Confectionery Designs

Confectionery Designs

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Confectionery Designs

Confectionery Designs presents a selection of handcrafted wedding cakes with a promise to deliver a product with impeccable quality and breathtaking beauty. Chef Soliday will design your wedding cake to reflect your personality and style, thus creating a lifetime memory. A stunning showpiece to captivate your family and friends.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cake Stands (5)
Local (3)
Gluten Free (2)
Groom's Cake (1)

Marie and Mark went above and beyond to execute our wedding cake vision. I had always assumed I would have a plain white wedding cake but came across a picture on Pinterest of a cake with fresh pressed flowers that would perfectly match our "English Garden" themed wedding day. The final product was even more beautiful than I had ever imagined. We had cake tastings with 2 different vendors and the cakes from Confectionery Designs were far and away the best. To add even further to our amazing experience with Marie & Mark, they helped us choose proportions of flavors (ended up with 2 types of cake and 3 fillings for 225 people), they also helped us choose flavors for macaroons to serve alongside the cake. The only downside was our guests didn't all get to try the macaroons because they went like hot-cakes.
I already can't wait for our first anniversary cake!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 7/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Pastries, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We had a very particular vision for the wedding cake that we wanted. In our tasting appointment we showed them a picture from Pinterest of what we wanted and it ended up being even better than we had hoped for! The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted very delicious. You will not be disappointed with the hard work of Marie and Mark!

Profile Picture User7950854, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I could not speak highly enough of Marie and Mark and their amazing work. They created two beautiful and stunning cakes for our wedding. Our bride's cake was beyond words beautiful. Our groom's cake was a work of art. I commissioned them to recreate my husband's favorite Texas brewery and that they did. I loved working with Marie, as she is just a joyful person and makes you feel like your dreams can come alive every step of the way! And Mark executes. We could not have been more pleased. Thank you all for everything. IF we had to do it again, we'd choose then every single time!

Profile Picture Clemmie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Confectionery Designs Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $7.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $8.00

Organic
Health License
8 AWARDS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Confectionery Designs is absolutely lovely to work with! Our couples have enjoyed all of their options for cakes and sweet treats! The design and elegance of their creations are like no other. Whether you are looking for a full wedding cake or a fun and interactive dessert table they have it all! Love is sweet and so is working with Confectionery Designs!

Simply the best!

Marie and Mark are not only amazingly talented at their craft, but also extremely "sweet" people. Having professionals that care about their art and also about people is extremely important in this industry. You can get a cake anywhere, but you can't get an experience with amazing people like working with Confectionery Designs. Ohh and their cakes are FANTASTIC, I know, I love cake!

Excellent work and wonderful, professional people.

For true high end cake artistry, incredible flavor, and top-notch customer care, Confectionery Designs cannot be beat. I have worked with Mark and Marie for many years on many cakes, desserts and displays and they wow guests every single time. For unparalleled dessert delights, I highly recommend Confectionery Designs!

Newport, RI 02840   See On Map