Cottontail & Co.

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 180 guests

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 180 guests

๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐€๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž

www.CottontailWeddings.com

๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ง/๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐•๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

We get it! Planning a wedding is hard - and there are so many venue choices out there. You need a venue that is beautiful for photos, provides a fun and unique experience for guests, is nearby amenities like hotels and restaurants - plus it needs to be affordable!

Cottontail has all of that. Perfectly located in downtown Danville VA, in the historic River District, we are so close to wonderful photo locations, 5 min or less to hotels / restaurants, and we do not believe in all the silly charges you typically find in downtown venues.

- No Food and Beverage minimums
- You can provide your own alcohol
- No surprise fees
- Exclusive use for the whole day (10:00am - 10:00pm) for your Ceremony & Reception

Plus we have the benefit of being 'downtown' in a small city where all of our expenses and vendors will be reasonably priced - allowing you to have the flexibility of budget, atmosphere of a city - without the expense, traffic and hassle.

Our building can host your ceremony and reception of up to 188 guests, inside our beautifully renovated tobacco warehouse. To offer a unique experience to guests we have partnered with Ballad Brewery to host your cocktail hour, and we take our role in your wedding very seriously - mainly that we are here to support you and your vision.

We want to take care of you - and want you to feel confident that we are the right venue for you. See more on our website, or schedule a tour directly from online.

www.Cottontailweddings.com

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3475

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3100

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$350

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$350

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Brewery
Historic Building
Loft

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
November
December

Amber U. Married on 10/10/2021

Above and Beyond

My husband and I got married at the Cottontail in 2021 and loved the experience. Matt walked us through every step in the process as well as helped us with additional items outside of the Cottontailโ€™s responsibilities. The venue was perfect for us - not only was it beautiful, but the Cottontail services were above and beyond any other venue that we looked at including those that were double the price. We highly suggest that if you are looking for a professional and relaxing venue that you use the Cottontail. They played a big part in making my wedding exactly what I wanted, and I am truly grateful for everything Matt and his staff do.
    Elizabeth H. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing...simply...amazing!

Cottontail Weddings and Events made my weekend absolutely amazing and stress-free. Matt made sure the venue was set up exactly how I wanted. He provided a spreadsheet of any extra decor that I wanted to use that they specifically own. The venue had a modern, industrial feel with natural beauty and didn't need many decorations but we brought them anyways to make it more personalized. Cottontails helped in replenishing the cupcakes as each flavor would get low. He also provided plates and napkins and a separate expense but made the set up for the rehearsal dinner and reception easy and stress-free. They were absolutely amazing and I can't recommend them enough!! If I could give 10 stars, I definitely would!

Cottontail & Co.'s reply:

Hello Elizabeth!

It was so wonderful to have you and Shawn at Cottontail. Thank you for the kind words :) and I am glad everything felt stress-free! We wish you the best!!
  • Patrick
    Patrick M. Married on 04/12/2021

A Spectacular Experience, 9001% Would Recommend

Matt and I are personal friends, and he contacted me as soon as he learned of my engagement. When my wife and I visited the venue, I looked at her in the eyes and we both knew we loved Cottontail for its unique personality and environment. Whenever we had a question (and we had many random questions), Matt was quick to answer. He helped make the planning process as smooth as it could be, and he and the staff were the real MVPs during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. They set up the wedding exactly the way we envisioned it and helped make the transitions throughout the wedding day as smooth as possible. Additionally, my father told me about how Matt went out of his way to accommodate and care for him when his asthma acted up an hour before the wedding. Matt's generosity, composure, and attention to detail are truly unparalleled, and we are truly blessed and thankful for Matt and his team for all of their hard work and dedication. I certainly would recommend Cottontail to anyone who lives in Virginia or North Carolina and is planning to have a wedding or host a special occasion. Most of our family and friends hail from all across the state of NC, so it was a manageable drive for most of our family and guests, especially if they lived around Greensboro. For reference, Danville is approximately 2-hours from Charlotte (my hometown) and 1.5-hours from Raleigh. Thank you again to Matt and his team for making our wedding a surreal, unforgettable day full of memories that we will surely cherish for the rest of our lives.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

600 Craghead St. Danville, VA, 24541
434-216-2362
Location of (Cottontail & Co.)

Cottontail & Co. frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Cottontail & Co.?

Cottontail & Co. includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Cottontail & Co. in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Cottontail & Co. for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Brewery
  • Historic Building
  • Loft

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Cottontail & Co. for wedding events?

Cottontail & Co. offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Cottontail & Co. offer?

Cottontail & Co. offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Cottontail & Co. offer for wedding events?

Cottontail & Co. offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Cottontail & Co. have available for wedding events?

Cottontail & Co. offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Cottontail & Co. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cottontail & Co. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding

Wedding Venues