Cory Ryan Photography

Austin, TX View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

We would be thrilled and honored to be your wedding photographers! We bring a distinctly modern and stylized take on today’s wedding photography. The images we create are the epitome of Austin, TX and everything we love about it – vibrant, fun, creative & real! We take care to capture all the emotions of your wedding day - the smiles, tears, hugs, and crazy dance moves as you are surrounded by your loved ones. So years from now when you look back on your wedding photos, you will remember all the special moments like it was yesterday! In addition to our expertise as photojournalist, we excel at taking stunning and creative portraits.

With over a decade of experience, we’ve seen and solved every tricky lighting situation that exists. Each wedding image is finely edited to timeless perfection before delivery. We also come to every wedding prepared with lighting equipment needed to make sure we nail it every time. There are no second chances to capture a once-in-a-lifetime moment, so we bring all our enthusiasm and experience to every wedding day!

About Cory: I use lots of exclamation points when I get excited!!! I alternate between designer and vintage dresses. Lattes and green teas. Sometimes I have bangs and sometimes I grow them out. But one thing that’s always the same is that I absolutely *love* my job and *love* the wonderful families I get to meet every weekend. I’ve been blessed with a wonderful husband and two adorable children, so I absolutely understand how important family photo heirlooms are!

About Gia: I consider myself pretty lucky. I married the most amazing person I know. Together, we have 2 perfect little girls, 2 scruffy rescue dogs, and a house full of love. I have a job that allows me to stop time, meet new people (like you!), and travel the world!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

• Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 05/04/2021

Cory went above and beyond for my family and I am forever grateful for the wonderful memories and moments that she was able to capture.

Cory is so amazing! She photographed my wedding this past May and we love the images so much. She was easy to communicate with prior to the wedding and made everything so seamless the day of. Even helping us find great photo spots in our resort. She went above and beyond for my family and I am forever grateful for the wonderful memories and moments that she was able to capture. I will never use another photographer!
  • Erin
    Erin C. Married on 12/04/2019

Amazing photographer from a photojournalist

WOW! Cory did an amazing job with our engagement and elope-ish wedding pictures! We wanted someone that was creative, fun and could capture the moments. Cory was all of that and more. I don't mind getting my picture taken but my wife hates it and Cory made us both feel at ease and we actually had a good time at our sessions! Our pictures are stunning and something we will treasure forever.
  • Adrianne
    Adrianne M. Married on 09/28/2019

Cory is a dream to work with!

Wow, where to start?! Cory and Gia were simply amazing -- two of our most favorite wedding vendors and we loved all of ours! I knew I wanted Cory to be a part of our big day right away because I had been admiring her work online but getting the opportunity to actually work with her was an absolute treat. She is warm, friendly, professional, prompt, and FUN! She and Gia hustled all day working to get the best shots for us. They were so cool, calm, and flexible, even holding babies and herding our five flower girls. And boy, they did not disappoint. The photos they captured are so dreamy, beyond our expectations. Our friends and family are equally thrilled with them -- I have never received so many compliments before in my life! We can't stop oohing and ahhing over them -- such perfect photos to capture the perfect day. We highly recommend Cory for your special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

15 photos · 05/12/2013
  • Jeremy & Brooke
    15 photos · 04/14/2013

W AUSTIN W AUSTIN Hotel Weddings

Stunning photography sure to blow your wedding album out of the water.

Flora Fetish LLC. Flora Fetish LLC. Wedding Florists

We always have fun and wonderful photos from Cory. She is trendy and educated about the latest techniques too. Flora Fetish

Greenbelt DJ Productions Greenbelt DJ Productions Wedding DJs

I've had the good fortune of working with Cory at several weddings and other events. Her photos are colorful and unique. She has a great personality, and I love her pictures!

908 East 5th Street Suite 112, Suite 112 Austin, TX, 78702
Location of (Cory Ryan Photography)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding