Willow & Thistle

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,975 Typical Price

Special COVID-19 Statement: As a florist, Willow & Thistle is considered a "non-essential" business but because we are primarily an event-based business and do not have a retail presence, we are still on-line and working from home. As the owner, I am working solo in our studio, mostly taking on cleaning and organization projects. If you would like to schedule a FaceTime or telephone consultation, please contact me directly on my mobile at (215) 510-4072. There's no reason we can't get some wedding planning done! In the meantime, stay healthy and safe!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willow & Thistle is a Blue Bell, Pennsylvania-based floral company offering creative floral arrangements for weddings and special events. The staff considers themselves more than just floral vendors. Using their ability to see your vision and their commitment to bring it to life, Willow & Thistle will make sure the theme of your entire day is a reflection of you. From color schemes to lighting and décor, you’ll have a seamless atmosphere designed with exceptional service.

Willow & Thistle offers a variety of floral and event services. By doing site visits, this experienced team gets the chance to get a snapshot of your vision for the wedding day. From there, they’ll put their hands to work to bring it to life. Their services include:

• Consultations
  • Bouquets
  • Table arrangements
  • Lighting
  • Drapery

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$245

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,975

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7

• Lindsay
    Lindsay B. Married on 10/29/2021

Creative Genius

Steve was absolutely incredible. My vision was moody autumn florals, and he brought it to life. I told him I wanted my bouquet to be looser, not to prim and circular, and he gave me a gardenesque delight. My vision for the centerpieces I had difficulty articulating; I had brought him glass and velvet pumpkins and essentially just said to throw some flowers around them. Well he took this limited description and made the centerpieces stunning. His office manager Jen was also wonderful to work with, and made the final details meeting a breeze.
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 10/22/2021

Wonderful Florist!

We got married on 10/22/21 and used Willow and Thistle as the on site florist at The Belle. They were wonderful! Steve was so responsive, creative and friendly. He was able to stick to our budget and give us beautiful personal flowers, centerpieces and arch decor. Highly recommend!
    Kristin B. Married on 09/12/2021

Best vendor of the entire wedding

Willow & Thistle was by far my favorite vendor that we worked with. They were super responsive and incredibly easy to work with. Jen sent me a photo of my bouquet a couple days ahead of time so I could let her know my thoughts and she was able to make a small tweak that made it perfect. I looked up and met with several vendors before selecting a florist and decided on Willow & Thistle based on their price, vision, reviews, and experience. I was thrilled that we were able to rent so many centerpieces like candles, vases, & lanterns— that saved us a bit of money and we weren’t left with items that we wouldn’t use again! I’ve had several friends ask where we got our centerpiece items and who our florist was— I think that says the most about how it all turned out!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

50 photos · 11/09/2019
  • Bill & Jaclyn
    20 photos · 09/11/2015

Signature DJs Signature DJs Wedding DJs

Absolutely stunning and vibrant floral arrangements and decor. We have had the opportunity and pleasure of working with Willow & Thistle, and have a first-hand account of their beautiful arrangements and color schemes. We feel very comfortable and confident recommending them for your upcoming party or wedding reception!

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Willow & Thistle is more than just a flower shop, they are event design specialists. I have seen first hand the work that they do and the way they can transform a room with their artistic talents. They should be your one and only stop when it comes to custom floral design and event decor.

The Belle The Belle Banquet Halls

Willow & Thistle is the hippest suburban Philly florist out there! They are setting up at the club every other event!

1401 Morris Road Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, 19422
Location of (Willow & Thistle)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding