you don't have to worry with having enough time to get all the coverage you want.

Mary Bell Events Mary Bell Events Wedding Planners

Love love LOVE working with Corey Cagle. She is talented. charming, reliable, affordable, creative, quick thinking and charismatic. She is one of the best in the biz and I know my brides are in the best of hands with her. I highly recommend to her to anyone that wishes to have the perfect experience with their photographer!

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Corey Cagle Photography, The Wedding Photo work is some of the best in this area. I love seeing my brides get this vendor. and I endorse this pro as one of the very best!

Flower Market Flower Market Wedding Florists

Corey is meticulous and thorough when capturing your special moments. A true artist!

The 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa
Mary Bell Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 244 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

151 Josiah Lane Hendersonville, NC, 28792
Location of (Corey Cagle Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding