Corey Cagle Photography Reviews

33 Reviews for Corey Cagle Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

33 Corey Cagle Photography Reviews

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

Corey was the best choice we could have made! She was referred to Dan and I by Mary Bell Events, a top Biltmore Estates recommended wedding planner. Corey was professional and amazing to work with! Any requests we had or pinterest inspirations she made sure to make it happen! She also knew our venue like the back of her hand and knew just the spots for the perfect photos!

Anna Grace · Married on 06/16/2018

Corey is amazing!!! I highly recommend her!!!

Gwendolyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Corey rocked on every level. Superb professionalism, strong sense of direction and ideas and super friendly/easy to work with. It is evident she genuinely enjoys what she is doing as her face lights up with a smile once a picture has come together and she glances at her camera to see the outcome.

Corey is a stellar photographer who will make your big day easier and smoother than it would be without her. Highly recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

Corey Cagle was everything I'd hoped for in a photographer and more!!! I had searched online for a photographer for our destination wedding in June and had been a little nervous about hiring someone I knew nothing about except from online information. But I trusted the reviews, and I'm so glad I did! Corey was great right from the start. She responded quickly to my initial contact, listened carefully as I explained what kind of photos I was looking for, and went above and beyond on my wedding day to help make my wedding memories special. What I was most impressed with was her personality and the genuine love she seemed to have for her job. It was evident that she thoroughly enjoys being a part of capturing the most special moments in a couple's life. She took loads of great pictures and made it fun while doing so. She even unpacked her equipment at the end of the day when I asked for more photos after she'd already packed up. All the while, she had the sweetest, kindest personality and carried herself with the utmost professionalism. And, when the photos arrived a few weeks later, I couldn't have been happier. She did a great job, and I would highly recommend her to anyone. If you're thinking about hiring her, do it! You won't be sorry!

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Far more than a photographer!! She went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. My pictures are absolutely amazing. She captured the essence of our day and caught every moment. I wouldn't trust anyone else with capturing my special day.

Sonya · Married on 05/06/2017

Corey is everything you want in a photographer!! She is thoughtful, calming and professional. She took my daughter's Engagement and Wedding photos. Words can't express my gratitude for all she did to make my daughter's day and memories SO special --- you would have to see the pic's totally understand!!

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2016

We are so happy that we hired Corey as our wedding photographer! Our pictures came out AMAZING!! She is very professional and we really enjoyed working with her. On the day of our wedding she was very good about taking pictures of everything but not really getting in the way. We got our wedding pictures back in less than 2 months!! We would highly recommend Corey to anyone, she is awesome!! :)

Sent on 12/18/2016

Corey Cagle Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you for your wedding! I loved that we planned time around the estate to capture so much of the locations that Biltmore has to offer. Your friends and family were wonderful and that dance floor was packed! What a crowd! So much fun!

Easy to work with and great value!

Meghan · Married on 06/04/2016

Corey did our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding day photos and I am so thankful for everything she did for us! Not only does she have a lot of talent, she is also a really wonderful person to work with. She was patient when we were indecisive, had wonderful suggestions, a great eye for the best photos, and it was clear that she really enjoyed each photo session. She always made sure she got the perfect shots and every session came out beautifully. One of the greatest things was during our wedding reception: Corey took pictures all during the event and captured some really beautiful moments that we would have otherwise missed. You can tell when she is happy with a shot, and that always made us excited about it as well. She was an endless well of patience when it came to arranging our big family for pictures (which was a lot like herding cats) and for all her help we couldn't be more grateful. Working with Corey was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding, we loved every bit of it!

Julia · Married on 05/06/2016

Corey did our engagement shoot in October and we could not have asked for a better experience! Corey was professional, sweet as can be, easygoing, and clearly incredibly talented! We were in town for a few days and she met our schedule and stayed late to make sure we got the right shots. The photographs turned out exquisitely beautiful! We got married at the Fields of Blackberry Cove in early May and Corey, once again, did not disappoint! She was just an delightful as before and we cannot wait to see our wedding pictures! We highly recommend Corey to any couple looking for the most talented and fun photographer of all!

Brian · Married on 10/24/2015

We really loved working with Corey. From the moment we saw her work we knew that we wanted her to shoot our wedding, and we were not disappointed. The quality of the photographs were obviously fantastic. But just as importantly, Corey was delightful to work with! She was very responsive to any questions we had during the planning process. On the day of the wedding she brought a positive, professional, and enthusiastic energy to her job. She did a great job blending in to the crowd during the wedding; we hardly noticed her presence, but her photos captured the entirety of the night!

Absolutely, 100% would recommend Corey to any couple looking for amazing pictures from an amazing, kind lady. We chose to work with Corey after reviewing over 50 potential photographers and Skyping with 4 of them. We liked Corey on a personal level - she was warm and professional. Once we saw her pictures, we knew she was the one for us.

We just got our pictures back, and they are MAGICAL. Corey, thank you for making our day so special.

Corey was so fantastic and did an INCREDIBLE job at my wedding. It was scorching hot outside, but Corey did a great job to make sure that we got the perfect shots, but she also made sure to get through the photos quickly. She kind of stayed "out of the way" at the reception, but she was sure to let us know that if we didn't want her to be "out of the way" she wouldn't be. She did exactly what we wanted her to do, plus some. We enjoyed every moment of having her as our photographer. She also added an extra photographer, which helped capture even more photos during our ceremony! I would ABSOLUTELY refer Corey Cagle to a friend!

ginny · Married on 04/26/2014

Corey was above and beyond what I ever dreamed of. She captured moments I never even thought of. My family and friends are still talking about her and her work a year after. I couldn't have been more happy and more pleased of her work and talent. She has a true gift of capturing the perfect moments. I can't wait to book her for the next big life event!

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 10/20/2012

Corey rocks! That simple. We met up with her before our rehearsal on Friday for a very belated engagement shoot (our scheduling issue, not Corey) and had so much fun getting to know her and vice-versa. She was there with us during our rehearsal dinner and bonfire party and you would have never known that she was there!! The day of, she was such a calming presence for me. Photos were quick, fun and DIFFERENT - which I adored. She stayed till the very end (we went over by about 45 minutes - oops) and anyone or anything in the place that was photo worthy I am certain she got it. Corey and her assistant were everywhere - but they were stealth and non-intrusive. By the end it was like she was part of the party!! Again, she was amazing and I would recommend her to anyone that's getting married anywhere in the country. So easy and laid back - why wouldn't someone want to work with a photographer like that!?! Can't wait to see my proofs :)

Betty · Married on 02/25/2012

We loved are pictures! Corey was so great to work with! Thank you!

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2011

My husband and I decided on a destination wedding which can be extremely difficult to plan especially when you are unfamiliar with the area. I spent so many hours researching photographers and decided to go with Corey based on all of the great work she has on her website. Words cannot describe how happy my husband and I are that we picked her to photograph our wedding on 5/1/11. She is the kindest person you will ever meet and her passion for what she does radiates through her work. It is hard to believe that the big day can get any better but it really does when you have such a wonderful person to spend each moment with. We cannot believe how blessed we were to come across such a wonderful person with so much talent. The wedding went by so quick and the pictures are the only chance to relive each moment of the wedding so make it count! Thank you so much Corey! Words cannot express our gratitude for all you have done.

Sue · Married on 04/17/2011

Great job! Corey worked tirelessly the entire day of the wedding.

Jane · Married on 06/25/2010

Corey was a pleasure and a delight to work with. She is incredibly talented behind a camera and her work conveys an immense sense of empathy. She captures the moments you want to remember, you forgot to remember and you didn't know to remember.

alex · Married on 04/24/2010

Corey was wonderful to work with! She was so flexible with her times and was very professional during the entire wedding. She made my husband and I feel very comfortable. I loved her passion for what she does. Just talking about her brides and the weddings she has done, you can tell right away that she enjoys photography and is so talented! Would recommend to anyone.

Kristin · Married on 12/31/2009

Her work is perfection!! We still are in awe of our wedding photos from Corey, and we were married 5 years ago!

Laura · Married on 10/24/2009

Corey Cagle is the best photographer ever!!! She can find the details that no one else notices and captures every moment at exactly the right time. I knew before I even got engaged that when I did my first call would be to book Corey! I can never say enough about how amazing she is at what she does and just speaking to her for 5 minutes you can tell how much she truely loves what she does. Corey is awesome because she will accommodate you in every way possible. My shoes were killing me before the ceremony even began and she offered me shoes. She puts you at ease and most of the time you don't even know she is there, but she still captures everything! She is amazing and is a must have when it comes to your wedding photography!!! I could go on for days at how amazing she is and how beautiful her pictures are!!! I recommend her 200%!!!

Cara · Married on 08/01/2009

Corey... our wedding photos are fantastic!! You did a phenomenal job! I just received our slideshow and I have been watchig it over and over for the past hour and getting teary! I am just blown away! I knew the pictures would be good just from looking at your work in your office and on your website, but they have completely surpassed my expectations. You are truly an artist... incredibly talented! Thank you for capturing these special moments. They will now live on forever in our family. We are so excited!!

Marilyn · Married on 08/01/2009

Corey is absolutely the best! Working with her is so easy. She captures the most precious moments of the day and she everywhere- but noone ever sees her. All our guests were commenting on her professionalism because she never got in anyone's way. Our album is a work of art and will be treasured forever.