Leigh Skaggs Photography

Norfolk, VA View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price
I LOVE weddings! The love in the air, the excitement, the emotion, the dancing, the wobble...all of it! Every wedding is special to me and I truly feel like my clients are my friends. I strive to capture every moment of your special day because I know it is over in a flash! Please read some of my reviews to hear why other Brides recommend me! I would love to be a part of your day! Contact me at 757-635-5523 or Leigh@LeighSkaggsPhotography.net
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,907.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 10/08/2021

Leigh was the BEST!!!

Leigh was the absolute BEST photographer we could have ever dreamed of! She was so professional, and all her photos turned out AMAZING!! She was also so easy to work with during our engagement shoot/wedding day! She kept everything moving in a timely fashion and got all the shots we asked for (and more we didn't even think of!) But perhaps most importantly, she was so friendly, nice, and fun!! Having beautiful pictures is (of course) a wonderful thing, but having such a lovely human being taking those pictures and supporting/guiding us through the magnificent whirlwind that was our wedding day was priceless :)
  • Sheila
    Sheila Married on 09/18/2021

Leigh Skaggs is a BOSS!

I have worked with Leigh before on other projects, so I knew when I got engaged we needed to snag her.

She was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond. She was great at directing everyone where they needed to be for family pictures and bridal party pictures. She made sure to get all shots that we wanted and then some.

She helped keep me calm when my ring bearer threw up all over my maid of honor 1.5 hours before the ceremony. She helped get the dress rinsed off and dried. There were still a few spots on it, but no one knew anything.

She was incredible, and we will forever recommend her to anyone and everyone. Photos are the only thing you have to look back on of that day. Pick the photographer that understands how important they are.

Leigh Skaggs you are amazing. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!!
  • Megan
    Megan P. Married on 09/05/2021

The Absolute Best!

I literally cannot say enough good things about Leigh! She's an amazing person and so much fun to work with! I was worried that I'd be uncomfortable/awkward for formal photos but she just made it so much fun. She's super organized and on top of it- kept this "type A" bride sane beforehand- stuck to the timeline, etc - all of the professional things you could ever ask for! She was flexible and supportive when we had to postpone from 2020 to 2021. And most importantly, the photos are absolutely spectacular! We love them and have gotten so so many compliments. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, hire Leigh!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Ocean View Travel Ocean View Travel Travel Agents

Leigh Skaggs Photography is the one of the most professional client-oriented photography companies that I have come across. Leigh goes the extra mile to ensure that all her clients receive excellent service, care, and the most amazing photographic experience available!

Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Wedding Planners

Gah, I cannot say enough about Leigh! From her go with the flow attitude to killing it on the dance floor between taking photos, she was such a blast to work with! As I planner I really appreciate her responsiveness to emails and having to respond on the fly at the wedding; as a human I really appreciate her positive attitude and CANNOT WAIT to have another wedding with her! #highfive

Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

We had the pleasure of meeting Leigh this fall and did 2 weddings with her in 1 weekend! Her photography is great, she is wonderful and responsive, and most importantly, provides for great photos! Can't wait to work more with her!!

Norfolk, 23503
Location of (Leigh Skaggs Photography)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding