Creative Catering of Va (www.CreativeCateringVirginia.com)

Creative Catering of Va (www.CreativeCateringVirginia.com)

Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Creative Catering of Va (www.CreativeCateringVirginia.com)

"The Only Caterer You Will Ever Need." From Richmond to Nags Head

Our mission is to create experiences, not handle events; to provide excellent food, but most importantly to create a lasting impression with our service, sincerity and enthusiasm for each client’s experience.

CALL US TODAY: 757.499.2002

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Hampton Roads

Follow Creative Catering of Va (www.CreativeCateringVirginia.com) on

114 Reviews for Creative Catering of Va (www.CreativeCateringVirginia.com)

4.7
No Pork (1)
Vegan (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Liquor License (1)

I highly recommend this catering company. The food was amazing we had many people compliment us. The best part was the bar tender, he WAS AMAZING. We had 135 guests and he was killing it! Many people also mentioned to me how great and attentive he was. This company is definitely top notch, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Karyn , 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar

First and foremost the food and service were excellent. We went through 3 different sales managers but ended up working with Jennifer and she was amazing. We booked with Alyssa who has since moved on but was so incredibly accommodating to my very specific requests. I work in catering sales so I was clear about what I wanted and what I didn't but I was also working within a budget which doesn't always allow for creativity. Lucky for me Alyssa and then Jennifer were excellent. The team handled the beer, wine, and champagne that we provided as well as maintaining all of the desserts we provided. On the day of we had Cindy leading the team and she was so kind and efficient. There was a teeny tiny minor bump with our pre-ceremony champagne (hey, it's a celebration!) but she quickly got it poured once I arrived and everyone had some. A great experience and a great value. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres

Creative Catering of Va (www.CreativeCateringVirginia.com) Pricing

Glassware
Linens
4 AWARDS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
A number of our brides have used Creative Catering of Va. as their caterer and have been very happy with them. We find them to be easy to work with and professional.

We've worked with Creative Catering for major bridal shows and loved it... great company to work with!

I love working with Creative Catering! Their food is beautiful and delicious. Definitely would hire them for your wedding!

Great food, creative presentation and the hardest workers I've seen. You cannot go wrong hiring them.

112 PROS I KNOW

Events

1300 Redgate Ave, Norfolk, VA 23507   See On Map
757-499-2002 (phone)
Creative Catering of Va (www.CreativeCateringVirginia.com) is a wedding Catering Company from Norfolk & Williamsburg servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New Kent, Outer Banks, and Richmond Areas. Creative Catering of Va (www.CreativeCateringVirginia.com) is a professional Caterer that has been part of the Hampton Roads wedding industry since 1998 specializing in providing service for all budgets and menu preferences.