Smithfield, RI 02917 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Conte Sound Productions

For the past 12 years Conte Sound Productions has been a trusted name in the wedding industry and one of Rhode Islands premiere Entertainment, Photography & Videography companies!

Our customers mean the world to us, and we realize that wouldn't be in this business if you didn't and if we didn't LOVE everything about it!

You make us able to provide you with superior services at affordable prices. We know what it takes to plan a wedding, we know how expensive it can be and you do not have to pay alot and should not have to pay alot for fabulous services!

Take a tour of our website and please, call us or email us with any questions you may have.

We'd love to hear from you!

401-487-6120

25 Reviews for Conte Sound Productions

• Rachael

Rachael · Married on 12/31/2019

Best day ever !!

Kristen and Tom MADE our wedding complete. I couldn’t love them more !!! Kristen captured every moment perfectly in her photos and Tom was the ultimate DJ. Their team of videographers were outstanding and the photo booth was just icing on the cake !!! If I could have had them both as guests at our wedding I would have !!!! Kristen made us feel so comfortable even when taking our formal photos she really is outstanding at her job. Tom got the party started with his fabulous MC skills. I don’t even have words to describe Conte Sound Productions other than 100% the best thing that ever happened to us!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2019

Unbelievably Wonderful

If you are looking for a wonderful DJ and photographer, then look no further. Tom and Kristen made our wedding day the absolute best. Kristen is so spunky and fun to work with, you won't want to stop posing for pictures! She really captured the love between me and my new husband, that I tear up when I see the pictures. Tom seriously enjoys what he does and you can tell in his attitude while he is up at the booth. Tom and Kristen, thank you. Thank you for making our wedding day the most magical day ever and thank you for the wonderful memories we will forever cherish. We love you guys💕

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Sybertz · Married on 04/20/2019

So Amazing!

Simply put, Kristen was awesome. She, her second shooter, and our two videographers arrived at the hotel while we were getting ready to do detail and getting ready shots. Of course I was worried about the boys being ready when they were supposed to be and such, and when Stephanie, the second shooter, came to say hello, she had already made sure that everyone had their boutineers pinned on properly and everything. This kind of describes how I felt the entire time, just in great hands. Kristen's energy is just amazing and we had a lot of fun with our posed photos. Kristen had shot at our venue countless times so she knew exactly where we should go, even though it was raining. The brothers who were shooting our video were so sweet too. I'm sure if our engagement photos were any indication our wedding photos are going to be amazing, and I can't wait to see them!! I highly recommend Conte Sound for your photo and video!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Award

Conte Sound Productions FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Conte Sound Productions 1
    Welcome Spring Special!
    Book any of our 2 services and get one FREE! of equal or lesser value!

• Lynda Williams Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristen Conte is truly talented. Her brides love her warm and fun loving personality. I highly recommend her services for your wedding day!

• Smithfield, 02917 See on map
    Location of (Conte Sound Productions)