Austin, Austin, TX 78722 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $4,000

About Ziggy Shoots

I, Zig Metzler, do solemnly swear to bring integrity and enthusiasm to your celebration. I promise to document you & your day with compassion, humor, and heart. — But what’s that?? You’re a road dog, you say? Getting married in a National Park? An abandoned mall? A remote mountain top chapel where Bear Grylls officiates? Bring it on! Whether your wedding is in your grandma’s backyard, a swanky hotel, or a canyon in Big Bend I’m there to create photographs that feel like classic *you*. It’s exciting to get to make images of such a special time in your lives— I want to help preserve those moments, and create something personal that endures.

I understand that it can be uncomfortable being in front of a camera and I do everything I can to make it fun and painless. I have worked with some of the greatest people in the game and am influenced by good design, architecture, fashion photography, and film / cinema history-- so you're not just getting a wedding photographer you're getting someone who takes cool visuals very seriously and who's spent a lifetime studying them. I get excited about making something exciting and decidedly NOT CORNY with you. -- That being said we will also crush those formal family shots, worry not!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Steve DeMent Photography
ziggyshootszola3 51 203887 161747123245289

1 Reviews for Ziggy Shoots

• Rachel

Rachel S. · Married on 11/01/2019

Our favorite vendor in the history of weddings!

Zig went absolutely above an beyond our wildest expectations. She was an absolute joy to work with, made us feel entirely comfortable in our skins, and was a huge hit at our reception! My sister warned me that the only thing she regretted from her wedding was not hiring a professional photographer and she couldn't have been more right. Our photos are immaculate and I've never looked better! I truly could not have asked for more.

Out of a gazillion vendors all our guests want to know is, "Who was your photographer?!" Not only are our photos AMAZING, but Ziggy is a genuinely wonderful and fun person to be around. Best decision (aside from marrying my wife) I've ever made!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Ziggy Shoots FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Austin Austin, TX, 78722 See on map
    Location of (Ziggy Shoots)