Cleopatra rentals

Round Rock, TX View map

I STARTED MY CAREER AS AN INTERIOR DESIGNER, THEN AFTER HELPING MY BROTHER AND SISTER WITH THEIR WEDDINGS IN JORDAN I REALIZED HOW FUN AND CREATIVE YOU CAN BE DESIGNING WEDDINGS. AFTER THAT I STARTED HELPING FRIENDS WITH THEIR EVENTS LIKE BABY SHOWER, GRADUATIONS AND ANNIVERSARIES.

I REALLY HAVE THE PASSION FOR EVENT DESIGNS; I CAN HELP YOU TRANSFORM YOUR EVENT FORM ORDINARY TO AN EXTRAORDINARY WITH COLOR MATCHING AND SIMPLE SETTINGS.

NEW IDEAS AND DESIGN ARE MY SPECIALTIES AND PASSIONS.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Decor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens
  • Jeoriza
    Jeoriza B. Married on 03/20/2021

Very Awesome and Talented Event Designer!!!!

I can鈥檛 Thank Jihan enough the owner of Cleopatra Rentals for making my wedding venue so beautiful. She went above and beyond to make it sure I will have an amazing wedding . Her creation really bring beauty to our reception. She is very awesome to work with . Very reasonable also. We are so grateful for her for working so hard for our wedding. I wish I met her before we hired a wedding coordinator because for sure she will bring all my ideas to life. She don鈥檛 only do wedding design but also wedding coordination so if you ever need one , We are highly recommended her. She is your person when it comes to your wedding planning. She is very knowledgeable in what she does and very good at it . Thank You so much Cleopatra Rental for making our venue very very beautiful!!!!

Cleopatra rentals's reply:

It was my pleasure working with an amazing ,lovely couple.
    thank you for Believing in me and giving me the opportunity to make your wedding amazing and memorable 馃挄.
    Gurjeet Married on 04/18/2015
    It was very reasonable and stress free decorations for daughter's Wedding reception. She was very flexible and professional and very reasonably priced too.
    Tuesday Married on 03/21/2015
    Jihan Al Abed made my daughter's wedding a truly classy affair! She and her team provided the chair covers and sashes that were beautiful. She also did the overlays for the tables at the reception, and they made the room look so elegant. Everyone raved about the work she had done, and we couldn't have been more pleased! I would definitely use her services again!

Round Rock, 78664
Location of (Cleopatra rentals)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding