Ears With Beers Reviews

15 | Dripping Springs, TX

15 Reviews for Ears With Beers

Julie K. · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Wonderful Fun Surprise for our Wedding Guests!

We were lucky to have Carrie & Spirit join us for an hour during my daughter's wedding reception. The guests loved every minute of it. Both donkey's were very gentle and very photogenic. The handlers were super sweet and made sure the entire crowd was able to experience or take photos. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany S. · Married on 11/12/2020

So much fun!

Having Ears with Beers at the wedding was definitely an "extra want" but oh my goodness! I am so excited that this is what we decided to use as our extra! The Ears with Beers team was so great from beginning to end! Very responsive and so kind in person! Carrie and Spirit were the cutest and sweetest donkey's I have ever seen! They were a unique experience for myself (the bride) and all our family and friends! Highly recommend this company if you are looking for something fun and unique to bring to your event!

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 10/16/2020

Make your wedding memorable - hire Ears with Beers!!!

Best decision we made for our wedding! My fiancé and I wanted to surprise our guests with the adorable beer burros. Carrie and Spirit were so cute and fun for our cocktail hour. Our guests are still raving about the beer burros. We wanted to add some fun and unexpected entertainment for our guests. Not only were they loved by all but they helped ensure there was never a line during cocktail hour. I talked with Paula during the booking and scheduling process - she could not be easier to work with!! We are so happy we got to share our special day with Ears with Beers! 10/10 would hire Ears with Beers again and again!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Nicole M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Hire carrie and spirit

These 2 donkeys and Paula are wonderful and this was definitely the best part about our wedding and all of our guests loved them! We kept the donkeys as a surprise for our guests and what a surprise it was! Everyone wanted a photo with the donkeys and they were so sweet to pet and be around. You won't regret having the sweetest little donkeys at your wedding and the wonderful photos you'll get to have for years to come!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Ears With Beers's reply:

Thank you Nicole. We really enjoyed visiting with you and Arturo and your sweet family and friends. Carrie and Spirit adored your ring bearer. Blessings on your marriage!
  • Jazmin

Jazmin L. · Married on 04/10/2020

Oh my goodness y'all!

Ears With Beers is the cutest thing ever! Sweet little donkeys coming to join the party and make it the best day ever! I loved working with them at a past clients wedding and can't wait for the next time I get to pet those adorable little donkeys.

Sent on 01/24/2021

Rachel · Married on 03/10/2020

Absolutely Perfect

Ears with Beers was the absolute perfect addition to our vendor team! Carrie and Spirit (the donkeys) were SO sweet and a huge hit with our guests.

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 11/02/2019

Hit of the Wedding!

Ears with Beers was listed as one of the suggested vendors at our venue, and we knew immediately we wanted to work with them. We knew we would be thrilled to have the burros at our cocktail hour, and seeing them at the ceremony and getting pictures was fantastic. We didn’t realize they’d be an equally big hit with every one of the other guests – they were the most popular photo opportunity amongst friends and family, and the most common topic of conversation in the weeks after. The staff was professional and helpful, and they were very easy to communicate with in the weeks leading up to the big day to make sure everything was on schedule.

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Ruth

Ruth S. · Married on 06/07/2019

What Fun We Had!

Ears with Beers added a fun surprise to our welcome reception. Delaney was very responsive, pleasant and accommodating. Carrie and Spirit were precious and interacted well with our guests. Highly recommend them as a part of your wedding events.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Tammany

Tammany · Married on 03/11/2019

Hit of the reception!

We were all so excited about having the Beers with Ears mini donkeys at my daughter’s wedding and they did not disappoint! Delaney and crew arrived early and the photos with the bridal party are priceless. The guests were thrilled to get to pet these burros and take photos. Delaney and the burros stayed a little longer than contracted - she made sure to circle through the reception area twice to make sure everyone had ample time and opportunity to take photos and selfies. I have had so many positive comments about the reception “entertainment”. Would hire them again without hesitation! Great for wedding reception, birthday parties, even corporate events. These are well-behaved and I’m guessing really spoiled little donkeys! Again - the hit of the reception. Also - communication with the Beers with Ears folks was exceptional from the beginning to the end. Great folks to work with! Would give more than 5 stars if I could!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Rachael · Married on 03/08/2019

Best Surprise Ever!

Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! I was able to surprise everyone (including the groom!) by having Ears with Beers at the cocktail hour. All my guests and my entire wedding party were so surprised and were so in love with the donkeys. It was a huge hit! I am still seeing friends post pictures of themselves on social media from the wedding with the donkeys. Some friends are still randomly texting me saying how awesome the beer donkeys were. I could not be more happy about my decision!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Ears With Beers's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Rachael! We so enjoyed working with you! Please feel free to call us for any other celebrations you have!

God bless,
    Ears With Beers Team
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/09/2019

Best beer burros!

The miniature donkeys through Ears with Beers were amazing!! Such a big hit with our guests. We were so glad we got them. So cute and very clean and well mannered. Our cocktail hour was outside at the Addison Grove and it was 30 degrees and drizzling on our wedding day. The donkeys were the perfect distraction from the cold weather. Delaney is amazing to work with. Very responsive and organized. Everything was so easy to set up. Also more affordable than other beer burros we looked into in the area. Would highly recommend booking with Ears with Beers to anyone!!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Jen · Married on 04/28/2018

Ears with Beers was the second greatest thing that happened at my wedding, apart from marrying my best friend! :) I worked with the owner, Delaney, to coordinate their arrival during our cocktail hour as a surprise for our guests. They were a huge hit - and the burros could not have been sweeter. They were very gentle, very calm, and SO SOFT! Since they're mini donkeys, we had them serve mini Coronas (Coronitas) and it was so much fun.

Our guests couldn't stop talking about the beer donkeys - I think it really gave our wedding something special that no one had ever seen before. I'm so, so, so glad that I hired them for our big day. If you're considering beer burros for your wedding, DO IT! I promise you will not regret it. I would give them ten stars if I could. Thank you to Delaney and her staff for making my day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Clarissa · Married on 04/01/2017

Ears with Beers was such a hit at our wedding. The donkeys looked adorable with their saddles and flowers. They were so sweet too. I was busy with photos when they initially arrived but I heard from my guests that people literally ran out of the cocktail/appetizer line to go see them. We had so many guests taking selfies with them. The ladies with the company were so sweet and easy to work with. I highly recommend Ears with Beers for any event!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

Ears with Beers was the BIGGEST hit at our wedding! My now husband is a craft brewer for a living and instead of a groom's cake I surprised him with beer donkeys....I mean how cool is that?! My best friend and sister (MOH) were the only ones that knew about this little surprise and let me tell you people still talk about it months later.

First of all, the donkeys are the sweetest things EVER. They are so gentle, tame and sweet. It was such a unique touch to the wedding and something we will never forget. Some of my favorite pictures from my wedding are the ones of my husband seeing the donkey's for the first time and the pictures of us with them. I could not be happier that I spent the money to have them come out. They are something my guest and I will never forget.

Ears with Beers was great to work with and made the entire process very easy. You can tell they take great care of their precious donkeys and I have nothing but the best things to say about them. If you are thinking of having beer donkeys at your wedding than you definitely need to get in touch with Ears with Beers; you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/09/2016
  • Jeannie

Jeannie · Married on 09/13/2014

So easy and accommodating to work with

These sweet little donkeys were the best!! We surprised our guests and they stole the show. I would highly recommend this as part of your event

Sent on 08/04/2020