Corey Cagle Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Corey Cagle Photography is a wedding photography company based in Asheville, North Carolina. With a natural and down-to-earth approach, owner Corey Cagle can turn fleeting moments into tangible memories. She exudes a calming presence that helps her couples feel at ease in front of the camera. Corey employs her creative eye to capture the raw and joyous moments of couples' magical day.

Experience

For over 17 years, Corey has been working with couples in Asheville and beyond to produce beautiful wedding photo albums. Today, she maintains her passionate attitude toward the photography industry. Corey still loves every part of her job and has connected with many of her previous clients to document other milestone events in their lives.

Corey aims to document her subjects while in the midst of their most joyous, heartfelt moments. She can create a visual story of the romantic interactions on your wedding day that will illuminate your love. If required for your event, Corey can provide a second photographer and additional hours of coverage. She can also accommodate boudoir, engagement, and trash-the-dress sessions in addition to weddings. You and your partner will be able to obtain your high-resolution images in the following formats:

• Digital files
  • Albums
  • Canvases
  • Flush mounts
  • Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1700.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Yani
    Yani Married on 11/16/2020

Excellent photographer! Sweet, fun, and very talented! In love with all her photos!

Corey is so sweet and easy to work with. She has so many ideas and makes the process fun. We had a blast taking pictures with her. Photography was number one in my list and we are so so happy we choose Corey!!! She photographed our engagement session and our wedding. I was kind of nervous of how the photos were going to turn out since we had such a small wedding but Corey has this magic that makes the photos look like it was a big and beautiful event. Her pictures are amazing!!! She took us around the venue taking pictures in places we didn't even think about. I'm looking forward to renew my vows just to take more pictures with her. :) Can't say enough good things, she is simply THE BEST!!!
  • Cydney
    Cydney Married on 10/08/2020

Biltmore Wedding

I wish I could give 100 stars! Corey recently photographed our October wedding at The Biltmore Estate. She was so professional and personable. Corey made us feel so at ease and made our day go so smooth! She uploaded our gallery of photos in a timely manner and they are GORGEOUS! I cannot say enough positive things about Corey. My husband and I come from a small town where we know everyone so it was a big step to book a photographer we didn’t know personally. We felt like we had known Corey for years. I HIGHLY recommend Corey Cagle! Her work speaks for itself!
    Vickie M. Married on 10/08/2020

Daughter’s Biltmore Wedding

My daughter was recently married at the Biltmore Estate where Corey was her photographer. At first I was apprehensive to have a photographer we did not know, but Corey came highly recommended by the Biltmore wedding team. I was so impressed with Corey’s professionalism and how she captured the wedding so perfectly. Corey was so patient with our large family. I would highly recommend Corey as your next event photographer. My daughter also received her photos back quickly.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

31 photos · 09/12/2016

Deals

Corey Cagle Photography 1
Offer
Discount off the Emerald Package for weddings to take place Jan through March. This package is an all day coverage so you don't have to worry with having enough time to get all the coverage you want.

Mary Bell Events Mary Bell Events Wedding Planners

Love love LOVE working with Corey Cagle. She is talented. charming, reliable, affordable, creative, quick thinking and charismatic. She is one of the best in the biz and I know my brides are in the best of hands with her. I highly recommend to her to anyone that wishes to have the perfect experience with their photographer!

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Corey Cagle Photography, The Wedding Photo work is some of the best in this area. I love seeing my brides get this vendor. and I endorse this pro as one of the very best!

Flower Market Flower Market Wedding Florists

Corey is meticulous and thorough when capturing your special moments. A true artist!

151 Josiah Lane Hendersonville, NC, 28792
Location of (Corey Cagle Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding