Corey Cagle Photography Reviews

56 | Hendersonville, NC

56 Reviews for Corey Cagle Photography

• Yani

Yani · Married on 11/16/2020

Excellent photographer! Sweet, fun, and very talented! In love with all her photos!

Corey is so sweet and easy to work with. She has so many ideas and makes the process fun. We had a blast taking pictures with her. Photography was number one in my list and we are so so happy we choose Corey!!! She photographed our engagement session and our wedding. I was kind of nervous of how the photos were going to turn out since we had such a small wedding but Corey has this magic that makes the photos look like it was a big and beautiful event. Her pictures are amazing!!! She took us around the venue taking pictures in places we didn't even think about. I'm looking forward to renew my vows just to take more pictures with her. :) Can't say enough good things, she is simply THE BEST!!!

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Cydney

Cydney · Married on 10/08/2020

Biltmore Wedding

I wish I could give 100 stars! Corey recently photographed our October wedding at The Biltmore Estate. She was so professional and personable. Corey made us feel so at ease and made our day go so smooth! She uploaded our gallery of photos in a timely manner and they are GORGEOUS! I cannot say enough positive things about Corey. My husband and I come from a small town where we know everyone so it was a big step to book a photographer we didn’t know personally. We felt like we had known Corey for years. I HIGHLY recommend Corey Cagle! Her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Vickie M. · Married on 10/08/2020

Daughter’s Biltmore Wedding

My daughter was recently married at the Biltmore Estate where Corey was her photographer. At first I was apprehensive to have a photographer we did not know, but Corey came highly recommended by the Biltmore wedding team. I was so impressed with Corey’s professionalism and how she captured the wedding so perfectly. Corey was so patient with our large family. I would highly recommend Corey as your next event photographer. My daughter also received her photos back quickly.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Alli · Married on 09/09/2020

Love & 5 Stars

In love with our photos! We booked Corey Cagle within 30 days of our intimate wedding at Biltmore. Long story short, our original plans of an international destination wedding in May turned into a spontaneous event in NC. We are from Michigan and have never been to Asheville before; so, needless to say, we checked out many photography vendors without any bias attached. The communication among Corey and I for the short timeframe was professional, timely, and sincere. It was a bit nerve-wracking booking someone we did not know, in a city we have never been, and especially after losing money from our original wedding plans. She made the process smooth and reassuring; which is appreciated during these times. She knew the grounds of the estate like the back of her hand - which we definitely wanted since we had never been there! She was so patient throughout our day and captured many beautiful memories. Our gallery was uploaded within a timely manner and did not disappoint!!! I melt just looking at our photos. She truly makes you feel at ease when taking pictures... she provides guidance, but does not direct- which makes for more natural/intimate looking photos! I wish we lived much closer so she could do our maternity / baby / family photos! We recommend Corey, no doubt about it!
    5 Stars from Sir Danté & Dr. Liss

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Deanna

Deanna H. · Married on 08/08/2020

Your best friend photographer!

Hiring Corey was probably one of the best decisions I made through our wedding! Despite everything happening, she was on board and completely available for anything and every question I had. I did a photo shoot with her prior to the wedding, and instead of rushing to get it done, she allowed us to take our time and feel completely comfortable with her behind the camera. At the wedding, when all we wanted to do was say hello to everyone, she made sure to keep us on point to get these beautiful photos we're going to love and cherish for the rest of our lives (and she delivered them back to us so quickly and easily!). I cannot cannot cannot vouch for her enough, and can guarantee you that she will make your special day feel super special - even afterwards with the photos and the quality she delivers.

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna B. · Married on 07/18/2020

Simply Amazing 😍

Corey did a phenomenal job on our wedding photos. She is so much fun to work with and gets so excited about pictures. On top of that she is just a super sweet person. My husband and I had an amazing time with her. We have displayed many pictures already in our home and are so excited to get our wedding book back soon. Thank you so much Corey. You are truly amazing and have a great eye for detail. We look forward to using you in the future!! 😊

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2019

Corey is very talented and I am in love with all of my wedding photos!

I am very impressed with Corey’s professionalism! We have a very large family and she was able to organize and flawlessly take all of the traditional photos at our wedding. I also love all of the candids she was able to capture. Looking through my wedding photos she perfectly captured all of the laughter and joy in every photo.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Corey Cagle Photography's reply:

I have to say working with you all was incredibly fun! Thank you for letting me be part of your day and I'm so happy I could give you all the memories to keep forever. Best wishes!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2019

The BEST Decision!

Corey is absolutely AMAZING! She did wonders with us. My husband is very shy and hates showing emotion in public. During our engagement session, Corey put us both at ease and captured not only gorgeous pictures but, our humor-filled and sweet relationship as well. Our first look was emotional and she was perfect during it. We’ve seen a sneak peek of our pics and I cried at how perfect they were. She is amazing and, if pictures are important to you, you owe it to yourself and your memories to use Corey to capture the day and your relationship!

Terrence B. · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Photographer!

Corey was absolutely amazing! We used her for both an engagement session and our wedding. She was able to capture the emotions of our relationship perfectly. She made posed pictures look natural and phenomenal. Her candid shots were amazing and she was able to find some very inspirational moments. She was incredibly responsive, she accommodated all of our needs, and she even helped this hopeless groom with my tie. She was also very unobtrusive in our special moments to the point I forgot she was there and she was able to photograph us perfectly. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Corey Cagle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! This means the world to me. You two make my heart happy. I have only one thing to say.... I HEART ELIZABETH & TERRENCE!!!!

Lili B. · Married on 10/19/2019

Fabulous Photographer!

Corey photographed a wedding I attended this past weekend. She was constantly taking pictures without being intrusive. She was sweet and very professional. The bride and groom were so comfortable around her!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/12/2019

Love love love love love LOVE

WOW! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: Corey was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Finding and working with vendors for a destination wedding can be difficult and time consuming, but Corey made it SO easy. From our first phone call, she was professional and knowledgeable, and made sure she knew exactly what we were looking for in our wedding photos. She was incredibly flexible- she took phone calls while on vacation to talk through wedding-day details and was always quick to respond to emails. Her flexibility persisted throughout our entire wedding day. She easily fit in with our loud/weird wedding party, but also worked incredibly well with our more reserved grandparents and older guests. She took picture requests when time permitted, but also knew when we needed to push on. She also has a knack for adding a personal flare. For example, there was a moment of comedic relief involving a very loud fire truck causing our officiant to pause mid-ceremony. While taking pictures downtown, Corey noticed a fire truck pulling into the fire station nearby and made sure we snapped a photo in front of it. Her candid photos are stunning, her attention to detail is impeccable, and she captured our personalities beautifully. I am SO happy with our wedding photos and cannot recommend her enough. Thanks Corey!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Sallie

Sallie B. · Married on 09/21/2019

Phenomenal Photos!!

This is your lady! Corey was patient, kind, and just all around wonderful! She spent countless hours helping us plan our engagement shoot and our wedding. She helped us pull off a surprise at our wedding that provided us with amazing shots and memories that will last forever! Her laugh and smile really make you feel at ease in front of the camera! We will definitely have Corey take family pictures of us as we add to our family. After all, we feel like she’s a part of our family!

Hallie S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Winter wonderland

We’d had our hearts set on a snowy engagement shoot. Fortunately, Corey was available and flexible to work with us when a snow storm hit! She was a blast to work with and quickly made us feel at ease in front of the camera. Her excitement was absolutely contagious. We loved our photos so much. She captured our love beautifully. Choosing favorites is just impossible. We can’t wair to work her again!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Leah

Leah K. · Married on 08/01/2019

Very Satisfied customer

Corey was absolutely wonderful and patient with our dental office employee photos. She took her time to position us just right so we can all get that perfect picture of ourselves. We would highly recommend Corey Cagle for all your photography needs. She's AWSOME. THANK YOU COREY.......Dentistry 2000

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Thomas

Thomas H. · Married on 07/28/2019

Fun and Amazing!

Let me start by saying that Corey was awesome!! She was very flexible with our needs and super on top with communication throughout the process and our big day. You could really tell how into the moment she would get when she'd get excited after taking a picture or capture a candid moment! All of our pictures are beautiful and we had such a fun time working with her!! We splurged on our budget to get her and we couldn't have been any happier! Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel L. · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Corey was an AMAZING photographer and she is an amazing person. When we were looking at choosing a photographer, we wanted someone that was obviously good at their job but also someone that was friendly and we would have fun with. Corey was just that. When we did our engagement photos, it was just as if we were hanging out with friends! All of the pictures she took were amazing and she took the time to really care about what we were looking for and what we wanted to get out of the photos. She was easy to coordinate with and great to work with. We would recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome time and great photos.

Andrea · Married on 07/21/2019

Wonderful!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Sarah B. · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing Photographs!

We are very happy to have chosen Corey Cagle as our wedding ceremony and reception photographer. The pictures she has taken are amazing and capture the event perfectly. She took over 1000 pictures 5 hours from multiple vantage points. You could tell she was having fun while taking pictures and really cared about the people she was working with. We would recommend Corey Cagle to anyone planning a wedding in the Asheville area.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Laura F. · Married on 04/13/2019

Picture Perfect

Thank you, Corey for capturing our wedding through pictures. Your photo’s help to tell the story of our day. We could not be more pleased with all of our pictures. You captured so many great shots, we are having a hard time deciding which one is our favorite! I highly recommend Corey Cagle Photography - not only did she help to make it a stress free day - she takes incredible pictures!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer R. · Married on 10/20/2018

Sunshine Smiles

Let me first start off and explain how freaked out my husband is out getting his pictures taken. You know that one person who can smile so cute, but if they see a camera, the smile turns into this freaked out grin, with big teeth, and scared terror in their eyes...that’s him. He doesn’t photograph well, and he knows it. So finding the right photographer for the wedding day was my worst fear, because I wanted those amazing photos, but his camera smile...made me wanna cry, almost didn’t book a photographer. We even found three friends who took our engagement photos everywhere, just to practice, and he was grumpy and miserable the whole time, he hates the camera. What was I supposed to do for the wedding day?! Corey came recommended by our wedding planner Mary Bell, who is simply the best. We talked for a few hours on the phone discussing my issues, wants, needs, and even Game of Thrones. She tried to talk me down from how sad I was about his camera smile. Which only grew worse after getting the engagement photos. I honestly have no idea what she did on my wedding day, if she hypnotized him, bribed him, who knows, but on the wedding day, he felt so comfortable, relaxed, and had his smile from our first date on his face the entire night. Yes, you are thinking he is happy because it’s our wedding day, nah huh, he was 3 days into the flu, he was miserable, man-flu you know. But Corey had this presence around her that just light up a room! She took so many photos that it’s the toughest thing to narrow down my top 100! She was nonstop getting all these amazing photos. And after a couple photos, she would check the last couple of shots before moving on, or restaging, and she would just give out these contagious giggles, giddy jumps, and almost wanna cry eyes face because she was able to capture an amazing photo. She truly loves doing her job. And that shows! It spread through the entire day and night. She made my husband feel so relaxed, giddy, and so carefree. It took all i had to not cry that day, because she made me feel like a beautiful princess. Yes, I was in a white dress, but I didn’t feel comfortable. She gave me these boosts of confidence that lasted all night. The photos turned out amazing, that I bawled my eyes out at work. She knows just the best angels and shot ideas! Thanks to Corey, I have thousands off photos that show how perfect my wedding day was. I would never have gotten these amazing photos with his smile if it weren't for Corey. I owe her so much, that I will never be able to repay her. She truly is amazing. I love this woman. Book her, you will never regret it.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Thomas

Thomas H. · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the Best

Corey did a great job of handling our wedding from start to finish. She did a phenomenal job of touring us around the photo spots at our venue, as well as putting us at ease and ensuring we enjoyed the process. This was great, especially since I’m uncomfortable in front of a camera, but she made the day enjoyable throughout. Our second shooter Tori was also excellent, and the quality of photos the two of them took were beyond our expectations. We really cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Megan B. · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing! Yes!

Corey is every couple's wedding photographer dream come true! She is passionate, fun, and has amazing ideas. Whether you're at ease in front of the camera or not, Corey will capture the moments to remember for the rest of your life (and make you look great while doing so!) :) She was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and would recommend her a million times over!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Corey Cagle Photography's reply:

Thank you a million times over!!! Loved working with you two and all your wonderful family and friends! Such a perfect day!

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

Corey was the best choice we could have made! She was referred to Dan and I by Mary Bell Events, a top Biltmore Estates recommended wedding planner. Corey was professional and amazing to work with! Any requests we had or pinterest inspirations she made sure to make it happen! She also knew our venue like the back of her hand and knew just the spots for the perfect photos!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Anna G. · Married on 06/16/2018

Corey is amazing!!! I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Melinda · Married on 09/23/2017

Corey was such a pleasure to work with during our engagement photo session and wedding! She always had a smile on her face, and she was so much fun to be around. We are in love with every single picture she took. We are having such a tough time deciding which ones to print out because we want them all! She captured all of the special moments during our wedding and didn’t miss a thing. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2017