Hendersonville, NC 28792 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Corey Cagle Photography

I love laughter! I love tears, and I love everything in between. On your wedding day, take time to stop and look around and soak it all in. Enjoy every moment! Now, when you see it in a photograph, not only do you remember, you feel it again. It is the real, in the moment images that will make your heart remember. I love being there for that moment, the one that will bring joy to you for the rest of your life. I would be honored to be there for you on your wedding day.

Follow Corey Cagle Photography on
GLBT Wedding
Corey Cagle Photography GLBT Wedding
keoweekeywedding
Corey Cagle Photography
corey cagle photography lake lure inn
corey cagle photography 0230
corey cagle photography 62
paperflowerboutonniere
Corey Cagle Photography
corey cagle photography grand bohemian
tennislawnterracebiltmoreestate
Indian Wedding
Indian Wedding Corey Cagle Photography
tiffanys baking co 02
Corey Cagle Photography
cliffs at glassy corey cagle photography
deerpark wedding biltmore 004

35 Reviews for Corey Cagle Photography

• Jennifer

Jennifer Reeves · Married on 10/20/2018

Sunshine Smiles

Let me first start off and explain how freaked out my husband is out getting his pictures taken. You know that one person who can smile so cute, but if they see a camera, the smile turns into this freaked out grin, with big teeth, and scared terror in their eyes...that’s him. He doesn’t photograph well, and he knows it. So finding the right photographer for the wedding day was my worst fear, because I wanted those amazing photos, but his camera smile...made me wanna cry, almost didn’t book a photographer. We even found three friends who took our engagement photos everywhere, just to practice, and he was grumpy and miserable the whole time, he hates the camera. What was I supposed to do for the wedding day?! Corey came recommended by our wedding planner Mary Bell, who is simply the best. We talked for a few hours on the phone discussing my issues, wants, needs, and even Game of Thrones. She tried to talk me down from how sad I was about his camera smile. Which only grew worse after getting the engagement photos. I honestly have no idea what she did on my wedding day, if she hypnotized him, bribed him, who knows, but on the wedding day, he felt so comfortable, relaxed, and had his smile from our first date on his face the entire night. Yes, you are thinking he is happy because it’s our wedding day, nah huh, he was 3 days into the flu, he was miserable, man-flu you know. But Corey had this presence around her that just light up a room! She took so many photos that it’s the toughest thing to narrow down my top 100! She was nonstop getting all these amazing photos. And after a couple photos, she would check the last couple of shots before moving on, or restaging, and she would just give out these contagious giggles, giddy jumps, and almost wanna cry eyes face because she was able to capture an amazing photo. She truly loves doing her job. And that shows! It spread through the entire day and night. She made my husband feel so relaxed, giddy, and so carefree. It took all i had to not cry that day, because she made me feel like a beautiful princess. Yes, I was in a white dress, but I didn’t feel comfortable. She gave me these boosts of confidence that lasted all night. The photos turned out amazing, that I bawled my eyes out at work. She knows just the best angels and shot ideas! Thanks to Corey, I have thousands off photos that show how perfect my wedding day was. I would never have gotten these amazing photos with his smile if it weren't for Corey. I owe her so much, that I will never be able to repay her. She truly is amazing. I love this woman. Book her, you will never regret it.

• Thomas

Thomas Hamod · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the Best

Corey did a great job of handling our wedding from start to finish. She did a phenomenal job of touring us around the photo spots at our venue, as well as putting us at ease and ensuring we enjoyed the process. This was great, especially since I’m uncomfortable in front of a camera, but she made the day enjoyable throughout. Our second shooter Tori was also excellent, and the quality of photos the two of them took were beyond our expectations. We really cannot recommend them enough.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Corey Cagle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Corey Cagle Photography 1
    WINTER WEDDING SPECIAL
    Discount off the Emerald Package for weddings to take place Jan through March. This package is an all day coverage so you don't have to worry with having enough time to get all the coverage you want.

• Mary Bell Events
    Mary Bell Events Wedding Planners

Love love LOVE working with Corey Cagle. She is talented. charming, reliable, affordable, creative, quick thinking and charismatic. She is one of the best in the biz and I know my brides are in the best of hands with her. I highly recommend to her to anyone that wishes to have the perfect experience with their photographer!

• Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio
    Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Corey Cagle Photography, The Wedding Photo work is some of the best in this area. I love seeing my brides get this vendor. and I endorse this pro as one of the very best!

• Flower Market
    Flower Market Wedding Florists

Corey is meticulous and thorough when capturing your special moments. A true artist!

• Hendersonville, NC 28792 See on map