Hendersonville, Hendersonville, NC 28792 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Corey Cagle Photography

Corey Cagle Photography is a wedding photography company based in Asheville, North Carolina that can make your wedding photography unforgettable with her natural and down-to-earth approach. Owner and lead photographer Corey Cagle has a calming presence and eye for creativity that makes her couples feel at ease in front of the camera. Corey knows exactly where to be to capture the raw and joyous moments of your magical day.

Experience
Corey has over 14 years of experience working with couples in Asheville and beyond to produce beautiful wedding photo albums. Even with 14 years of experience, Corey still loves every part of her job, and has connected with her clients in a way that makes them want to work with her for other events time and time again.

Corey Cagle Photography loves capturing people in their most joyous, heartfelt moments. Corey and her dedicated team can create a visual story out of the romantic interactions on your wedding day that will illuminate your love. Services include:

• Additional hours
Corey Cagle PhotographyGLBT Wedding
Corey Cagle PhotographyGLBT Wedding
keoweekeywedding
Corey Cagle Photography
corey cagle photography lake lure inn
corey cagle photography 0230
corey cagle photography 62
paperflowerboutonniere
Corey Cagle Photography
corey cagle photography grand bohemian
tennislawnterracebiltmoreestate
corey cagle photography 173
corey cagle photography 122
ashevilleestatewedding 058
corey cagle photography 114
tiffanys baking co 02
Corey Cagle Photography
cliffs at glassy corey cagle photography
deerpark wedding biltmore 004

1 User photo

Corey Cagle Photography 1

Hallie Seay · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Winter wonderland

We’d had our hearts set on a snowy engagement shoot. Fortunately, Corey was available and flexible to work with us when a snow storm hit! She was a blast to work with and quickly made us feel at ease in front of the camera. Her excitement was absolutely contagious. We loved our photos so much. She captured our love beautifully. Choosing favorites is just impossible. We can’t wair to work her again!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Reeves · Married on 10/20/2018

Sunshine Smiles

Let me first start off and explain how freaked out my husband is out getting his pictures taken. You know that one person who can smile so cute, but if they see a camera, the smile turns into this freaked out grin, with big teeth, and scared terror in their eyes...that’s him. He doesn’t photograph well, and he knows it. So finding the right photographer for the wedding day was my worst fear, because I wanted those amazing photos, but his camera smile...made me wanna cry, almost didn’t book a photographer. We even found three friends who took our engagement photos everywhere, just to practice, and he was grumpy and miserable the whole time, he hates the camera. What was I supposed to do for the wedding day?! Corey came recommended by our wedding planner Mary Bell, who is simply the best. We talked for a few hours on the phone discussing my issues, wants, needs, and even Game of Thrones. She tried to talk me down from how sad I was about his camera smile. Which only grew worse after getting the engagement photos. I honestly have no idea what she did on my wedding day, if she hypnotized him, bribed him, who knows, but on the wedding day, he felt so comfortable, relaxed, and had his smile from our first date on his face the entire night. Yes, you are thinking he is happy because it’s our wedding day, nah huh, he was 3 days into the flu, he was miserable, man-flu you know. But Corey had this presence around her that just light up a room! She took so many photos that it’s the toughest thing to narrow down my top 100! She was nonstop getting all these amazing photos. And after a couple photos, she would check the last couple of shots before moving on, or restaging, and she would just give out these contagious giggles, giddy jumps, and almost wanna cry eyes face because she was able to capture an amazing photo. She truly loves doing her job. And that shows! It spread through the entire day and night. She made my husband feel so relaxed, giddy, and so carefree. It took all i had to not cry that day, because she made me feel like a beautiful princess. Yes, I was in a white dress, but I didn’t feel comfortable. She gave me these boosts of confidence that lasted all night. The photos turned out amazing, that I bawled my eyes out at work. She knows just the best angels and shot ideas! Thanks to Corey, I have thousands off photos that show how perfect my wedding day was. I would never have gotten these amazing photos with his smile if it weren't for Corey. I owe her so much, that I will never be able to repay her. She truly is amazing. I love this woman. Book her, you will never regret it.

Sent on 11/15/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Corey Cagle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Corey Cagle Photography 1
    WINTER WEDDING SPECIAL
    Discount off the Emerald Package for weddings to take place Jan through March. This package is an all day coverage so you don't have to worry with having enough time to get all the coverage you want.

• Mary Bell Events
    Mary Bell Events Wedding Planners

Love love LOVE working with Corey Cagle. She is talented. charming, reliable, affordable, creative, quick thinking and charismatic. She is one of the best in the biz and I know my brides are in the best of hands with her. I highly recommend to her to anyone that wishes to have the perfect experience with their photographer!

• Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio
    Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Corey Cagle Photography, The Wedding Photo work is some of the best in this area. I love seeing my brides get this vendor. and I endorse this pro as one of the very best!

• Flower Market
    Flower Market Wedding Florists

Corey is meticulous and thorough when capturing your special moments. A true artist!

• Hendersonville Hendersonville, NC, 28792 See on map