Charlotte, NC 28214 Map · Phone number

Click Away Photography 3
  • Traci

Traci Carrickhoff · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing photographers!

As soon as I got engaged I was on the hunt to find a wedding photographer. I did some research and came across Click Away on Instagram. The pictures spoke for themselves, they were GORGEOUS! After stalking the photos I knew I had found what I was looking for. When I first met Sarah, I immediately could tell she was passionate about her job and loved capturing photos. She was genuinely interested in getting to know us as a couple, how we met, and all the details of the big day! During our engagement session, she made us feel so comfortable and directed us to do certain things to get the perfect shot. Leading up to the wedding day, Sarah was and is a true professional. She always stayed organized, was on time, and answered any questions we had. The day of our wedding, I was at ease because I knew Sarah and Ludwing, were capturing it all. We are currently still swooning over our wedding gallery and we can’t thank Sarah and Ludwing enough for capturing the most important day of our lives. We love our photos and will cherish them forever!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Caroline Plunkett · Married on 03/23/2019

In love with our photos!

Booking Click Away Photography was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. They were organized, responsible, efficient, and dedicated to making our photos beautiful. They were wonderful to work with throughout our wedding and reception from the moment we started getting ready to the moment we made our exit in the getaway car. Now that we have seen the photos we are even more confident in our choice as they are perfect. I would recommend Click Away to any engaged couple on the hunt for photographers who truly capture the essence of a wedding day!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Click Away Photography 4
    Click Away Photography 5
    Click Away Photography 6

Kailey · Married on 04/29/2018

Click Away was amazing to work with for our daughters wedding. They were kind, punctual, and professional. The photos were beyond gorgeous! We are so happy we chose Click Away!

Sent on 05/04/2018