Fleurish Floral Design by BucksMont

Doylestown, PA View map Visit website

$5,000 Typical Price

Fleurish Floral Design by BucksMont is an accomplished wedding florist located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. They strive to create every floral arrangement with your style and ideas. Their team of creative designers and coordinators aims to produce striking bouquets, centerpieces, flower crowns, and more to make your day an event to remember.

Fleurish Floral Design by BucksMont provides quality services for every wedding event. This team offers in-depth consultations to discover your one-of-a-kind taste and theme, plus a venue visit. They also offer event design and will happily deliver each arrangement to your desired destination. Fleurish Floral Design by BucksMont provides aisle decor, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower baskets, and other breathtaking pieces for your special day. In addition, this company is delighted to provide setup and cleanup services.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$295

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$185

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Carolyn M. Married on 01/22/2022

Amazing/ beyond happy

Where do I begin… to say I was blown away is an understatement. From our bouquets to the tables scapes, everything was better than what I could have even imagined. I gave Kate a couple pictures for inspiration but she really went above and beyond to make those pictures become a reality! The guests were beyond happy when they found out they were able to take home the beautiful flowers she created.
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 01/16/2022

Going with Kate was one of the best decisions in our wedding planning journey

I was nervous thinking about picking our wedding florals because although I find florals beautiful and important, I did not know what kinds I wanted for our wedding day. Kate made selecting florals insanely fun - I think we laughed the entire time! She had a vision and I trusted her to run with it. Our florals turned out incredible and Kate was a true pleasure to work with - kind, patient, helpful, and professional.
  • Brittany
    Brittany H. Married on 12/31/2021

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

Kate and the rest of the Fleurish team made our wedding day an absolute dream! I had a vision and they made it come to life. Saying I'm OBSESSED with my bridal bouquet would be an understatement. I'll probably treat myself to a small replica for our anniversary each year. Kate and her team were responsive, flexible, and willing to make our dream a reality within our budget. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Fleurish team!

238 West Butler Ave Doylestown, PA, 18901
Location of (Fleurish Floral Design by BucksMont)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding