Smithfield, RI 02917 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Conte Sound Productions

For the past 12 years Conte Sound Productions has been a trusted name in the wedding industry and one of Rhode Islands premiere Entertainment, Photography & Videography companies!

Our customers mean the world to us, and we realize that wouldn't be in this business if you didn't and if we didn't LOVE everything about it!

You make us able to provide you with superior services at affordable prices. We know what it takes to plan a wedding, we know how expensive it can be and you do not have to pay alot and should not have to pay alot for fabulous services!

Take a tour of our website and please, call us or email us with any questions you may have.

We'd love to hear from you!

401-487-6120

23 Reviews for Conte Sound Productions

• Alyssa

Alyssa Sybertz · Married on 04/20/2019

So Amazing!

Simply put, Kristen was awesome. She, her second shooter, and our two videographers arrived at the hotel while we were getting ready to do detail and getting ready shots. Of course I was worried about the boys being ready when they were supposed to be and such, and when Stephanie, the second shooter, came to say hello, she had already made sure that everyone had their boutineers pinned on properly and everything. This kind of describes how I felt the entire time, just in great hands. Kristen's energy is just amazing and we had a lot of fun with our posed photos. Kristen had shot at our venue countless times so she knew exactly where we should go, even though it was raining. The brothers who were shooting our video were so sweet too. I'm sure if our engagement photos were any indication our wedding photos are going to be amazing, and I can't wait to see them!! I highly recommend Conte Sound for your photo and video!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Nicci · Married on 07/14/2018

Kristen is truly one of a kind! If I could give her 10 stars I would! I knew I wanted to book her from the moment I met her. I knew her photos were beautiful from looking on her website but her personality is what really sold me. Not only is she professional, but she is extremely kind and warm and genuine. You can trust that she is going to take care of you on your big day and take amazing photos. She took beautiful pictures for our engagement shoot and I was just so excited for her to come back and do our Wedding. She pays such close attention to detail and she captured every single moment I wanted her to. I lost my father a few years ago and she was so empathetic to certain pictures I wanted that would include him in my day. There was a moment when I got really nervous before entering the church and she calmed me right down and made me feel so comfortable. It is the little things like that that really make an impact. We had a tight timeline to take all of our photos after the ceremony and she made sure to keep things moving while still getting every shot we wanted. She knows what she's doing! You feel like you were in such good hands the whole time. We used her videographers on the day of too and we haven't seen the video yet but we know it will be amazing! We are SO in love with her pictures I just can't believe how talented she is. My family and I are blown away at how many amazing shots she got. I don't know how I will ever narrow it down to my favorites! Not just an amazing photographer but a beautiful soul inside and out! Kristen I love you and thank you again from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Kerri · Married on 07/13/2018

We were very excited from the start to work with Kristen and Tom because we had heard so many great things about them. It seemed like everyone we spoke to that knew them had only incredible things to say while also praising how nice they are. Well, Kristen and Tom didn’t disappoint. As for being nice... take it this way, if we didn’t desperately need them to take pictures and play music, they probably would have been in the wedding party. But seriously, they were very helpful and kept great communication with us leading up to our wedding. Most importantly, when it came down to our wedding day, they added the kind of structure and organization that we needed for it to be a success. They maneuvered greatly around last minute changes and indecisiveness to ensure that we were happy. And lastly, they were a major part in giving us the wedding we had always hoped for.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Award

Conte Sound Productions FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Conte Sound Productions 1
    Welcome Spring Special!
    Book any of our 2 services and get one FREE! of equal or lesser value!

• Lynda Williams Beauty
    Lynda Williams Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristen Conte is truly talented. Her brides love her warm and fun loving personality. I highly recommend her services for your wedding day!

• Smithfield, 02917 See on map