908 East 5th Street Suite 112, Austin, TX 78702 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Cory Ryan Photography

We would be thrilled and honored to be your wedding photographers! We bring a distinctly modern and stylized take on today’s wedding photography. The images we create are the epitome of Austin, TX and everything we love about it – vibrant, fun, creative & real! We take care to capture all the emotions of your wedding day - the smiles, tears, hugs, and crazy dance moves as you are surrounded by your loved ones. So years from now when you look back on your wedding photos, you will remember all the special moments like it was yesterday! In addition to our expertise as photojournalist, we excel at taking stunning and creative portraits.

With over a decade of experience, we’ve seen and solved every tricky lighting situation that exists. Each wedding image is finely edited to timeless perfection before delivery. We also come to every wedding prepared with lighting equipment needed to make sure we nail it every time. There are no second chances to capture a once-in-a-lifetime moment, so we bring all our enthusiasm and experience to every wedding day!

About Cory: I use lots of exclamation points when I get excited!!! I alternate between designer and vintage dresses. Lattes and green teas. Sometimes I have bangs and sometimes I grow them out. But one thing that’s always the same is that I absolutely *love* my job and *love* the wonderful families I get to meet every weekend. I’ve been blessed with a wonderful husband and two adorable children, so I absolutely understand how important family photo heirlooms are!

About Gia: I consider myself pretty lucky. I married the most amazing person I know. Together, we have 2 perfect little girls, 2 scruffy rescue dogs, and a house full of love. I have a job that allows me to stop time, meet new people (like you!), and travel the world!

Follow Cory Ryan Photography on

Cory Ryan Photography 6
Cory Ryan Photography 7
  • Erin

Erin Coker · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Amazing photographer from a photojournalist

WOW! Cory did an amazing job with our engagement and elope-ish wedding pictures! We wanted someone that was creative, fun and could capture the moments. Cory was all of that and more. I don't mind getting my picture taken but my wife hates it and Cory made us both feel at ease and we actually had a good time at our sessions! Our pictures are stunning and something we will treasure forever.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Cory Ryan Photography 8
    Cory Ryan Photography 9
    Cory Ryan Photography 10
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Hernandez · Married on 06/14/2019

OMG phenomenal engagement photos!!!

I don't even know where to begin with the amazing experience we had taking our engagement photos with Cory Ryan, and particularly working with Gia. For starters we picked a really cold time to take our photos, and there was potential for bad weather. Gia was checking the forecast everyday leading up to the day we booked, and reassured us that even if we had to move the date back they would do their best to squeeze us into their schedule as quickly as they could. We decided to move forward on the day we scheduled and I'm so glad we did. We needed our photos sooner rather than later, so they knew we were working under strict time constraints. Even though they told us it would take 3 weeks to edit our photos, we had them in our inbox 3 days later!!! They put in extra time to get them to us faster. I could not have been more pleased with the results. As I clicked through each photo my smile grew bigger and bigger. Gia captured US in a way that I didn't even think was possible. She is a pleasure to work with, knows what she's doing, and makes you feel comfortable. I cannot wait to work with her and Cory Ryan again to capture our future life moments!!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Cory Ryan Photography 11
    Cory Ryan Photography 12
    Cory Ryan Photography 13
    Cory Ryan Photography 14
  • Amber

Amber James · Married on 06/04/2019

Highly Recommend Cory Ryan Photography!

We hired Cory to photograph our wedding in April 2019. She was super easy to work with, quick to respond, worry-free, punctual, professional, and the best part is the photographs more than exceeded our expectations!! She captured the best moments of our lives in the most beautiful way while staying true to our personality as a couple. If you're in the market for a wedding photographer, we highly recommend booking Cory!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Cory Ryan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• W AUSTIN
    W AUSTIN Hotel Weddings

Stunning photography sure to blow your wedding album out of the water.

• Flora Fetish LLC.
    Flora Fetish LLC. Wedding Florists

We always have fun and wonderful photos from Cory. She is trendy and educated about the latest techniques too. Flora Fetish

• Greenbelt DJ Productions
    Greenbelt DJ Productions Wedding DJs

I've had the good fortune of working with Cory at several weddings and other events. Her photos are colorful and unique. She has a great personality, and I love her pictures!

• 908 East 5th Street Suite 112, Suite 112 Austin, TX, 78702 See on map