790 Edison Furlong Rd PO Box 432, Furlong, PA 18925 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Connie McAllister Flowers

Connie McAllister Flowers formerly was A Secret Garden Flowers. I have done hundreds of weddings over the last 27 years. Venues include many in Bucks Montgomery Philadelphia and New Jersey. I specialize in a natural vintage garden style that brings organic opulence to your event. I am still passionate about flowers and still gasp at the site of a open garden rose or a blush toned peony! We are located in Bucks county near Doylestown, the historic county seat.

Create a Pinterest page that is specific to your flower ideas and bring it or send it to me. I am happy to create an estimate based on your needs and the photos you provide.

Please call for a free consultation and price estimate.

3 Reviews for Connie McAllister Flowers

Jenna · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Flowers

Connie did a fantastic job with my wedding flowers! Everything I envisioned for my day she pulled off. It was far more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Sara · Married on 03/18/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Connie when she provided flowers for our wedding. She was very responsive and easy to work with. She is extremely talented and the flowers were gorgeous. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/12/2017

We got married on June 20, 2015 and Connie was awesome!! She was professional, friendly, and very knowledgable. She created ceremony, cocktail hour and bridal bouquets that were beautiful. The colors were bright and exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Connie!

Sent on 09/01/2015