Houston, TX 77074 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Couture Weddings & Events, LLC

Christi and Heather have been in the event planning industry since 2005. Their extensive resume includes Weddings, Bridal Showers, Conferences, Civic Events, and much more. These ladies bring to Couture a BBA in Marketing and Business, a wide network of vendors and the calm collected organization that every wedding so desperately needs.

Heather began planning her dream wedding when she was three years old. Over twenty years later she still doesn't have the groom, but she does know all the latest trends and hottest vendors in Houston. Heather brings her knowledge, sense of style and elegance to each of her clients' events and gives each wedding the same time and attention as if it were her own, and one day it will be!

Christi started meeting vendors in 2001 when she competed in her first Miss Texas USA® Pageant. After four years of competing and working with countless photographers, hair and makeup artists, etiquette specialists, seamstresses, and couture wardrobe consultants, Christi was able to use her connections to plan her own wedding. Christi knows first hand how stressful (and exciting!) a wedding can be. Complete with custom gown, over three hundred guests, and a helicopter exit, Christi's wedding was a grand affair that perfectly reflected her fun and outgoing nature!

The experts at Couture Weddings & Events will take your own personal style - Whatever it may be - and apply it towards YOUR dream wedding. Contact us for a free consultation.

Follow Couture Weddings & Events, LLC on

n8320810520892012894
n8320810520887451746
f6e7dec8bbed3e07 1261433827111 734985333grwedding1136

16 Reviews for Couture Weddings & Events, LLC

Jessica was an awesome wedding planner! She made the day-of run very smoothly and I was definitely stressed free. Her day-of team was very friendly and great as well. She was very helpful during the time that we were engaged and very quick to respond to questions that I had, even after the wedding! She is very flexible and fabulous to work with. No complaints from this bride! Thanks again Jessica for all your work and dedication over the last 1+ years!! :)

Sent on 04/08/2012
  • EBONIQUE

EBONIQUE · Married on 06/18/2011

I was hesitant about a wedding coordinator because I pictured someone trying to take my visoon and do away with it. Instead that was probably the BEST investment out of my whole wedding experience. I found Heather with Couture Events on The Knot.com. We met up to discus budgeting as well as what I wanted out of the whole experience. I explained that I wanted someone to just make sure my day went by as professional as possible. That is exactly what I recived from Couture Events. From start to finish I did not have a worry in the world on my wedding day literally. They made sure my day ran smooth and successful and I cannot thank them enough for that experience. I used them as a day of events planner but it felt like they took all the planning and worries off my back from the 9 months of planning and just took over. I loved them for that and just couldn't be more appreciative! Keep blessing brides!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2011

ginger · Married on 03/26/2011

I'm so glad I had Couture to help plan and coordinate my wedding. Heather and her team made my life loads easier during a very stressful time. Definitely worth the money. I was completely stress free on my special day and was able to just soak everything in.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Couture Weddings & Events, LLC FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Couture Weddings & Events, LLC 1
    Complimentary Consultation
    Enjoy a complimentary consultation to see how Couture could help make your wedding a stress free experience. Call today to schedule your complimentary consultation! Visit our website at www.HoustonCoutureEvents.com.

• Houston, 77074 See on map
    8328771881 (Other Phone Number)