Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cory Ryan Photography

Wedding Photography for the Alternabride

If you're a hip and modern bride, why spend your wedding day with a cookie-cutter wedding photographer? I have been recognized as one of the "Top 10 Best Photographers" in Austin, TX by The Knot Magazine five years in a row (2010- 2014), and I am also a 4 time winner for Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award (2011-2014).

With a background in fashion & editorial photography, I bring a distinctly stylized take on modern wedding photography. My work is the epitome of Austin, TX and everything you love about it -vibrant, unique, creative, and exciting! I treat you like family, and shoot your wedding like you are my best friend, no matter where you are from! In fact, about half of my couples are from out of town!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)

Gia Pham took our engagement and wedding photos, and Cory Ryan worked with us to create a beautiful online and physical wedding album that we will treasure for years to come.

We did our engagement photos at the Domain, and had our dog by our side the entire time. Gia was awesome at finding the best backdrops for our photos and brought out the best in us. Our photos were returned to us really quickly - just a few weeks after the shoot!

Gia and her assistant did a wonderful job taking wedding photos at Ma Maison in Dripping Springs. They were flexible yet mindful of the schedule. They captured everything from the minute details (shoes, flowers, rings, table settings, you name it), to the massive group photos, to couple-in-the-bluebonnets photos, and awesome action shots of our first dance and guests having fun with glow sticks at the reception.

Our photos were posted online quickly and well organized. We got our proof book and a very professional album that was customized to our liking soon after. We love how bright and vivid the pictures came out.

We received many compliments on the photos from our guests, family, and vendors all thanks to Cory, Gia, and the team. Their services cost a pretty penny, but in the end, you get phenomenal service and quality photos of the biggest day of your life. To me, that's worth it.

Profile Picture User6636649, Recently Married, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Cory photographed our wedding day and we are so, so happy with the results. The photos are stunning. She did an especially great job producing wonderfully vibrant colors and utilized the golden hour to get gorgeous ceremony shots. She and her assistant were able to get all of our bride/groom photos and family photos done at one time and in a professional manner. They brought the list of shots we provided and worked through them very efficiently. It was important to us to have photos of all our wedding guests, but we didn't want to spend the entire wedding day taking staged shots. She and her assistant did a great job of snapping candids and posed pictures of all of our guests throughout the night - we are so grateful to have these shots. It took her just under a month to get us the digital prints - plenty of time to order gifts for people before the holidays.

Note that she does not do a "sneak peak" type thing where she posts some photos on social media right after the wedding - this wasn't a problem for us. Also, there was a snafu in the scheduling of the wedding day and Cory was not able to make it to take my getting-ready photos. To ensure she provided the amount of photographer time we contracted for, Cory and her assistant stayed at the reception until nearly the end and captured some fantastic dancing photos.

Profile Picture Tov, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Cory photographed our rehearsal dinner at Vuca and our wedding at Fonda San Miguel in February of 2016 and we LOVED her and her work. We are the least photogenic couple ever and she somehow made us and our families look awesome. She is upbeat and fun without being cheesy, she got us our photos within a couple of weeks and she helped us get organized and stay on track during the wedding. We did do some posed pictures with family and just us, but a lot of the pictures are candid shots of our guests, which are really cool. She did a great job with night shots, which can be tricky. She also worked with us on the package (we just wanted the files, no books). I highly recommend her and her team - well worth the $$$ for your big day.

Profile Picture Mary-Wommack, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Cory Ryan Photography Pricing

Matted Prints
Save the Date
7 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Stunning photography sure to blow your wedding album out of the water.

We always have fun and wonderful photos from Cory. She is trendy and educated about the latest techniques too. Flora Fetish

I've had the good fortune of working with Cory at several weddings and other events. Her photos are colorful and unique. She has a great personality, and I love her pictures!

We worked together with Cory Ryan on an extravagant 3 day wedding. Not only did she take incredible photographs of our fireworks (which is difficult), but she was kind enough to send copies to us. Cory is a joy to work with.

I have worked with Cory Ryan several times, and she's one of the most incredible photographers I know! I am continually blown away by her talent and the photos she produces. If you want to hire a fun, versatile photographer, choose Cory! She is easy to work with, very professional and responsive, talented, and an all around great person.

Events