Ears With Beers

1791 Bell Springs 925 East Creek Drive, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 Map · Phone number

About Ears With Beers

Ears With Beers is a Christian-based service business, owned and operated by Delaney Collins, an experienced horse and donkey trainer/handler. We will lead the donkeys around at your event and allow your guests to take beverages from the donkeys' baskets as well as pet and take photos with them. Contact us for more information and setting up a date and we will bring the donkeys to your celebration!

Follow Ears With Beers on

3 Reviews for Ears With Beers

1 User photo

Ears With Beers 1

Jen · Married on 04/28/2018

Ears with Beers was the second greatest thing that happened at my wedding, apart from marrying my best friend! :) I worked with the owner, Delaney, to coordinate their arrival during our cocktail hour as a surprise for our guests. They were a huge hit - and the burros could not have been sweeter. They were very gentle, very calm, and SO SOFT! Since they're mini donkeys, we had them serve mini Coronas (Coronitas) and it was so much fun.

Our guests couldn't stop talking about the beer donkeys - I think it really gave our wedding something special that no one had ever seen before. I'm so, so, so glad that I hired them for our big day. If you're considering beer burros for your wedding, DO IT! I promise you will not regret it. I would give them ten stars if I could. Thank you to Delaney and her staff for making my day absolutely perfect.

Ears With Beers 2

Clarissa · Married on 04/01/2017

Ears with Beers was such a hit at our wedding. The donkeys looked adorable with their saddles and flowers. They were so sweet too. I was busy with photos when they initially arrived but I heard from my guests that people literally ran out of the cocktail/appetizer line to go see them. We had so many guests taking selfies with them. The ladies with the company were so sweet and easy to work with. I highly recommend Ears with Beers for any event!

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

Ears with Beers was the BIGGEST hit at our wedding! My now husband is a craft brewer for a living and instead of a groom's cake I surprised him with beer donkeys....I mean how cool is that?! My best friend and sister (MOH) were the only ones that knew about this little surprise and let me tell you people still talk about it months later.

First of all, the donkeys are the sweetest things EVER. They are so gentle, tame and sweet. It was such a unique touch to the wedding and something we will never forget. Some of my favorite pictures from my wedding are the ones of my husband seeing the donkey's for the first time and the pictures of us with them. I could not be happier that I spent the money to have them come out. They are something my guest and I will never forget.

Ears with Beers was great to work with and made the entire process very easy. You can tell they take great care of their precious donkeys and I have nothing but the best things to say about them. If you are thinking of having beer donkeys at your wedding than you definitely need to get in touch with Ears with Beers; you will not regret it!

• 1791 Bell Springs, 925 East Creek Drive Dripping Springs, TX 78620 See on map