Corey Cagle Photography Reviews

38 Reviews for Corey Cagle Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Hallie Seay · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Winter wonderland

We’d had our hearts set on a snowy engagement shoot. Fortunately, Corey was available and flexible to work with us when a snow storm hit! She was a blast to work with and quickly made us feel at ease in front of the camera. Her excitement was absolutely contagious. We loved our photos so much. She captured our love beautifully. Choosing favorites is just impossible. We can’t wair to work her again!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Reeves · Married on 10/20/2018

Sunshine Smiles

Let me first start off and explain how freaked out my husband is out getting his pictures taken. You know that one person who can smile so cute, but if they see a camera, the smile turns into this freaked out grin, with big teeth, and scared terror in their eyes...that’s him. He doesn’t photograph well, and he knows it. So finding the right photographer for the wedding day was my worst fear, because I wanted those amazing photos, but his camera smile...made me wanna cry, almost didn’t book a photographer. We even found three friends who took our engagement photos everywhere, just to practice, and he was grumpy and miserable the whole time, he hates the camera. What was I supposed to do for the wedding day?! Corey came recommended by our wedding planner Mary Bell, who is simply the best. We talked for a few hours on the phone discussing my issues, wants, needs, and even Game of Thrones. She tried to talk me down from how sad I was about his camera smile. Which only grew worse after getting the engagement photos. I honestly have no idea what she did on my wedding day, if she hypnotized him, bribed him, who knows, but on the wedding day, he felt so comfortable, relaxed, and had his smile from our first date on his face the entire night. Yes, you are thinking he is happy because it’s our wedding day, nah huh, he was 3 days into the flu, he was miserable, man-flu you know. But Corey had this presence around her that just light up a room! She took so many photos that it’s the toughest thing to narrow down my top 100! She was nonstop getting all these amazing photos. And after a couple photos, she would check the last couple of shots before moving on, or restaging, and she would just give out these contagious giggles, giddy jumps, and almost wanna cry eyes face because she was able to capture an amazing photo. She truly loves doing her job. And that shows! It spread through the entire day and night. She made my husband feel so relaxed, giddy, and so carefree. It took all i had to not cry that day, because she made me feel like a beautiful princess. Yes, I was in a white dress, but I didn’t feel comfortable. She gave me these boosts of confidence that lasted all night. The photos turned out amazing, that I bawled my eyes out at work. She knows just the best angels and shot ideas! Thanks to Corey, I have thousands off photos that show how perfect my wedding day was. I would never have gotten these amazing photos with his smile if it weren't for Corey. I owe her so much, that I will never be able to repay her. She truly is amazing. I love this woman. Book her, you will never regret it.

• Thomas

Thomas Hamod · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the Best

Corey did a great job of handling our wedding from start to finish. She did a phenomenal job of touring us around the photo spots at our venue, as well as putting us at ease and ensuring we enjoyed the process. This was great, especially since I’m uncomfortable in front of a camera, but she made the day enjoyable throughout. Our second shooter Tori was also excellent, and the quality of photos the two of them took were beyond our expectations. We really cannot recommend them enough.

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

Corey was the best choice we could have made! She was referred to Dan and I by Mary Bell Events, a top Biltmore Estates recommended wedding planner. Corey was professional and amazing to work with! Any requests we had or pinterest inspirations she made sure to make it happen! She also knew our venue like the back of her hand and knew just the spots for the perfect photos!

Anna Grace · Married on 06/16/2018

Corey is amazing!!! I highly recommend her!!!

Melinda · Married on 09/23/2017

Corey was such a pleasure to work with during our engagement photo session and wedding! She always had a smile on her face, and she was so much fun to be around. We are in love with every single picture she took. We are having such a tough time deciding which ones to print out because we want them all! She captured all of the special moments during our wedding and didn’t miss a thing. I highly recommend her!

Gwendolyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Corey rocked on every level. Superb professionalism, strong sense of direction and ideas and super friendly/easy to work with. It is evident she genuinely enjoys what she is doing as her face lights up with a smile once a picture has come together and she glances at her camera to see the outcome.

Corey is a stellar photographer who will make your big day easier and smoother than it would be without her. Highly recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

Corey Cagle was everything I'd hoped for in a photographer and more!!! I had searched online for a photographer for our destination wedding in June and had been a little nervous about hiring someone I knew nothing about except from online information. But I trusted the reviews, and I'm so glad I did! Corey was great right from the start. She responded quickly to my initial contact, listened carefully as I explained what kind of photos I was looking for, and went above and beyond on my wedding day to help make my wedding memories special. What I was most impressed with was her personality and the genuine love she seemed to have for her job. It was evident that she thoroughly enjoys being a part of capturing the most special moments in a couple's life. She took loads of great pictures and made it fun while doing so. She even unpacked her equipment at the end of the day when I asked for more photos after she'd already packed up. All the while, she had the sweetest, kindest personality and carried herself with the utmost professionalism. And, when the photos arrived a few weeks later, I couldn't have been happier. She did a great job, and I would highly recommend her to anyone. If you're thinking about hiring her, do it! You won't be sorry!

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Far more than a photographer!! She went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. My pictures are absolutely amazing. She captured the essence of our day and caught every moment. I wouldn't trust anyone else with capturing my special day.

Sonya · Married on 05/06/2017

Corey is everything you want in a photographer!! She is thoughtful, calming and professional. She took my daughter's Engagement and Wedding photos. Words can't express my gratitude for all she did to make my daughter's day and memories SO special --- you would have to see the pic's totally understand!!

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2016

We are so happy that we hired Corey as our wedding photographer! Our pictures came out AMAZING!! She is very professional and we really enjoyed working with her. On the day of our wedding she was very good about taking pictures of everything but not really getting in the way. We got our wedding pictures back in less than 2 months!! We would highly recommend Corey to anyone, she is awesome!! :)

Sent on 12/18/2016

Corey Cagle Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you for your wedding! I loved that we planned time around the estate to capture so much of the locations that Biltmore has to offer. Your friends and family were wonderful and that dance floor was packed! What a crowd! So much fun!

Easy to work with and great value!

Meghan · Married on 06/04/2016

Corey did our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding day photos and I am so thankful for everything she did for us! Not only does she have a lot of talent, she is also a really wonderful person to work with. She was patient when we were indecisive, had wonderful suggestions, a great eye for the best photos, and it was clear that she really enjoyed each photo session. She always made sure she got the perfect shots and every session came out beautifully. One of the greatest things was during our wedding reception: Corey took pictures all during the event and captured some really beautiful moments that we would have otherwise missed. You can tell when she is happy with a shot, and that always made us excited about it as well. She was an endless well of patience when it came to arranging our big family for pictures (which was a lot like herding cats) and for all her help we couldn't be more grateful. Working with Corey was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding, we loved every bit of it!

Julia · Married on 05/06/2016

Corey did our engagement shoot in October and we could not have asked for a better experience! Corey was professional, sweet as can be, easygoing, and clearly incredibly talented! We were in town for a few days and she met our schedule and stayed late to make sure we got the right shots. The photographs turned out exquisitely beautiful! We got married at the Fields of Blackberry Cove in early May and Corey, once again, did not disappoint! She was just an delightful as before and we cannot wait to see our wedding pictures! We highly recommend Corey to any couple looking for the most talented and fun photographer of all!

Brian · Married on 10/24/2015

We really loved working with Corey. From the moment we saw her work we knew that we wanted her to shoot our wedding, and we were not disappointed. The quality of the photographs were obviously fantastic. But just as importantly, Corey was delightful to work with! She was very responsive to any questions we had during the planning process. On the day of the wedding she brought a positive, professional, and enthusiastic energy to her job. She did a great job blending in to the crowd during the wedding; we hardly noticed her presence, but her photos captured the entirety of the night!

Absolutely, 100% would recommend Corey to any couple looking for amazing pictures from an amazing, kind lady. We chose to work with Corey after reviewing over 50 potential photographers and Skyping with 4 of them. We liked Corey on a personal level - she was warm and professional. Once we saw her pictures, we knew she was the one for us.

We just got our pictures back, and they are MAGICAL. Corey, thank you for making our day so special.

Jenna Crane · Married on 09/20/2014

Exactly what I was hoping for!

Loved my wedding photos! Memories for a lifetime! Five of my favorites hang on my wall for a stroll down memory lane every time I walk by them!

Corey was so fantastic and did an INCREDIBLE job at my wedding. It was scorching hot outside, but Corey did a great job to make sure that we got the perfect shots, but she also made sure to get through the photos quickly. She kind of stayed "out of the way" at the reception, but she was sure to let us know that if we didn't want her to be "out of the way" she wouldn't be. She did exactly what we wanted her to do, plus some. We enjoyed every moment of having her as our photographer. She also added an extra photographer, which helped capture even more photos during our ceremony! I would ABSOLUTELY refer Corey Cagle to a friend!

ginny · Married on 04/26/2014

Corey was above and beyond what I ever dreamed of. She captured moments I never even thought of. My family and friends are still talking about her and her work a year after. I couldn't have been more happy and more pleased of her work and talent. She has a true gift of capturing the perfect moments. I can't wait to book her for the next big life event!

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 10/20/2012

Corey rocks! That simple. We met up with her before our rehearsal on Friday for a very belated engagement shoot (our scheduling issue, not Corey) and had so much fun getting to know her and vice-versa. She was there with us during our rehearsal dinner and bonfire party and you would have never known that she was there!! The day of, she was such a calming presence for me. Photos were quick, fun and DIFFERENT - which I adored. She stayed till the very end (we went over by about 45 minutes - oops) and anyone or anything in the place that was photo worthy I am certain she got it. Corey and her assistant were everywhere - but they were stealth and non-intrusive. By the end it was like she was part of the party!! Again, she was amazing and I would recommend her to anyone that's getting married anywhere in the country. So easy and laid back - why wouldn't someone want to work with a photographer like that!?! Can't wait to see my proofs :)

Betty · Married on 02/25/2012

We loved are pictures! Corey was so great to work with! Thank you!

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2011

My husband and I decided on a destination wedding which can be extremely difficult to plan especially when you are unfamiliar with the area. I spent so many hours researching photographers and decided to go with Corey based on all of the great work she has on her website. Words cannot describe how happy my husband and I are that we picked her to photograph our wedding on 5/1/11. She is the kindest person you will ever meet and her passion for what she does radiates through her work. It is hard to believe that the big day can get any better but it really does when you have such a wonderful person to spend each moment with. We cannot believe how blessed we were to come across such a wonderful person with so much talent. The wedding went by so quick and the pictures are the only chance to relive each moment of the wedding so make it count! Thank you so much Corey! Words cannot express our gratitude for all you have done.

Sue · Married on 04/17/2011

Great job! Corey worked tirelessly the entire day of the wedding.

Jane · Married on 06/25/2010

Corey was a pleasure and a delight to work with. She is incredibly talented behind a camera and her work conveys an immense sense of empathy. She captures the moments you want to remember, you forgot to remember and you didn't know to remember.