Troy, MI 48084 Map · Phone number

About Create This! Event Planning and Management

We offer our clients top of the line services that will take all of the stress away from wedding planning while leaving all of the great joys of getting married. We have packages that are complete or as limited as you would like, from our hourly services, day of services to the full service package that includes all the planning from a to z. Email us for a free consultation at Email@createthisevent.com and at the very least you will walk away with some creative ideas for your very special day.

PhotoStripePinkReception
ResizedCTEvents600x600WeddingWire
CTWebsitePhotoCeremonyRoomwwhiterosepetals
CTWebsitePhotoWhoopieCakeFavors
CorboNoechelCopy
PhotoStripePinkReception

6 Reviews for Create This! Event Planning and Management

Cheryl · Married on 06/25/2011

Create This did a wonderful job for my wedding if you are looking for the best look no further. I would recommed this to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner once again thank you Create This.

Sent on 07/07/2011

Brianna · Married on 05/21/2011

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the services that Create This provided. We hired them to handle and plan our entire wedding and Tiara was flexible, attentive and motivated to make our lives easier and keep things within our budget.

Anna was there to coordinate the day of our wedding along with 5 other people that I counted that helped ensure that things went smoothly. Everything was perfect and I would recommend Create This to anyone thinking of hiring someone to plan their wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2011

Casey · Married on 09/25/2010

We had the regal package which was the month of services and they did an amazing job! They were beyond our expectations as far as making sure everything was taken care of with the vendors, last minute calls, day of services, and they even hosted our dinner rehearsal which we weren't expecting. I would recommend them to anyone I know for their wedding.

Sent on 02/05/2011

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Create This! Event Planning and Management to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• Troy, 48084 See on map
    8669151664 (Other Phone Number)