Crème de la Crème is a full-service, off-premise catering and event planning company that has been creating extraordinary events since 1989.
Some of the objectives that Crème de la Crème sets for themselves are:
- To provide the highest quality off-premise catering for clients who demand attention to detail and who choose experience for their events
- To set standards in food quality, presentation and service in the spectrum of off-premise catering;
- To be recognized in the Special Event Industry as the leader in High-Quality Catering.
Our experience includes:
- Catering for over 11,000 guests at nine locations over five days for Nordstrom stores, including Fashion Island in Newport Beach and South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa
- Serving over 45,000 guests high-quality meals on-time daily without lines at the Pasadena Showcase House of Design
- Feeding over 900 guests within a 20-minute period without lines at the Academy Awards and Emmy Awards for four years in a row
- Providing 2000 guests an All-Day Grand Buffet daily on behalf of Lexus North America
- Working budgets up to $1,000 per person
- Participation in several Award Winning Events
- Extensive experience as a company catering and serving in small and isolated environments, such as boats and remote outside locations
- An understanding of the logistics involved with catering events with budgets over $500,000 in a single day
- Serving over 6,000 meals to athletes, VIPs, and staff at the Vans US Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach in 2014 and 2015
-We are on a "First-Name-Basis" with numerous event planners, bridal planners and corporate event planners who seek the best for their clients.
Other couples have also viewed
6 Reviews for Creme de la Creme
Recommended by 100% of couples
Tiffany H. · Married on 08/08/2020
BEST wedding caterer EVER!
This review is from a bride who actually got to eat her dinner at her wedding. I’ve heard so many couples say they were so overwhelmed at their weddings that they barely got a bite of their dinner. But my husband and I both got to enjoy our meals AND got to taste every one of our tray passed appetizers (thanks to the amazing staff at Crème de La Crème!).Sent on 09/26/2020
To back up a bit, we got married in August in the midst of COVID, so ended up pivoting from a 90+ person guest list to a 30-person outdoor ceremony and reception. Having a smaller wedding allowed us to really enjoy every moment, including the delicious dinner. That being said, it was a still a whirlwind day and our cocktail hour went by incredibly fast and we each barely had a bite of one appetizer each. The catering staff from Crème de la Crème noticed this and made a point to bring a plate of fresh appetizers to our sweetheart table as we sat down for dinner so that we were able to try everything. SO sweet!
That was just one moment of many where the CDLC staff went above and beyond (for both us and our guests). They were incredible from start to finish, and every single food item from the tray passed appetizers to the two-course plated dinner, to the CHURRO BAR (OMG, yum!) were SO delicious. Every guest told us at the wedding or after, how amazing the food was.
The chef is so talented and creative, no boring wedding food here! We were originally supposed to get married in Cabo San Lucas and wanted our wedding food to nod to Baja coastal cuisine, and boy did the chef deliver! From the cutest mini carnitas tacos, to the melt-in-your-mouth short rib entrée, everything was delicious.
Also, from a COVID perspective, the staff took every precaution and made us and our guests feel incredibly safe.
I cannot say enough great things about Crème de La Crème, if you hire them for your wedding or event you will be so happy you did!
Creme de la Creme's reply:Tiffany, Thank you SO MUCH for allowing us to help you celebrate your special day! Samantha and the rest of our staff are over-the-moon that you had a great day. Congratulations!
Marissa · Married on 10/01/2016
Samantha and the staff of Creme de la Creme did an outstanding job at my reception. We had a reception of about 100 people at the home of my husbands parents. We didn't have a lot of room to work with as far as cooking and plating but the staff made do and cooked to perfection. We had a cocktail style reception with about 10 appetizers which was perfect for our non-traditional format. My family and guests ranted and raved about how delicious the food was and my coordinator was very pleased with the staff and their courteousness. Throughout the process Samantha was sweet, easy to work with, immediately responded to my emails and was very comforting during some stressful decisions. I would definitely use this company again if I have another large scale event.Sent on 10/27/2016
Kelsey · Married on 09/25/2010
Creme de la Creme was fantastic! I can't begin to count how many of our guests made the comment that this was the best food they had ever had. Creme not only delivered amazing food, but their service was excellent. The servers were very attentive and had anything we wanted available for us, before we even asked. The service, quality, and experience that Creme provided to us was worth the cost. They really made an impression on the guests and helped to make the wedding a memorable event all around. I would highly recommend their service!Sent on 10/20/2010
I loved working with Creme de la Creme at a recent event! Not only was their food unique and delicious, their warm and friendly staff made for a top-notch experience.