Classics V Banquet and Conference Center Reviews

37 | Buffalo, NY

37 Reviews for Classics V Banquet and Conference Center

Angelica · Married on 09/15/2018

The classics team was very accommodating and helpful. We had a great wedding and they made my vision for the reception exceed expectations. Very affordable also!

• Marylynn

Marylynn Mogle · Married on 08/17/2018

Amazing and beautiful!

We had our weeding back in August and it was beyond beautiful thanks to Classic V and their staff! We had some guests that had special diet needs and they went above and beyond for those guests! Everything that I had brought for favors and center pieces were put together just as we asked! They are amazing to work with! Food and prices are just as great!!!

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

The staff at Classics were phenomenal and made planning for our wedding with them so easy. It started at our tasting, when they realized one of the people with us had Celiac and made a great gluten-free meal for him that night. They did that for all of our guests - they were so accommodating for our guests with allergies (and there were quite a few!), and all of the food was delicious with great choices. The staff themselves were wonderful - friendly, professional, quick, polite, knowledgeable.... We worked a lot with Christina and some with Anthony, who helped us stay on time and prepared; the night of our wedding, the rest of the staff were the same and helped everything go so smoothly from set-up to clean-up. They were fantastic to work with!

Emily · Married on 08/05/2017

Classics V management truly has made our wedding day unforgettable. Anthony in particular worked with us from the very beginning. He was very accommodating and detail oriented. He had the perfect ideas for what I envisioned our wedding to be like. He came up to us at our reception multiple times to make sure we were having a good time, comfortable to the temperature, had full drinks, etc. I could not be happier. I will recommend this venue to everybody I know. The food was amazing too. I had chicken cappellini, and my husband had NY Strip Steak. Everything was beyond perfect.

Gabrielle · Married on 07/23/2016

Classics V was the perfect wedding venue for us. They were incredibly accommodating and answered all of our requests quickly. They let us mix and match our menu and we had the most delicious mashed potato station! We used the Christina and Anthony rooms and the were set up and decorated beautifully! They were willing to speak with me several times the week of the wedding and were available for drop off and safe storage of our items the days leading up to our day. We couldn't have been happier!

We had our June 2016 reception here and it was amazing! They were so helpful throughout the entire process always willing to answer questions and help with anything! The reception was gorgeous, nice spacious dance floor, and the food was to die for!! So good!
    I highly recommend this place! It was so classy and perfect for us :)

Laura · Married on 11/14/2015

Classics V is fantastic! They were so flexible to all of the last minute changes that occur just before the big day. They also thought of everything, including things that would have never crossed my mind. Working with them eased my mind tremendously as I never had to worry about a thing. I was given a very clear timeline at the beginning of the process of what they would need and they guided me through the whole process. I also had many guests tell me how impressed they were with the food and the service. The night was perfect because of how organized they were. The staff worked very diligently to make sure everything went right and I couldn't be happier with my experience. I highly recommend Classics V as they are very experienced and will give you the reception of your dreams!

Janet · Married on 08/28/2015

Classic V was the perfect choice to host my reception. The staff from day one was over the top friendly and professional. They help you with EVERYTHING !!!! Things I completely forgot or didn't even realize I had to do...they helped. That's just the beginning. They set up everything beautifully, and it just wowed us all. The food was DELICIOUS !!!! We started off with a nice salad, followed by steak, chicken, or vegetable lasagna. I know some of our guests were hesitant to get steak, as many places don't cook it the way they like it.... However, everybody said it was cooked perfectly. The chicken was moist and just fell apart. The groom and myself (bride), opted for the lasagna...it was AMAZING !!! We were definitely thankful for a fun-filled, amazing evening. One we will never forget !!! Thank you Classic V staff !!!

I shopped around for venues. This was my last stop and I fell in love! The owners were so accommodating and very friendly. They worked with me every step of the way. We even got to bring our parents and sample the food before picking out our menu. Not many places have that anymore. We also were allowed to go and practice our dance there. During the reception when my husband and I were greeting everyone, the waiters brought us hors d'oeuvres because they knew we couldn't move!

Lenny · Married on 06/05/2015

Classics V is the best venue in the area. The prices are reasonable and the business office staff are top notch. We had some last minute changes we had to make and they took it in stride. We wanted to have some special items at the wedding and they found them and then supplied the items. We also had to extend the bar for the wedding and they charged a very reasonable rate. They also offered a 1/2 and 1 hour extension for the bar.

The food was awesome from appetizer, to main course, to dessert.

The service staff were very nice and professional. We've used this venue a couple times and will continue to use it in the future since they have it all. Never a bad experience even when I was a guest there at someone elses event.

Do not book until you've looked at this venue.

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 03/21/2015

My wedding day was perfect! It was so easy to work with Christina and Anthony; they were so flexible and helpful! The room looked amazing and the food was delicious! They did an outstanding job and I highly recommend them!

Loraine · Married on 02/14/2015

Our wedding was perfect because of Christina and Lisa's outstanding service. I am a very detailed person and they exceeded my expectations! My family did not need to help with any decoration or service of any kind...just enjoy the celebration. Everything was even packed and ready to be picked up the next day! Thank you so much for all of your hard work...our day was truly perfect because of you!!

Nicole · Married on 12/13/2014

Anthony was absolutely wonderful!! They had everything perfect. People are still raving about the food 2 weeks later. Reasonably priced. Very accommodating. Any issues they fixed immediately. Staff was amazing. Really made me feel like a princess

• Maggie

Maggie · Married on 11/08/2014

We had our receptions at Classics and could not have made a better decision! Lisa (the owner) made sure everything was perfect and the food was delicious per usual!

Classics V is off the wall amazing! Great food, great drinks, great price and wonderful staff.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/13/2014

Classics V was by far the best venue out there. Everyone I spoke with leading up to the day was incredibly helpful. They always got back to me right away with any question or concern I had. Their service that night with us and our guests was outstanding! The room was decorated down to every last mini detail I gave and requested plus! The food and drink was AMAZING. When we first got there, Christina checked to make sure everything looked how I imagined it and if everything was ok. Zero complaints! A month later, we still have guests ranting over the food, venue, and workers. I can't say enough about how wonderful this venue was and was truly an integral part of our day. My advice for anyone considering Classics V is think about how huge of a deal the reception is for a wedding, by choosing Classics you will have no regrets and beautiful, happy, perfect memories! My only regret is having wasted time looking at other places!!

This is the most reasonably priced reception hall and you do not need a wedding planner because Christina and Anthony are there for you for everything! Our dj was horrible, but due to the reception hall and the service provided by Classics V, I felt more at ease and did not freak out. I LOVE this place!

Sue · Married on 06/28/2014

Thank you to Christina and Anthony of Classic V for all their help, support, expertise, time and professionalism during our planning and the day of the our daughter and son in law's wedding on 6/28/14, The reception room was beyond our expectations when we walked in. Everything we asked for was taken care of.
    The food was great, the service outstanding, all the servers very kind and helpful. Classics V's made sure our months of planning this huge event a perfect day for our daughters wedding!!
    I will recommend this venue to all our friends and family for their future events!

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2014

I agree with every review above that rated Classics a 5 in every category! Anthony, Lisa, and Christina were professional in every aspect of the planning and reception! Food was absolutely amazing and their dessert add on was not only beautifully set up, but delicious as well! I would find it hard to believe that you would find better food, staff, or more reasonable charge anywhere else! I would highly recommend Classics for any type of event!!

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2014

This place was amazing. Anything we asked for, they made it happen! We wanted to set our stuff u, they let us. I really don't know what was better, the food or the service! It was great food with reasonable prices. I would highly encourage people to use this place!!!

Classics V was one of many places that we looked into having our reception and I couldn't be happier that we went with them. Christina, Lisa and Anthony are all amazing at what they do. They take your vision and bring it to life. They are all so flexible and easy going - they truly want to make this the best day of your life. We had our reception in the Terrace Room which is the smaller building that is separate. It was amazing in all ways. We went with a buffet and the food was amazing - many of our guests made comments that it was the best "wedding food" that they have had in a while. As I was the bride, a server came over and plated the food that I wanted so that I didn't get anything on my dress. They were very accomodating to all the food allergies and diet preferences of my guests. With Classics there are no "hidden" fees. There isn't an extra charge for cake cutting or colored napkins. The servers were extremely professional and friendly. I would highly reccomend this venue for a wedding or for another function.

• User3172096 · 2+ years ago

I cannot say a single bad thing about this place or its staff. My wedding was amazing thanks to them!! Food was great, room looked fantastic, staff was really professional and overall my guests said it was one of the best receptions they have been to!

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2013

Classics V was absolutely fantastic! The staff were amazing, they were so helpful with everything and worked with us to give us the perfect wedding experience. My wedding cake fell over (which was the bakery's fault), and Classics V handled it perfectly. I am so glad i chose to have my reception there.

Paul · Married on 07/13/2013

Classics V did a fantastic job with our wedding reception. The food was exquisite, the service was outstanding, and the venue was gorgeous. On behalf of the wedding party and guests, thank you for a wonderful evening.

Heather · Married on 07/12/2013

The staff at Classics were so easy to work with, from booking to the end of the night. They did all of the setup work and made it incredibly stress free for us! Food was delicious!