Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Clover & Company Weddings and Events

At Clover & Company we believe an event should be created with a unique personality! From intimate affairs to glamorous galas, we are your Clover Girls!

At Clover & Company Weddings and Events we believe that an event should be created with a unique personality, one which captures a genuine reflection of the hosts.
From the initial conceptual meetings, Clover & Company promises an experience specifically tailored to your style.
We realize the importance of getting to know our clients so we can enhance and build on their personalized vision. Whether wedding, baby shower, anniversary or any other celebration for which our hosts would like to make a distinctive impact, Clover's customized approach guarantees an unforgettable experience for the clients and their guests alike.
For our corporate clients, we gauge the company's collective goals to ensure successful and effective messaging. From the most intimate affairs to glamorous galas, we cannot wait to help you celebrate in timeless sophistication!

Follow Clover & Company Weddings and Events on

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

16 Reviews for Clover & Company Weddings and Events

desiree · Married on 04/10/2015

If you are considering Clover & Company for your next corporate event, wedding or party, you should just sign them on while you can - they are incredible and worth every single penny (and more)! I recently worked with Kimberly and Stephanie of Clover & Company to plan a corporate fundraising event. The event started as a small shell of an idea and they pulled all of the stops to turn it into a world class, dazzling event that not only created buzz for our cause, but also established our organization's presence in our community. I am forever grateful for their personal commitment to making our event come together.

Before the initial meeting, I was very hesitant to spend the money to hire planners. I am an attorney, a business owner and a mom. I am used to multi-tasking and managing events and people, so I thought I could handle all details of the event planning like I do other projects. I was wrong. Very wrong. Yes, I could have handled the details, but the quality of the event and my ability to actually participate in the fundraising efforts would have been severely hampered without Clover & Co.

At our initial meeting, Kimberly and Stephanie made promises of delivery a jaw dropping event that would move guests to support our efforts to end domestic violence. Kimberly and Stephanie went above and beyond to honor every promise. You can trust Clover & Company.

During the planning stage, I was continuously amazed. Problems always had solutions. Details were handled with ease. It was like working with a dream team. They made magic happen!

Then the actual event happened. After 3 short months of planning, Clover & Company pulled off a dazzling, world class event that exceeded ALL expectations thanks to the tireless efforts of these true professionals. This is not an exaggeration - these ladies work so hard. Kimberly and Stephanie are examples of resourcefulness, professionalism and dedication. I highly recommend them for any and every event.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Edison · Married on 11/29/2014

My, now wife, and I, first met Stephanie at what would ultimately end up being the location of our ceremony/reception. Upon first meeting, we were immediately impressed with her initial suggestions and the fact that she already knew our venue's event planner and several other vendors we had previously contacted. I found out over the course of the next year that she knows EVERYONE in the wedding vendor community. She not only attended all vendor meetings, but also; lead the pricing negotiations with them, made alternate suggestions to save money without sacrificing the quality of the look we were going for, and most importantly, was straight and to the point when assisting my bride to make difficult choices, leaving her confident with those decisions.
    Stephanie does an outstanding job to help minimize the amount of stress on you and your wife. She provided a consistently updated timeline tracker with month to month checklists which really made us feel "on track" and know we were covering all our bases. During the day of the ceremony/reception she did a wonderful job making sure everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be there. She also took care of all the behind the scenes tasks including, ensuring all our vendors were doing what they needed to be on time, and created a tactful "please do not cross" barrier between eager family/pedestrians to allow our photographers/videographers to get all the pictures/footage we wanted to have uninterrupted.
    My wife and I could not be happier with how well our wedding went, and how fun the planning process was. Not only do we know we hired the right person to help us, but we also gained a great friend. If you are considering hiring a wedding planner, call Stephanie Crona! She will be the best decision you make in the wedding planning process.

Respectfully,

Edison and Tanya Owen

Sent on 12/08/2014

Tammy · Married on 11/01/2014

Stephanie was an amazing planner and kept things on track when I was too busy to think about it! My job requires more than just a 40 hour week, so I was truly thankful to have someone who could quickly recommend vendors in my budget that were easy and wonderful to work with. She was terrific at reminding me about deadlines and gave great suggestions to help enhance some of my ideas. Even when I had issues with one vendor, Stephanie was right there to help mediate the situation and come up with alternative options I had wanted to take a different route. You will not be disappointed if you choose Clover & Company as your wedding planner!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Award

Clover & Company Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8,000.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Tampa See on map
    7275185185 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Clover & Company Weddings and Events)