30-1000

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Classics V management truly has made our wedding day unforgettable. Anthony in particular worked with us from the very beginning. He was very accommodating and detail oriented. He had the perfect ideas for what I envisioned our wedding to be like. He came up to us at our reception multiple times to make sure we were having a good time, comfortable to the temperature, had full drinks, etc. I could not be happier. I will recommend this venue to everybody I know. The food was amazing too. I had chicken cappellini, and my husband had NY Strip Steak. Everything was beyond perfect.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Classics V was the perfect wedding venue for us. They were incredibly accommodating and answered all of our requests quickly. They let us mix and match our menu and we had the most delicious mashed potato station! We used the Christina and Anthony rooms and the were set up and decorated beautifully! They were willing to speak with me several times the week of the wedding and were available for drop off and safe storage of our items the days leading up to our day. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

I had my ceremony and reception in the terrace room, personally Im not a fan of the style of the other rooms at least not for a summer wedding, maybe fall. The draped ceiling is so pretty and I had uplighting on them which looked great. The food was good for banquet food. But they are nice and will work with you I was in a few times before the big day, and didn't get my head count as easily as it would seem it should be but they were patient and understanding. Also some people say that they get watched like a hawk at some venues... We just kinda did whatever had some kids running around. I didn't feel that way here everyone had a great time. Their prices are also under many other places.

Profile Picture User7153541, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1335397004535 chocolatefountain2
220x220 sq 1335400536399 img68231
220x220 sq 1335400547747 img05143

5 ENDORSEMENTS
The staff at Classics V is outstanding. We really enjoy working with them. The venue is beautiful and the food is amazing. Everyone there are very accommodating and personable. It's always a great party at Classic V when we are partnered up with them. We would recommend having your wedding here.

If you are looking for a family business we highly recommend Classic V! They can accommodate about any size wedding or event. Family owned and operated, they take great pride in their business. They are the nicest family & people to do business with. They take care of the smallest detail and don't leave anything out! It is conveniently located and accessible to I-290 and area hotels. The customer service is exceptional. Great food and one of the best prices in Erie County. We enjoy doing all the business we do with them!

Classics V Banquet is great to work with, they are friendly affordable and easy going. They are prompt with dinner and keep everything running smooth the day of your wedding. We work with Classics practically every weekend for weddings, or other events. Lisa, Dan, Anthony and Kristina are all family owned and operated just like us at Glena Photography. We all take pride in what we do and it clearly shows the day of your wedding.

I have been working with Classics V for many years and they are great! Wonderful customer service, beautiful rooms and great food!

Lisa and Anthony are wonderful to work with, very helpful with anything you need. My niece had her wedding there and her baby shower too! I would reccomend Classics to the bride that needs a venue that can accomodate a large number of guests without feeling over crowded. Sharon Janik- Venne' owner Dianne's Floral

Events